• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled and kissed her Cheek back and smiled at her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled before yawning a bit "I'm starting to feel a bit tired..perhaps I might go back to the dorm for tonight and get the furniture sorted out tomorrow" she said tiredly before laughing lightly.

Roman said:
"No thanks, I ate already." Luke said as he looked around. He smirked a little before looking in the kitchen, "So, you like to kill? Why do you do it?"
"Because when you kill fear is released and that's what I feed off of" she said as she set the plate on the table then sighed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She sat there in the park leaned up against a tree with an emotionless look on her face as she called for her daddy by her mind
@shortyshot8

(Sure) blake sat there on the lap top in the room he was in and typed on it

[/QUOTE]
Al appeared behind her "Hey there"

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled before yawning a bit "I'm starting to feel a bit tired..perhaps I might go back to the dorm for tonight and get the furniture sorted out tomorrow" she said tiredly before laughing lightly.
Daniel laughed as a massive bed appeared in the middle of the room they where in "you sure?" He asked playfully

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Because when you kill fear is released and that's what I feed off of" she said as she set the plate on the table then sighed

[/QUOTE]
Luke chuckled, "And this makes you happy?" He asked smiling a little, taking a seat at the table so they could talk

shortyshot8 said:
Al appeared behind her "Hey there"
She looked over at him and didn't say any thing before she got up and walked over to him and hugged him around the waist

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "And this makes you happy?" He asked smiling a little, taking a seat at the table so they could talk
Rina also sat down "a littler she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She looked over at him and didn't say any thing before she got up and walked over to him and hugged him around the waist

[/QUOTE]
Luke nodded, "I guess you could say it makes me happy to. Just seeing the people scream in fear before you end their pretty little lives. It's something about it." He said softly

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "just like you, one of a kind, and beautiful." he said sweetly as he backed away to see how it looked on her and smiled.
@Nonalaka
Dakota blushed as she looked down at the necklace and smiled happily.

Roman said:
Taylor sighed, "I am sorry. I just can't keep myself from picking you up. You're a light person, and I pick you up a lot so it just feel a natural."
"Alright fine. I guess it's a good thing that I'm light." Celia said before randomly blurting out something, "Flying pigs."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she looked down at the necklace and smiled happily.
Roland smiled "i thought the silver would complement your beautiful black hair." he said placing a hand on her cheek.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed as a massive bed appeared in the middle of the room they where in "you sure?" He asked playfully

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stared at the bed "....Or that could work too" she said with a small chuckle.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Alright fine. I guess it's a good thing that I'm light." Celia said before randomly blurting out something, "Flying pigs."
Taylor laughed a little, "Flying pigs? Why would you say that? There isn't anyone out here but us."

57a8c3a82cf1b_Rainshorthair.png.c20aae180b06e0f5a0b8704269db3012.png
[/URL]

Attachments

• Rain short hair.png
    Rain short hair.png
    296.4 KB · Views: 10
SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i thought the silver would complement your beautiful black hair." he said placing a hand on her cheek.
Dakota blushed even more as she looked at him "you sure know how to make soneone feel special, huh" she smiled brightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]She looked over at him and didn't say any thing before she got up and walked over to him and hugged him around the waist

[/QUOTE]
Al hugged her back "I'm so happy"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed even more as she looked at him "you sure know how to make soneone feel special, huh" she smiled brightly
Roland smiled "only you." he said teasingly as as he moved in to peck her nose.

@Nonalaka

Roman said:
Taylor laughed a little, "Flying pigs? Why would you say that? There isn't anyone out here but us."
"Because I wanna see a pig fly." Celia said and puffed her cheeks out. "Don't judge me, I like pigs."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Because I wanna see a pig fly." Celia said and puffed her cheeks out. "Don't judge me, I like pigs."
"If you like bacon, you Ike pigs." Taylor said jokingly. "Besides, I wasn't judging you babe." He said softly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "only you." he said teasingly as as he moved in to peck her nose.
Dakota giggled before smiling happily "I feel very lucky then"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled before smiling happily "I feel very lucky then"
Roland smiled "i think I'm the lucky one, i mean, not everyone finds someone as great as you." he said kissing her cheek.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i think I'm the lucky one, i mean, not everyone finds someone as great as you." he said kissing her cheek.
Dakota blushed and smiled "Well I could say the same to you"

Roman said:
(( @Nonalaka is Ayame still with Rini? ))
((Yeah, I think you owe me a reply ;v; or do you want to free her to interact with someone else? ))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed and smiled "Well I could say the same to you"
Roland smiled "i guess I'm just lucky you didn't meet any of my cousins before me then." he said with a chuckle

@Nonalaka

Users who are viewing this thread

Back