• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded as her mouth kind of stopped burning and was now just hurting, "Yeah thanks. Anna? Oh yeah! I can call her over here or to the cafe if you want, I'm sure she'd be happy to see you." @Roman
TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver hopped up and down. "R-Really!?" He asked before he flushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I-I mean... Cool." He said.
@Roman
Taylor patted Oliver's back, "Don't hide how you really feel man. Trust me, I'll be the same way if Celia was being called to come see me. Though I only go to her and she never visits me... Only once... Celia you gotta visit me more."

Dark Tyler blinked before his eyes flashed and the food started flying as his silverware whipped around as well. It began cooking at faster than normal speeds. When he was done, a nice, delicious plate of garlic bread and spaghetti laid before Autumn. "And that's how it's done." He said.
Autumn looked at the plate before looking at Dark Tyler, "That was insanely fast...I tried to pay attention but I couldn't. Thank you for making it though! I appreciate it very much." She said happily before picking up a fork and beginning to eat the spaghetti.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn looked at the plate before looking at Dark Tyler, "That was insanely fast...I tried to pay attention but I couldn't. Thank you for making it though! I appreciate it very much." She said happily before picking up a fork and beginning to eat the spaghetti.
Dark Tyler chuckled. "Don't mention it. I work for your mother after all." He said happily.

Oliver hopped up and down. "R-Really!?" He asked before he flushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I-I mean... Cool." He said.
@Roman
Roman said:
Taylor patted Oliver's back, "Don't hide how you really feel man. Trust me, I'll be the same way if Celia was being called to come see me. Though I only go to her and she never visits me... Only once... Celia you gotta visit me more."
Celia giggled at Oliver's reaction, "I think I see why she likes you. You're just adorable, I'll give her a call right now." She said and pulled out her phone before looking at Taylor. "I don't know where you are half the time! You can't blame me for that, I don't know if you're at home or some other dimension or space or something." She waved her hands as she talked before turning away from them and calling Anna.

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia giggled at Oliver's reaction, "I think I see why she likes you. You're just adorable, I'll give her a call right now." She said and pulled out her phone before looking at Taylor. "I don't know where you are half the time! You can't blame me for that, I don't know if you're at home or some other dimension or space or something." She waved her hands as she talked before turning away from them and calling Anna.
Oliver pouted bit as he blushed heavily. "I-I'm not cute! I just blush a lot!" He said.

@Roman

Jennete said:
Rain:*she steps forward to him, brings her hand back and slaps him hard across the cheek* I forgive you now. *she whispers and turns, wiping her eyes and walks away, her wings dropping, her hair a mess and her head lowered*
@Daniel reaver
shortyshot8 said:
Al placed a hand on his now red marked cheek "Well...That's more of the Rain I know"
Blake just stood by and watched rain slap Al hard across the face smiling slightly when she did so

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "I'll let her rest. Even if I'm not able to interact with her, it still feels wrong being there. I'll just remember her through other things... As for now, I'll try to move on with my life... Its what'd she'd want." he said as he stood up too. "Thanks for the offer Akira. See you around, you know where to find me if you need me." Roman then bowed his head and warped both himself and Thana to the mansion.
@Daniel reaver
Thana smiled a little "thank you. It's been getting harder to warp places recently" she said softly to roman

Oliver pouted bit as he blushed heavily. "I-I'm not cute! I just blush a lot!" He said.
@Roman
WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor groaned and slouched a little, "Then at least call me. I get lonely too. Besides, most of the time I'm at home, you just never bother to ask where I'm at." He said, looking at the ground.

Dark Tyler chuckled. "Don't mention it. I work for your mother after all." He said happily.
"Oh! That's cool...I think, unless there's hard stuff that you have to do." Autumn said and picked up the garlic bread, soon taking a bite. "I haven't seen my mom in a while, I'm sure she's fine though."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
A black fog started to form around Rina Rina-Chan~
Rina just stood there ignoring the fog "if you think you will scare me your wrong" was all she said as she continued with what she was doing

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake just stood by and watched rain slap Al hard across the face smiling slightly when she did so

Thana smiled a little "thank you. It's been getting harder to warp places recently" she said softly to roman

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Hayate is here too. He should be walking through the door any minute. For now, you can relax here." He said, setting her down on the couch.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Oh! That's cool...I think, unless there's hard stuff that you have to do." Autumn said and picked up the garlic bread, soon taking a bite. "I haven't seen my mom in a while, I'm sure she's fine though."
Dark Tyler ate a piece off the garlic bread. "She is. She's hanging out with your stepdad, Han at a mansion." He said. "You'll like him. Thing is, I won't because he's a goody goody." He explained.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Hayate is here too. He should be walking through the door any minute. For now, you can relax here." He said, setting her down on the couch.
Thana just smiled at roman and blushed slightly "I've never had to have some one help me this much. It's nice but also embarasing" she said to roman with a giggle

