• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han smiled, "Celia, I'll eat anywhere as long as it's with you too." He said before pecking her lips.
@Lumina

Taylor chuckled, "Really? Well I guess we can. It'd be nice to see how you're living." He joked. "Lead the way."
Celia stuck her tongue out at him, "I'm living just fine thank you. And righto sir!" She changed into her succubus form and slowly flew off towards her apartment building.

Lumina said:
Kanon tried to stifle a laugh. She looked over at her brother.
"Han...san?" She asked, not believing what she was hearing.

"I want cheeseburgers!" Yumi chimed in, blushing as she saw them kiss.

@TheRebelliousDragon

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna giggled quietly and set her cup down on the table, "You make me happy." She said softly and blushed a little. "Anyways, what do you want to do? It seems that Taylor and Celia left."
Oliver shrugged. "Anything, and everything you want to do." He said. "It doesn't matter where we go, as long as we have fun." He said in a cheery tone.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia stuck her tongue out at him, "I'm living just fine thank you. And righto sir!" She changed into her succubus form and slowly flew off towards her apartment building.
Taylor flew behind her, "I never said you weren't living bad. You're way too smart to be living like some people."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( xD Karito is still with her from what I remember, eating crepes. I think he asked if she was mad at Crona or said something about her looking mad xD ))
Aion looked back at Karito, exhaling.

"It's not his job go take care of me. I can do that fine myself." She got up, throwing away the wrapping for the crepe, sitting down next to Karito.

"He's just a big worrywart. I'm a goddess for goodness sake. I can hold my own."

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "It's a nickname Celia gave me. I like it." He said happily. "Anyways, cheeseburgers it is!" He exclaimed before teleporting them all to restaurant.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia rocked on her heels with a grin. "Hmm... I wonder what Han-San is going to put on his cheeseburger~" She cooed.

@Lumina

shortyshot8 said:
Tal kissed her forehead "My daughter"
"our daughter" I corrected and sat up and grabbed my phone. Then I took a picture of Tal holding Armina

BlueHawk said:
The rib continued to bury into him, before being completely consumed by his stomach. The rib bangs around inside of him, trying to add itself to his rib cage.
Al growled unable to get it out "D-Dammit!"

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "It's a nickname Celia gave me. I like it." He said happily. "Anyways, cheeseburgers it is!" He exclaimed before teleporting them all to restaurant.
@TheRebelliousDragon
Kanon sat down in a seat, picking up a menu.

"Alright... Han-san." She teased, causing Yumi to look at her.

"Kanon, be nice."

"I am! He said he liked it, right?" She decided on cheeseburgers herself, nearly drooling over the double bacon BBQ burger they had. Yumi chose a simply plain burger.

@Roman

BlueHawk said:
The rib continued to bury into him, before being completely consumed by his stomach. The rib bangs around inside of him, trying to add itself to his rib cage.
((Good lord this is making me cringe thinking about this e.e))

Roman said:
Taylor flew behind her, "I never said you weren't living bad. You're way too smart to be living like some people."
"You mean like how some people live in a complete mess and don't know where anything is?" Celia asked as she looked around, soon spotting her apartment building and slowly descending.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia rocked on her heels with a grin. "Hmm... I wonder what Han-San is going to put on his cheeseburger~" She cooed.
@Lumina
Lumina said:
Kanon sat down in a seat, picking up a menu.
"Alright... Han-san." She teased, causing Yumi to look at her.

"Kanon, be nice."

"I am! He said he liked it, right?" She decided on cheeseburgers herself, nearly drooling over the double bacon BBQ burger they had. Yumi chose a simply plain burger.

@Roman
Han took a seat, "Well since you seem to wanna know, I'll be getting a cheeseburger. I will just have the normal stuff on there. Ya know, ketchup and mustard etc." He said smiling. He then looked at Kanon and frowned a little, "Only Celia can call me that. Thank you, Yumi for having my back." He said laughing a little.

shortyshot8 said:
Al growled unable to get it out "D-Dammit!"
With a quick pinch, the bone is locked onto his rib cage. "Much better." Murasaki's voice mumbles into Al's head.

Lumina said:
((Good lord this is making me cringe thinking about this e.e))
(It's over now xD until it comes out.)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver shrugged. "Anything, and everything you want to do." He said. "It doesn't matter where we go, as long as we have fun." He said in a cheery tone.
Anna tapped her finger on the table, "I've been meaning to go to the water park. So we can go there if that's okay."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota giggled lightly "Well, everything really, your looks, your voice, your smile, your goofiness, your charm, your hugs, your kisses..... I gotta stop or I'll be naming them out forever" she said with a giggle as she turned to face him.
((Aww thank you ;w;))
Roland smiled "and know what i love about you?" he said sweetly "your smart but dorky mind..." he kissed her forehead "...your silky midnight flowing hair..." he runs a hand through her hair "..your gold orange eyes that put true gold to shame..." he said kissing her brow "...your soft and sweet lips,,," he said kissing her briefly "...but it can all be summarized..." he said caressing her cheek "I Roland Armstrong love you Dakota Mayer." he said lovingly.

@Nonalaka

Last edited by a moderator:
WeirdPrincess said:
"You mean like how some people live in a complete mess and don't know where anything is?" Celia asked as she looked around, soon spotting her apartment building and slowly descending.
Taylor laughed, "That's exactly what I meant." He said as he descended after her. "So, where to next babe?"

Roman said:
Han took a seat, "Well since you seem to wanna know, I'll be getting a cheeseburger. I will just have the normal stuff on there. Ya know, ketchup and mustard etc." He said smiling. He then looked at Kanon and frowned a little, "Only Celia can call me that. Thank you, Yumi for having my back." He said laughing a little.
Celia kissed his cheek and bobbed up to the counter. "I'll have a regular cheeseburger." She told the clerk.

@Lumina

shortyshot8 said:
Tal handed Armina to her and smiled
I cradle her then look up at Tal, " we make one hell of a cute baby" I laugh a little then say, "now turn around someone's hungry" I say

WeirdPrincess said:
Anna tapped her finger on the table, "I've been meaning to go to the water park. So we can go there if that's okay."
Oliver nodded. "The water park sounds nice. I haven't been there before..." He said.

BlueHawk said:
With a quick pinch, the bone is locked onto his rib cage. "Much better." Murasaki's voice mumbles into Al's head.

(It's over now xD until it comes out.)
Al's eyes widened "Wha-What?" He said

Mel said:
I cradle her then look up at Tal, " we make one hell of a cute baby" I laugh a little then say, "now turn around someone's hungry" I say
Tal chuckled as he turned around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back