• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Dark Tyler sighed. "You'll be alright... Us angels have to learn how to be tough. Otherwise we are easily manipulated." He said.

(Yup, been waiting for a reply since forever xD )
Autumn nodded, "I know I'll be fine. Thank you." She smiled at him happily.

Jennete said:
Rain: Who even are you... why are you saying the words meant to do the comfort? *she whispers, hugging the coffin, her tears falling on it, black and staining but she wipes them away perfectly each time they fall*
"My name is blake and I am the first aervant of death. And why do I try and comfort you..... It's because I've seen to many women hurt and I wish to help as many as I can feel better" he said softly to her giving her a light smile

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia yelped in surprise and pouted, "I can fly you know." She said as she looked up at him.
Taylor grinned, "I like carrying you though. That way your closer to me and I know your safe." He said happily.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Tyler hugged her tightly. "It's ok... Your safe in my arms..." He said softly.
Liara just sat there "a-stupid movie" she mumbled into him as she sat there and peeled at the movie then quickly looked away again

Roman said:
The clone frowned, "Roman sees good in you too. He's the one who let you survive after all. He could have killed you that time."
Rain: Jay only saw good in me.. he never doubted me.. I was an evil person.. but..but I was misunderstood and he.. he was my one thing that made me smile. No one had ever made me smile before him.. Snow.. Snow saw that. She told me.. how happy she was for us.. and now.. now its all gone. *she covered her mouth, watching the coffin, the most affected appearance wise..*

WeirdPrincess said:
Yuri sighed in relief before she smiled, "My names Yumi. It's nice to meet you...." She trailed off, leaving an opening for a name.
"Yuna" she said with a nod "And the lazy dork over there is my big brother, Kenai" she said as she pointed at a blonde male laying on the grass with his hands folded behind his head, seemingly napping. "Nice to meet you Yumi" tuna continued.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara just sat there "a-stupid movie" she mumbled into him as she sat there and peeled at the movie then quickly looked away again

[/QUOTE]
Tyler kissed her head softly and continued to hold her in his arms. "That movie can't hurt you... Love..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"My name is blake and I am the first aervant of death. And why do I try and comfort you..... It's because I've seen to many women hurt and I wish to help as many as I can feel better" he said softly to her giving her a light smile

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she looked over at him and nodded silently, looking back at the coffin* I don't want to stay... in that house we bought together...

Roman said:
Taylor grinned, "I like carrying you though. That way your closer to me and I know your safe." He said happily.

@TheRebelliousDragon
Celia immediately blushed and looked away from him, "Yeah okay." She said, crossing her arms as the floated towards the café. Anna was just outside the café, looking at her phone and leaning against the wall. @TheRebelliousDragon

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looked over at him and nodded silently, looking back at the coffin* I don't want to stay... in that house we bought together...
"Would you wish to stay with me and annabel in the castle in oblivion" he asked her as he glanced at the clone of roman then looked back at rain

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled then leanes against hatate and watched his hand rubb against her stomach "I can't wait" she said softly to him as she watched his hand

[/QUOTE]
Roman watched the two, a tear almost dropping from his eye. "So, you wanna move in?"

Roman said:
Dragon quoted your post and Takeshi is just sitting in bed with Violetta so nothing really happened with those characters yet ))
((Mkay just making sure cuz I didn't know if any of the recent events affected them.))

Kanon and Yumi's head turned toward Celia, both blinking. Yumi slunk back a bit behind Han, and Kanon stood still.

"Yeah, that'd be us. You must be... Han's..."

Her voice trailed off, not sure what to say.

@TheRebelliousDragon

-----

Violetta huffed.

"Yeah yeah, I know. I just don't understand why or how I got sick."

She rolled onto her back, kicking blankets off, feeling overheated, her body sweating.