Roman said:
Taylor groaned and slouched a little, "Then at least call me. I get lonely too. Besides, most of the time I'm at home, you just never bother to ask where I'm at." He said, looking at the ground.
Celia sighed, "I'm sorry... I'll call more and I'll try to visit you more often, I promise." She then looked at Oliver. "Anna said she's meet us at the café." @TheRebelliousDragon

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake just stood by and watched rain slap Al hard across the face smiling slightly when she did so

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she looked around Romans house... wiping her eyes as she knelt by the black coffin with Snow inside, waving her hand and the whole sky turns gray....snowing. She lets the snow and snowflakes to cover the coffin, to glamour it something pretty.. just how Snow would have wanted it. It became white, with swirling Fae symbols of water and snow.. etched on the front was everyone Snow had cared for... leaving Rain out. She didn't want to mark Snow with the memory of a Sister...who couldn't have protected her*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just smiled at roman and blushed slightly "I've never had to have some one help me this much. It's nice but also embarasing" she said to roman with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled, "I have to help however I can. It's my duty as both a brother and uncle to do so." He said taking a seat next to her.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked around before smiling excitedly "This is great! I'm so happy!" She chimed before she ran up to him and hugged him tightly as the hatchlings scrambled around the floor chirping happily.
Daniel happiky hugged her back and lifted her into the air as he hugged her "I love it all" he said to her as he spun her around then set her down

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia sighed, "I'm sorry... I'll call more and I'll try to visit you more often, I promise." She then looked at Oliver. "Anna said she's meet us at the café." @TheRebelliousDragon
Oliver fistpumped. "Yes! Anna here I come!" He said excitedly.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looked around Romans house... wiping her eyes as she knelt by the black coffin with Snow inside, waving her hand and the whole sky turns gray....snowing. She lets the snow and snowflakes to cover the coffin, to glamour it something pretty.. just how Snow would have wanted it. It became white, with swirling Fae symbols of water and snow.. etched on the front was everyone Snow had cared for... leaving Rain out. She didn't want to mark Snow with the memory of a Sister...who couldn't have protected her*
Blake frowned then walked over to her "do not leave your self out. You where important to her as well" he said softly to her as he watched her

Jennete said:
A clone of Roman stepped outside and looked at the sky.

tumblr_mo0bhyTbT41rviz8uo6_500.gif

"S-snow?"

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "I have to help however I can. It's my duty as both a brother and uncle to do so." He said taking a seat next to her.
Thana giggled as she looked down at her stomach and smiled "I haven't even thought of names yet" she said with a giggle

Dark Tyler ate a piece off the garlic bread. "She is. She's hanging out with your stepdad, Han at a mansion." He said. "You'll like him. Thing is, I won't because he's a goody goody." He explained.
Autumn blinked a few times, "Stepdad?!" She exclaimed before putting her hands on the counter and pushing herself up out of her seat. "When did that happen?! And how come I wasn't invited to the mansion...why do I always seem to be late on these things." She grumbled as she angrily took a bite of the garlic bread before eating more spaghetti.

WeirdPrincess said:
Taylor pouted, "Good. If you didn't I would have to mess with your tail and I don't wanna have to do that again."

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked a few times, "Stepdad?!" She exclaimed before putting her hands on the counter and pushing herself up out of her seat. "When did that happen?! And how come I wasn't invited to the mansion...why do I always seem to be late on these things." She grumbled as she angrily took a bite of the garlic bread before eating more spaghetti.
Dark Tyler laughed a bit. "A little while after your father dumped her like the wussy he is." He said with a smirk. "Sorry if my comments are hurtful, but I don't approve of people who hurt my master."

Roman said:
A clone of Roman stepped outside and looked at the sky.
tumblr_mo0bhyTbT41rviz8uo6_500.gif

"S-snow?"
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake frowned then walked over to her "do not leave your self out. You where important to her as well" he said softly to her as he watched her

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she shrugged and watched it, letting the snow cover her as she whispered softly* How...how do you handle... handle loosing your love, the father of your children... and the man you wanted to marry... and then turn around and loose the one person in this world that was made to complete my soul?

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled as she looked down at her stomach and smiled "I haven't even thought of names yet" she said with a giggle

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled, "You'll think of something." Hayate opened the door and peeked inside, "Roman? Are you feeling alright?" He asked. "Yeah better..." Roman replied. "That's good, hey Thana. Are you alright too?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back