• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han laughed, "Yeah yeah. We'll eat." He said smirking. "Celia, we're getting ready to go. Waiting on you." He said leaning against the wall. @TheRebelliousDragon

A shadoowy figure grabbed William and took him down stairs to where the girls and Himeragi were. It appeared to be Roman who had grabbed William. He looked at the girls and immediately went into tears.

@Himeragi Seiker
Roman said:
Han laughed, "Yeah yeah. We'll eat." He said smirking. "Celia, we're getting ready to go. Waiting on you." He said leaning against the wall. @TheRebelliousDragon

A shadoowy figure grabbed William and took him down stairs to where the girls and Himeragi were. It appeared to be Roman who had grabbed William. He looked at the girls and immediately went into tears.

@Himeragi Seiker
Jennete said:
((kk I will just get us to the house))
Assana:*she looks around the house after they had walked home, looking around* Mommy? Daddy??

Miyuki:*she is worried, sensing something is off... everyone seemed so sad...* D..daddy? Daddy where are you??

@Roman
*Himeragi then looked at Roman and then looked down as tears started coming out of her eyes as she fell to her knees*

''she...she was murdered...''

(Okay. for sure, il be back after this shower)

Roman said:
"Yeah it is. It's you." Taylor said softly. "This is beautiful, but you are far more." He added, as he smiled warmly, still looking into her eyes.
Celia blinked a few times and blushed lightly, "Oh....thank you, but I can't be that beautiful." She said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then looked at Roman and then looked down as tears started coming out of her eyes as she fell to her knees*

[/QUOTE]
Jennete said:
Assana:*she saw Daddy and sniffed, running to him and hugging him tightly* W..why Are you crying??
MIyuki:*she frowns, looking around and whispers softly* w..w.wh..where is m..mommy? *she stutters softly, knowing this wasn't right*
William looked at Himeragi "Dear god..." He said

Cam sighed and looked up at the sky "Another soul lost....Pity...."

Jennete said:
Assana:*she saw Daddy and sniffed, running to him and hugging him tightly* W..why Are you crying??
MIyuki:*she frowns, looking around and whispers softly* w..w.wh..where is m..mommy? *she stutters softly, knowing this wasn't right*
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Roman wiped his tears away, but they kept streaming down, "Yes... What Himeragi said is correct. Snow...Your mother... Is dead."

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked a few times and blushed lightly, "Oh....thank you, but I can't be that beautiful." She said softly.
Taylor nodded, "You wouldn't know because you don't see yourself through my eyes." He said softly.

Roman said:
Roman continued crying, "Because you cared." He said with nothing after, just tears.
William's hands began shaking his face not visible as he was looking away but a tear falling to the floor from his cheek "Dammit....."

Roman said:
Roman wiped his tears away, but they kept streaming down, "Yes... What Himeragi said is correct. Snow...Your mother... Is dead."

Taylor nodded, "You wouldn't know because you don't see yourself through my eyes." He said softly.
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
Assana:*she backed away, gasping as she shook her head..* No...no no no NO!! *she screams, gasping, crying so hard she hits the wall she backed into, falling down, gasping as she rocks back and forth, holding herself*

Miyuki:*she stands there, frozen and runs, sprinting faster than ever before, on level with her fathers speed, even faster perhaps since her feet slide with water, her body jetting as she went to her mothers pond, still black with poison, screaming into it, not believing it. No her mother was not dead. She couldn't die unless the pond died or her heart was ripped out... no no her Mother was 1,600 years old. She wasn't supposed to ever die. She was supposed to be in her life for another millennium* MOM!! Mom!! MAMA!! *she screamed, desperately and walks into the pond, pushing it away, searching it, looking for her mother* MOMMY!! MAMA!!

