• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara layed there staring at tylers face as she smiled and watches him last night replaying in her head over and over

"Theb I guess we are different" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, I guess so. You kill for fear and I for pleasure. But does that make us any different besides that reason?" Luke asked. "We both kill."

Nonalaka said:
((Yush I do!, but I don't use it much ;7; most drawings on it are super duper old))
Dakota nodded "Ah, right, I see" she chuckled as she flopped back on the bed "Though even if that happened and they did try, that doesn't mean they would have succeeded" she said with a chuckle "I'm not so easily swayed, seems as though you are my weakness as such" she said as she pushed her hair from her face.
((i saw, but they still look good!))

Roland chuckled as flopped next to her on the bed "is that so? and what makes me your weakness?" he asked playfully as he rolled onto his side and smiled at her as he rested his head on his elbow.

Roman said:
Roman sighed as tears continued to hit the ground. "I know now that I must protect you all better than before. That goes for you too, Himeragi. You may have proven you were strong, but I care for you too." He said wiping tears away from his face.
@Jennete
*Himeragi nodded as she continued to cry*

Nonalaka said:
Rini giggled "That sounds fun!" She said happily "My family isn't like that though, well Yuna and Kenai are fun...but the rest focus on training too much"
Ayame thought about her own family when she mentioned too much training, "Seem we have the same problem. My own family does that too."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira slept soubdly with airi in her arms

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled as she woke up as she stretched*

*Airi continued to sleep with Shira, all their tails wrapped around eachother*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she slowly woke up, sitting up as she looked around the strange room, wiping her eyes. She went to the mirror in the room and looked at her face, streaked with black tears, her green eyes dimmed as she took a shaky breath, pulling her long hair up.. hating it, knowing that Jay loved it... she let her nails grow and she slowly took a little.. staring at it, and whacked it off with her shard nail, the ends jagged now. She sniffed as she cut off the rest, running a hand through it, her big green eyes watery...slowly she glamours them more blue.. wanting to remember Snow and her beautiful blue eyes*
View attachment 149277
Blake eventually soghed and got up leaving the room he was in and walking to rains then nocking a little

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled as she woke up as she stretched*
*Airi continued to sleep with Shira, all their tails wrapped around eachother*

[/QUOTE]
Shira was smiling in her sleep as she held airi toghtly her face in the back of air is head

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina just noddes in agreement with him

[/QUOTE]
Luke gave her a cheeky grin and leaned forward in his seat, "I'm Luke."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara layed there staring at tylers face as she smiled and watches him last night replaying in her head over and over

"Theb I guess we are different" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler let out a loud yawn the next morning as his eyes start to flutter open. "Good morning world!" He said happily.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver blushed slightly. "I-I was looking for you actually... I couldn't wait to see you again." He laughed nervously.
Anna blinked a few time and blushed lightly, "O-Oh... Sorry to keep you waiting." She said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia moaned softly and pressed herself into Taylor, enjoying the kiss.
Taylor blushed a little, sliding his tongue in her mouth.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi nodded as she continued to cry*

[/QUOTE]
"I just can't believe it..." Roman said quietly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler let out a loud yawn the next morning as his eyes start to flutter open. "Good morning world!" He said happily.
Liara just smiled happily at Tyler as she held onto him "hi tyler" she said sodtly to him

Yui_SAO.png
[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You already know my name" she said softly to him with a sly grin on her face

[/QUOTE]
"Yeah, my little vision already said you'll tell me right here. I changed that by saying your name at the door though." Luke said, his grin turning into a smirk. "It's nice to meet you "

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki sat there and watched them happily*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30059][B]Airi's Current appearance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102878091 said:
(( Totally letting this slide since I'm using Yui for Minako xP ))

Roman said:
Han laughed, "Yeah yeah. We'll eat." He said smirking. "Celia, we're getting ready to go. Waiting on you." He said leaning against the wall. @TheRebelliousDragon

A shadoowy figure grabbed William and took him down stairs to where the girls and Himeragi were. It appeared to be Roman who had grabbed William. He looked at the girls and immediately went into tears.

@Himeragi Seiker
The sisters turned, one on each side of Han, smiling at Celia, waiting to go. Yumi had her arm wrapped around Hans, Kanon was standing with a hand on her hip.

@TheRebelliousDragon

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i must have the shyest fiancee ever..." he said teasingly.
Amaya chuckled. "Why, would you want to see two kids drinking from my breast?" She asks not caring how nasty it sounded

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff00ff][B]*Yuki sat there and watched them happily*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30059][B]Airi's Current appearance[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#b30059] [/COLOR][URL="http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/gaia/cosplay-avatar/vote/?entry_id=102878091 said:
Shira slowly opened her eyes then smiled a little at yuki

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna blinked a few time and blushed lightly, "O-Oh... Sorry to keep you waiting." She said softly.
Oliver smiled at her. "Like I said, all that matters is that your here now." He said happily as he sat down at the table Anna sat at.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Annabel giggked a little then slowly drifted off to sleep with mia

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled and kissed the top of her head before drifting herself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back