• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver fistpumped. "Yes! Anna here I come!" He said excitedly.
Roman said:
Taylor pouted, "Good. If you didn't I would have to mess with your tail and I don't wanna have to do that again."
Celia looked at Taylor with wide eyes, "Please don't ever do that again. I would rather not remember that." She said as she took a small step back, away from him. "We gonna go now?"

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shrugged and watched it, letting the snow cover her as she whispered softly* How...how do you handle... handle loosing your love, the father of your children... and the man you wanted to marry... and then turn around and loose the one person in this world that was made to complete my soul?
The clone looked at Rain, "I know how you feel. She may have not been my soul, but she completed me. She was the other half I needed and now she's gone. We'll have to cope with it best we can and move on like she'd want."

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shrugged and watched it, letting the snow cover her as she whispered softly* How...how do you handle... handle loosing your love, the father of your children... and the man you wanted to marry... and then turn around and loose the one person in this world that was made to complete my soul?
"You don't try and handle it alone. You let people that want to help help. Because they care for you and want to see you happy..... You never forget them. You must keep there memory alive so that you may know that they will always love you" he said softly to her

Lumina said:
((@Roman I missed a lot it seems... where should I come in?))
Dragon quoted your post and Takeshi is just sitting in bed with Violetta so nothing really happened with those characters yet ))

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "You'll think of something." Hayate opened the door and peeked inside, "Roman? Are you feeling alright?" He asked. "Yeah better..." Roman replied. "That's good, hey Thana. Are you alright too?"
Thana just nodded "just a bit tired baby" she said happily to hayate as she smiled at him then let her self lean against roman till hayate came over to them

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia looked at Taylor with wide eyes, "Please don't ever do that again. I would rather not remember that." She said as she took a small step back, away from him. "We gonna go now?"
"Yeah, let's go." Taylor said scooping Celia up off the ground and carrying her as he floated toward the cafe again.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Dark Tyler laughed a bit. "A little while after your father dumped her like the wussy he is." He said with a smirk. "Sorry if my comments are hurtful, but I don't approve of people who hurt my master."
Autumn sighed, "It wasn't hurtful at all. He was stupid and mean... I haven't talked to him since then." She said quietly and pushed away the plate of spaghetti. Autumn had eaten most of it and there was only a little left.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn sighed, "It wasn't hurtful at all. He was stupid and mean... I haven't talked to him since then." She said quietly and pushed away the plate of spaghetti. Autumn had eaten most of it and there was only a little left.
Dark Tyler sighed. "You'll be alright... Us angels have to learn how to be tough. Otherwise we are easily manipulated." He said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](DAMIT I don't know what happened with liara and Tyler are they still at the movies @TheRebelliousDragon)

[/QUOTE]
(Yup, been waiting for a reply since forever xD )

Dark Tyler sighed. "You'll be alright... Us angels have to learn how to be tough. Otherwise we are easily manipulated." He said.

(Yup, been waiting for a reply since forever xD )
(I sowwy pwease forgive meeeeee ;- ;)

Roman said:
The clone looked at Rain, "I know how you feel. She may have not been my soul, but she completed me. She was the other half I needed and now she's gone. We'll have to cope with it best we can and move on like she'd want."
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You don't try and handle it alone. You let people that want to help help. Because they care for you and want to see you happy..... You never forget them. You must keep there memory alive so that you may know that they will always love you" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*She looked up at the Clone of Roman and then Blake and she looked down, wiping her eyes* We both lost the people we had hopped to spend eternity with *she whispers* I... I am sorry for your lose Roman. *She whispers under her breath, everything in her trying not to cry, clenching her jaw to keep her face emotionless. She looked at Blake and gave a second long flash of a masking smile* The only person who saw good in me... died. He died alone.. in a hole.. without me to be there to hold him. My daughter had to witness her father dying... I wasn't there... I wasn't there to have saved him... to have saved her... to have saved Snow... I was made to protect Snow... and all I did.. *She gasps, finding it harder and harder to speak*

Roman said:
"Yeah, let's go." Taylor said scooping Celia up off the ground and carrying her as he floated toward the cafe again.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia yelped in surprise and pouted, "I can fly you know." She said as she looked up at him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](I sowwy pwease forgive meeeeee ;- ;)

[/QUOTE]
(It's ok, shall we time skip to the end of the horror movie?)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled at her "something really special." he said pulling on leather gloves then lighting the forge and grabbing the silver. As he heated up the silver he used he tools to grab small pieces of it and form small chain links out off them.
Dakota blinked a few times "Something... really special?" She questioned as she watched him intently with curiosity filled eyes, studying his every move.

Jennete said:
Rain:*She looked up at the Clone of Roman and then Blake and she looked down, wiping her eyes* We both lost the people we had hopped to spend eternity with *she whispers* I... I am sorry for your lose Roman. *She whispers under her breath, everything in her trying not to cry, clenching her jaw to keep her face emotionless. She looked at Blake and gave a second long flash of a masking smile* The only person who saw good in me... died. He died alone.. in a hole.. without me to be there to hold him. My daughter had to witness her father dying... I wasn't there... I wasn't there to have saved him... to have saved her... to have saved Snow... I was made to protect Snow... and all I did.. *She gasps, finding it harder and harder to speak*
Blake shakes his head "do not blame your self for every thing. There are some things even death cannot stop" blake said softly to her having seen right through the smile "you are not at fault for anything at all" he said quietly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just nodded "just a bit tired baby" she said happily to hayate as she smiled at him then let her self lean against roman till hayate came over to them

[/QUOTE]
Hayate made his way over to Thana and Roman, looking around as he did. "Nice place, Roman." "Thanks. We still have a bunch of rooms. If you like we'd give you one." "That'd be up to Thana, I moved in with her." Hayate said, taking a seat next to Thana. He then placed a hand on her stomach and smiled as he rubbed it

tumblr_noimjyov8V1scd4tuo1_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake shakes his head "do not blame your self for every thing. There are some things even death cannot stop" blake said softly to her having seen right through the smile "you are not at fault for anything at all" he said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Rain: Who even are you... why are you saying the words meant to do the comfort? *she whispers, hugging the coffin, her tears falling on it, black and staining but she wipes them away perfectly each time they fall*

(It's ok, shall we time skip to the end of the horror movie?)
(No I was planning some thing)

Liara sat there leaning against Tyler as the movie began making her smile and think that she was going to win because it started nice and peacful till the first scare whatch made her yell and burry her face into tylers shoulder as she started to shake from fear

Jennete said:
The clone frowned, "Roman sees good in you too. He's the one who let you survive after all. He could have killed you that time."

Roman said:
Hayate made his way over to Thana and Roman, looking around as he did. "Nice place, Roman." "Thanks. We still have a bunch of rooms. If you like we'd give you one." "That'd be up to Thana, I moved in with her." Hayate said, taking a seat next to Thana. He then placed a hand on her stomach and smiled as he rubbed it
tumblr_noimjyov8V1scd4tuo1_500.gif
Thana smiled then leanes against hatate and watched his hand rubb against her stomach "I can't wait" she said softly to him as she watched his hand

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](No I was planning some thing)
Liara sat there leaning against Tyler as the movie began making her smile and think that she was going to win because it started nice and peacful till the first scare whatch made her yell and burry her face into tylers shoulder as she started to shake from fear

[/QUOTE]
Tyler hugged her tightly. "It's ok... Your safe in my arms..." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back