Jennete said:
Assana:*she backed away, gasping as she shook her head..* No...no no no NO!! *she screams, gasping, crying so hard she hits the wall she backed into, falling down, gasping as she rocks back and forth, holding herself*
Miyuki:*she stands there, frozen and runs, sprinting faster than ever before, on level with her fathers speed, even faster perhaps since her feet slide with water, her body jetting as she went to her mothers pond, still black with poison, screaming into it, not believing it. No her mother was not dead. She couldn't die unless the pond died or her heart was ripped out... no no her Mother was 1,600 years old. She wasn't supposed to ever die. She was supposed to be in her life for another millennium* MOM!! Mom!! MAMA!! *she screamed, desperately and walks into the pond, pushing it away, searching it, looking for her mother* MOMMY!! MAMA!!
William watched as Miyuki left "Get over it..." He said in a shaky voice "She's gone"

@Roman

Roman said:

"I suppose so... How exactly do I look to you?" Celia asked, tilting her head slightly.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled "i guess I'm just lucky you didn't meet any of my cousins before me then." he said with a chuckle
@Nonalaka
Dakota tilted her head "And why would that be?" She asked

Jennete said:
A clone appeared behind Miyuki and picked her up, not in like he used to, but like he would pick up Snow, "She's gone Miyuki...I'm sorry." It said as tears streamed down it's face.

shortyshot8 said:
William watched as Miyuki left "Get over it..." He said in a shaky voice "She's gone"
@Roman
(( I don't understand xD You tell the people closest to her to get over it xD That was her daughter if I were her I'd cry for days ))

LunaCrosby said:
(Where is she?)
((Oh.. I haven't posted yet... she is exploring the school since it's her first day.

.X3))

---

A girl with long red hair and sapphire blue eyes was walking around the school, it was her very fries day and she is extremely nervous. She was carrying a violin case, she wondered where the music room was. ' I am lost...'

WeirdPrincess said:
"I suppose so... How exactly do I look to you?" Celia asked, tilting her head slightly.
Taylor shook his head, "I can't say. You're so pretty I can't put in words." He said hooking her chin. "Too pretty. Too beautiful... It's like impossible to comprehend."

Roman said:
(( I don't understand xD You tell the people closest to her to get over it xD That was her daughter if I were her I'd cry for days ))
(William has gone through this before)

LunaCrosby said:
(Where is she?)
((Oh.. I haven't posted yet... she is exploring the school since it's her first day.

.X3))

---

A girl with long red hair and sapphire blue eyes was walking around the school, it was her very fries day and she is extremely nervous. She was carrying a violin case, she wondered where the music room was. ' I am lost...'

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head "And why would that be?" She asked
Roland chuckled "they're the real charmers, when i was staying in my workshop an constantly honed my crafts, they knew all they cared or needed to know and became really popular, especially with the ladies." he sighed then looked at her "and they would of at least tried to be wall over you like white on rice." he said as he played with a spare scrap of silver.

@Nonalaka

(side question, do you have a deviantart account?)

Roman said:
(( I'll find your post ^~^ ))

(( @Nonalaka I replied last ))
"Oh?, that sounds lovely!" She said happily "it must be very homely!"

((Sorry my alerts are being weird lately))

Roman said:
Taylor shook his head, "I can't say. You're so pretty I can't put in words." He said hooking her chin. "Too pretty. Too beautiful... It's like impossible to comprehend."
Celia blushed even more, "I don't even know what to say to that..." She said softly.

Nonalaka said:
"Oh?, that sounds lovely!" She said happily "it must be very homely!"
((Sorry my alerts are being weird lately))
Ayame smiled, "It's a very nice place. Everyone there is so nice and relaxed. Though they do know how to have fun." She said happily.

(( I know how you feel. Notifs are mean >~< ))

Kaori was sitting in a tree somewhere when she felt a pang of pain go through her chest. It was dull, unlike anything she had ever felt before. It felt... sad, heartbreaking even. Placing a hand on her scar she looked over the scenery, wondering what was happening. Something was going on, but she didn't know quite what. She started making her way back to the school, wondering if she could find out anything there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back