Tyler kissed her head softly and continued to hold her in his arms. "That movie can't hurt you... Love..." He said softly.
Liara nodded as she slowly looked back at the movie then frowned "why would some one make such scary things" she asked him

Roman said:
Roman watched the two, a tear almost dropping from his eye. "So, you wanna move in?"
"I'd love to. Well at least until the baby is born" she said as she smiled at roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia immediately blushed and looked away from him, "Yeah okay." She said, crossing her arms as the floated towards the café. Anna was just outside the café, looking at her phone and leaning against the wall. @TheRebelliousDragon
Taylor laughed, "Don't be like that." He said smiling. "You know you like it when I carry you." He said to Celia.

@TheRebelliousDragon

Daniel reaver]"Would you wish to stay with me and annabel in the castle in oblivion" he asked her as he glanced at the clone of roman then looked back at rain [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Rain:*she shrugs a little, not caring about what happens but she frowns a little and whispers* My daughter... should.. should be around her cousins.. I don't think.. I can be here though.. not..not with *she looks at Snow's coffin then her pond and shakes a little, trembling*

(brb)

Mayyflower said:
(Ya)
Amaya woke up in the morning.
Ayen woke up noticing Amaya was already awake "morning beautiful." he said sweetly.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blinked a few times "Something... really special?" She questioned as she watched him intently with curiosity filled eyes, studying his every move.
Roland continued making the silver chain then stopped stopped as he grabbed a tape measure then walked over to her "hold still..." he said as he measured her neck.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara nodded as she slowly looked back at the movie then frowned "why would some one make such scary things" she asked him

"I'd love to. Well at least until the baby is born" she said as she smiled at roman

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "Consider this place hour second home. You're always welcome here."

Jennete said:
Rain:*she shrugs a little, not caring about what happens but she frowns a little and whispers* My daughter... should.. should be around her cousins.. I don't think.. I can be here though.. not..not with *she looks at Snow's coffin then her pond and shakes a little, trembling*
Blake nodds slightly then walks over and places a hand on her shoulder "anything you wish" he said softly to her "just tell me when your ready" he said softly to her

Nonalaka said:
"Yuna" she said with a nod "And the lazy dork over there is my big brother, Kenai" she said as she pointed at a blonde male laying on the grass with his hands folded behind his head, seemingly napping. "Nice to meet you Yumi" tuna continued.
Yumi giggled and looked over at Kenai, "He sure looks comfortable." She said before looking back at Yuna and smiling, "Likewise. So what were you reading before I decided to sit next to you?"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Consider this place hour second home. You're always welcome here."
Thana giggled "I just hope with every one that lives here none of them think badly of me being death and all" Thana said to him as she curled up against hayate as best she could

Lumina said:
((Mkay just making sure cuz I didn't know if any of the recent events affected them.))
Kanon and Yumi's head turned toward Celia, both blinking. Yumi slunk back a bit behind Han, and Kanon stood still.

@TheRebelliousDragon

-----

Violetta huffed.

She rolled onto her back, kicking blankets off, feeling overheated, her body sweating.
Celia hopped up with a soft smile. "I'm Celia! It's very nice to meet you both!" She said happily.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake nodds slightly then walks over and places a hand on her shoulder "anything you wish" he said softly to her "just tell me when your ready" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she nods and looks at him before looking down again, a sad smile on her lips as she says softly* You are in close...proximity *she can't finish it, tears blurring her vision as she curls against herself, not letting herself be comforted by anyone... feeling as if that betrays Jay..*

Lumina said:

@TheRebelliousDragon

-----

Violetta huffed.

(( Han won't know until later ))

Han smiled, "Yep, that's my girlfriend! Celia, the woman I love." He said happily.

-----

Takeshi laughed, "Yeah, that's a good question to ask. Though I would never be able to answer it. I'm gonna rest for now though. You should too."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Liara nodded as she slowly looked back at the movie then frowned "why would some one make such scary things" she asked him

[/QUOTE]
Tyler chuckled. "I don't know, some people like a good scare..." He said softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back