• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
(( Wow xD ))
Taylor landed in the park, after flying for a few hours. He sighed and stretched before looking around for someone to talk to, when he seen a guy(or kid...I don't know anymore xD ), "Hey! What's up?"
(He's fully grown now so he's 18 forever >_<)

Oliver looked up. He had his Tarsus mode activated, so had a large red glowing blade coming out of his head. "Do I know you?" He asked as he blinked.

WeirdPrincess said:
(( >_> Anna's been at the mall...looking at... (>u>) Stuff ))
((Have her hurry uppppp!!! Oliver is getting lonely without her ;- ;) )

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(He's fully grown now so he's 18 forever >_<)
Oliver looked up. He had his Tarsus mode activated, so had a large red glowing blade coming out of his head. "Do I know you?" He asked as he blinked.

((Have her hurry uppppp!!! Oliver is getting lonely without her ;- ;) )
(( Makes sense ))

Taylor raised a brow and stepped back, "No... Though I think we have mutual friends. Everyone around this place does."

Kite focused his energy and opened a portal between the Exceed Dimension and the Real World. "Can you find your way home on your own? Or do I have to walk you?" He asked.
"I think I can find my way home." Nanami said as she looked at the portal. "Bye Kite, see you later!" She giggled and gave him a quick hug before stepping through the portal, making her way home once she was in the Real World.

WeirdPrincess said:
"I think I can find my way home." Nanami said as she looked at the portal. "Bye Kite, see you later!" She giggled and gave him a quick hug before stepping through the portal, making her way home once she was in the Real World.
Kite chuckled. "Cutest kid I've ever seen..." He laughed to himself after she left.

Roman said:
(( Makes sense ))
Taylor raised a brow and stepped back, "No... Though I think we have mutual friends. Everyone around this place does."
Oliver nodded a bit. "I guess your right. My name is Oliver, son of Kaito." He said.

Kite chuckled. "Cutest kid I've ever seen..." He laughed to himself after she left.

Oliver nodded a bit. "I guess your right. My name is Oliver, son of Kaito." He said.
"Oliver? I heard your name before. I was at my girlfriend's place and there was someone who knew you I believe. Anyways, I'm Taylor, son of someone unknown here."

Roman said:
"Oliver? I heard your name before. I was at my girlfriend's place and there was someone who knew you I believe. Anyways, I'm Taylor, son of someone unknown here."
Oliver chuckled. "Well maybe you know my father Kite. He mentioned you I believe..." He said.

Oliver chuckled. "Well maybe you know my father Kite. He mentioned you I believe..." He said.
"...Yep. How is the hippo master these days? I remember helping him cleanse his soul of darkness, and that was the last time we spoke..." Taylor said.

Roman said:
"...Yep. How is the hippo master these days? I remember helping him cleanse his soul of darkness, and that was the last time we spoke..." Taylor said.
"He actually runs the entertainment branch of another dimension. In other words, he's really high in power now." He laughed. "I still think my dad is weird tho..."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna laughed lightly "Its fine, Its fine" she said as she closed the comic book "What's your name?"
Yuri sighed in relief before she smiled, "My names Yumi. It's nice to meet you...." She trailed off, leaving an opening for a name.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks up slowly at him, silent as she shrugged, trying to stand up shakily, brushing the leaves off of her*
Al hopped off the branch "Listen....I am sorry for all of that.....Something is clearly wrong with my head"

"He actually runs the entertainment branch of another dimension. In other words, he's really high in power now." He laughed. "I still think my dad is weird tho..."
Taylor laughed also, "You and me both. He's a cool guy though. I really like him and hope the best in his work. He told me I was a good friend... Which is a surprise, I thought I was a jerk, but people can change you." He said. "In, I remembered the person who said your name, it was... Anna!"

shortyshot8 said:
Al hopped off the branch "Listen....I am sorry for all of that.....Something is clearly wrong with my head"
Rain:*she steps forward to him, brings her hand back and slaps him hard across the cheek* I forgive you now. *she whispers and turns, wiping her eyes and walks away, her wings dropping, her hair a mess and her head lowered*

@Daniel reaver

Jennete said:
Rain:*she steps forward to him, brings her hand back and slaps him hard across the cheek* I forgive you now. *she whispers and turns, wiping her eyes and walks away, her wings dropping, her hair a mess and her head lowered*
@Daniel reaver
Al placed a hand on his now red marked cheek "Well...That's more of the Rain I know"

Roman said:
Taylor laughed also, "You and me both. He's a cool guy though. I really like him and hope the best in his work. He told me I was a good friend... Which is a surprise, I thought I was a jerk, but people can change you." He said. "In, I remembered the person who said your name, it was... Anna!"
Oliver blushed slightly. "Uh... Anna talked about me huh? C-Cool..." He said, looking down.

Oliver blushed slightly. "Uh... Anna talked about me huh? C-Cool..." He said, looking down.
"No need to hide it. I heard you were her boyfriend." Taylor said smiling. "She's a nice girl. Pretty too, I suggest you keep a tight hold on her."

Roman said:
"No need to hide it. I heard you were her boyfriend." Taylor said smiling. "She's a nice girl. Pretty too, I suggest you keep a tight hold on her."
Oliver blushed more. "S-She hasn't been around me lately... I don't know why..." He said. "I hope she's not avoiding me..."

Oliver blushed more. "S-She hasn't been around me lately... I don't know why..." He said. "I hope she's not avoiding me..."
Taylor rubbed his chin, "I could ask Celia. She seemed pretty close to Anna, besides, I don't think she'd avoid you. You seem pretty cool, just shy."

Autumn seemed to be in the kitchen, frustrated as she tried to make something. She began yelling in frustration, her hands balling into fist and waving them in circles. "I can't cook! I hate cooking! Why does this have to happen to me and why did no one teach me how to make food!? I'm hungry, I wanna eat! Why haven't I seen anyone in the past couple of days!? I hate my life!"

tumblr_njmpidGabS1spav39o1_500.gif

With that, she fell to the floor and rolled around in utter frustration.

Roman said:
Taylor rubbed his chin, "I could ask Celia. She seemed pretty close to Anna, besides, I don't think she'd avoid you. You seem pretty cool, just shy."
Oliver chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh, I take after my mother... She's a bit shy too... At least that's what dad says." He said.

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn seemed to be in the kitchen, frustrated as she tried to make something. She began yelling in frustration, her hands balling into fist and waving them in circles. "I can't cook! I hate cooking! Why does this have to happen to me and why did no one teach me how to make food!? I'm hungry, I wanna eat! Why haven't I seen anyone in the past couple of days!? I hate my life!"
tumblr_njmpidGabS1spav39o1_500.gif

With that, she fell to the floor and rolled around in utter frustration.
Dark Tyler walked in. "You want me to teach you how to cook?" He asked before he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm kinda a old pro..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back