• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

A quick sequence of knocks were heard on Al's bedroom door, followed by the sounds of footsteps running off. A low hum being the only thing heard outside of his door. @shortyshot8

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blushed even more, "I don't even know what to say to that..." She said softly.
Tayloy chuckled, "You don't have to say anything." He said softly as he moved a little closer before kissing her.

Jennete said:
Assana:*she backed away, gasping as she shook her head..* No...no no no NO!! *she screams, gasping, crying so hard she hits the wall she backed into, falling down, gasping as she rocks back and forth, holding herself*
Miyuki:*she stands there, frozen and runs, sprinting faster than ever before, on level with her fathers speed, even faster perhaps since her feet slide with water, her body jetting as she went to her mothers pond, still black with poison, screaming into it, not believing it. No her mother was not dead. She couldn't die unless the pond died or her heart was ripped out... no no her Mother was 1,600 years old. She wasn't supposed to ever die. She was supposed to be in her life for another millennium* MOM!! Mom!! MAMA!! *she screamed, desperately and walks into the pond, pushing it away, searching it, looking for her mother* MOMMY!! MAMA!!
Roman said:
Roman wiped his tears away, but they kept streaming down, "Yes... What Himeragi said is correct. Snow...Your mother... Is dead."

Taylor nodded, "You wouldn't know because you don't see yourself through my eyes." He said softly.
shortyshot8 said:
William looked away "Why...Does this hurt?" He asked himself
@Himeragi Seiker @Jennete
*Emiko then stands beside Miyuki in her white fox form*

''im sorry but...your mother is dead. her pond has been poisoned.....and she was cut''

*Himeragi went over to Assana and hugged her crying*

*Natsumi watched from the top of the stairs*

''.......i wont let this slide...i will not allow it...''

*She then continued to walk to her room*

''someone will pay...someone will absolutely pay...''

BlueHawk said:
A quick sequence of knocks were heard on Al's bedroom door, followed by the sounds of footsteps running off. A low hum being the only thing heard outside of his door. @shortyshot8
Al blinked "What the....." He said slightly confused as he opened the door

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I want you to be happy" he said with a smile to her

"Night Mia" annabel whispered to her with a smile on her face

Blake soghed then patted her head "get some sleep. I'll be in the room just across the hall... Ok" he said softly to her her as he got up and headed for the door

"Don't fuck with me" she said coldly as she stared at him then turned away

[/QUOTE]
Mia smiled. "Night Anna I love you" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked "What the....." He said slightly confused as he opened the door
Lying on the floor below is a single, off white bone. Specifically the bond was a part of a rip cage. It made a low humming noise.

BlueHawk said:
Lying on the floor below is a single, off white bone. Specifically the bond was a part of a rip cage. It made a low humming noise.
Al blinked before picking it up "What the hell?"

Roman said:
Tayloy chuckled, "You don't have to say anything." He said softly as he moved a little closer before kissing her.
Celia blinked in surprise before wrapping her arms around Taylor's neck and kissing him back.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "they're the real charmers, when i was staying in my workshop an constantly honed my crafts, they knew all they cared or needed to know and became really popular, especially with the ladies." he sighed then looked at her "and they would of at least tried to be wall over you like white on rice." he said as he played with a spare scrap of silver.
@Nonalaka

(side question, do you have a deviantart account?)
((Yush I do!, but I don't use it much ;7; most drawings on it are super duper old))

Dakota nodded "Ah, right, I see" she chuckled as she flopped back on the bed "Though even if that happened and they did try, that doesn't mean they would have succeeded" she said with a chuckle "I'm not so easily swayed, seems as though you are my weakness as such" she said as she pushed her hair from her face.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#ff8000][B]*Emiko then stands beside Miyuki in her white fox form*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#ff8000] ''im sorry but...your mother is dead. her pond has been poisoned.....and she was cut''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi went over to Assana and hugged her crying*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR] [B][COLOR=#ff0080]*Natsumi watched from the top of the stairs*[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=#ff0080]''.......i wont let this slide...i will not allow it...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] [/COLOR][COLOR=#ff0080][B]*She then continued to walk to her room*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff0080] ''someone will pay...someone will absolutely pay...''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Roman went over to Himeragi and Assana and hugged them both. "We'll get through this... Alright?" He asked them both. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

shortyshot8 said:
Al blinked before picking it up "What the hell?"
The rib began to vibrate in his hand, the humming growing a little louder before all stopping at once. The bone glowed a pale purple.

BlueHawk said:
The rib began to vibrate in his hand, the humming growing a little louder before all stopping at once. The bone glowed a pale purple.
Al frowned "What are you?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia blinked in surprise before wrapping her arms around Taylor's neck and kissing him back.
Taylor smiled under the kiss, deepening it a little as he moved closer again.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Noooo I though he was going to give her a pony....... Yes fade)

[/QUOTE]
Tyler was still snoring soundly the next morning with his arms wrapped around Liara.

Roman said:
Ayame smiled, "It's a very nice place. Everyone there is so nice and relaxed. Though they do know how to have fun." She said happily.
(( I know how you feel. Notifs are mean >~< ))
Rini giggled "That sounds fun!" She said happily "My family isn't like that though, well Yuna and Kenai are fun...but the rest focus on training too much"

shortyshot8 said:
Al frowned "What are you?"
The rib stayed still, before suddenly springing forward and digging itself into his body, blood trickling down the wound where the bone attempted to replace on of Al's ribs with the one in his hand.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Tyler was still snoring soundly the next morning with his arms wrapped around Liara.
Liara layed there staring at tylers face as she smiled and watches him last night replaying in her head over and over

Roman said:
Luke nodded, "I guess you could say it makes me happy to. Just seeing the people scream in fear before you end their pretty little lives. It's something about it." He said softly
"Theb I guess we are different" she said to him

BlueHawk said:
The rib stayed still, before suddenly springing forward and digging itself into his body, blood trickling down the wound where the bone attempted to replace on of Al's ribs with the one in his hand.
Al's eyes widened trying to pull it out "GAH!!!!"

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''a-alright...!''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Roman sighed as tears continued to hit the ground. "I know now that I must protect you all better than before. That goes for you too, Himeragi. You may have proven you were strong, but I care for you too." He said wiping tears away from his face.

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
(( lol it's fine ))
Anna giggled quietly, "Alright then." She said before walking over to a table and sitting down. "What have you been doing Oli? Since the last time I saw you...which was a while ago."
Oliver blushed slightly. "I-I was looking for you actually... I couldn't wait to see you again." He laughed nervously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back