• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "It will be soon... He doesn't have long before the group of people find him. Then I'll make sure he doesn't take another life." he said before looking into the distance again. "I feel different."
...♅Akira sat down and looked out at the distance along with him. The breeze made his black hair sway gently as he spoke♅...

“ Loss is painful, so I am told. You either succumb to it's clutches, or you grow stronger from it. ”

tumblr_nqzx0cYaFP1r72ht7o1_500_zpstyc92wf0.gif

shortyshot8 said:
William sighed "I know....She was killed the same way mom was"
''then why should you seek fun?...*sigh* im going to bed...i had enough drama for a day..''

*She said before going to her room to sleep*

Daniel reaver]"Well you should figure that Shir out before you go around people because you tend to make people want to die!!" Blake yelled before punching him again then glaring coldly at him "why won't you learn or try to correct every thing. Isn't there a lost child looking for you" he said meaning hinas child that had just been left there in the park before he turned twoards rain and walked over [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Rain:*she stares at the ground, gasping softly, tired from using her energy to get Snow out of the poisonous pond, and from ripping the woman involved with Jays death inside out.. from controlling so many un pure substances. She was poisoned inside and weakened, her vines black instead of green*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''d-dammit..''
*Natsuru's tears began to over flow. He tried his best not to go berserk at that moment*

[/QUOTE]
Amara continued to hug him, although her powers were weakened by everyone's sadness and anger she used whatever she had left to try and calm him down as she hummed lightly, not knowing if it would work or not but it was worth a try.

Nonalaka said:
Amara continued to hug him, although her powers were weakened by everyone's sadness and anger she used whatever she had left to try and calm him down as she hummed lightly, not knowing if it would work or not but it was worth a try.
''Amara...if you want to cry go ahead...''

*Natsuru said as his tears continued*

(last post of the night)

@Daniel reaver @Roman @Jennete

Jennete said:
Rain:*she stares at the ground, gasping softly, tired from using her energy to get Snow out of the poisonous pond, and from ripping the woman involved with Jays death inside out.. from controlling so many un pure substances. She was poisoned inside and weakened, her vines black instead of green*
Blake sighed then lifted her into a sitting mosition "idiot" he mumbled as he thought of a way to help then slowly he reached for her wrist and grabed it then took his own as a trail of blackness came from her wrist and to his hoping it would work "why you idiot. I may not know you but I'm sure they wouldn't want you to do this" he said to her as he worked

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#00b300]''Amara...if you want to cry go ahead...''[/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300] [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300][B]*Natsuru said as his tears continued*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300] [/COLOR][COLOR=#00b300][B](last post of the night)[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#00b300] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL] @Roman @Jennete
Niiiiight) in

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sat down and looked out at the distance along with him. The breeze made his black hair sway gently as he spoke♅...

“ Loss is painful, so I am told. You either succumb to it's clutches, or you grow stronger from it. ”

tumblr_nqzx0cYaFP1r72ht7o1_500_zpstyc92wf0.gif

[/QUOTE]
Roman continued to look into the distance, "You've been told right. It's painful... I loved Snow. I loved her with all my heart. Now she's gone..." he said, closing one of his eyes and looking downward.

tumblr_inline_nqm6r6qGeA1sxrp4u_500.gif

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake sighed then lifted her into a sitting mosition "idiot" he mumbled as he thought of a way to help then slowly he reached for her wrist and grabed it then took his own as a trail of blackness came from her wrist and to his hoping it would work "why you idiot. I may not know you but I'm sure they wouldn't want you to do this" he said to her as he worked

Niiiiight) in

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she looks at their wrists* What are you doing.... *she whispers softly, wiping her eyes a bit with her free hand, her eyes still glazed in depression*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake just punched Al again really hard "WHY HAVENT YOU FICKING LEARNED THAT YOUR THE CAUSE OF THIS" he yelled in rage "you had to open the fucking mouth of yours didn't you" he said before punching him again

Daniel hugged back as they appeared in front of the house she wanted but he didn't let go he held her tighter not wanting to let go

[/QUOTE]
Euloria didnt move away, she let him hug her for as long as he needed to feel better.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she looks at their wrists* What are you doing.... *she whispers softly, wiping her eyes a bit with her free hand, her eyes still glazed in depression*
"Taking the poisons that hurt the vines and you plus I wish to help you feel better. The pain of this is to much for any one life to bear" blake said not looking up at her as he watched the stream of blackness go from her wrist to his as he sucked out all the poison and hate and pain hopping it helped her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Taking the poisons that hurt the vines and you plus I wish to help you feel better. The pain of this is to much for any one life to bear" blake said not looking up at her as he watched the stream of blackness go from her wrist to his as he sucked out all the poison and hate and pain hopping it helped her

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she nods slowly and her eyes close, feeling a calm wash over her, falling asleep as she falls back onto the ground, passed out*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods slowly and her eyes close, feeling a calm wash over her, falling asleep as she falls back onto the ground, passed out*
Blake laughed a little then kept working till it was done then stopped and looked at his wrist as the veins where the steam had entered him turned black "now I will be here till you are done feeling the pain and sadness. Till you are happy and back to normal I will be there" he said as he stared at her and watched waiting for her to wake up so they could leave

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel ebentually pulled away then kissed her cheek "I love you" he whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled "I love you too" she said as she looked at him.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled "I love you too" she said as she looked at him.
Daniel then looked at the house and smiled a little more "ready" he asked her softly

Rina sighed as she got dressed then looked around her room then turned away from it and walked out of it closing the door behind her and heading to her kitchen and starting brekfast

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel then looked at the house and smiled a little more "ready" he asked her softly

Rina sighed as she got dressed then looked around her room then turned away from it and walked out of it closing the door behind her and heading to her kitchen and starting brekfast

[/QUOTE]
Euloria nodded as she grabbed his hand "Ready!" She said happily.

Roman said:
Roman continued to look into the distance, "You've been told right. It's painful... I loved Snow. I loved her with all my heart. Now she's gone..." he said, closing one of his eyes and looking downward.
tumblr_inline_nqm6r6qGeA1sxrp4u_500.gif
...♅Akira thought for a moment before turning his attention to Roman. He spoke♅...

“ It's best you keep her to memory and not act recklessly. Instead of being a hammer who carelessly bludgeons and kills anyone who stands in your way, be a surgical knife. Strike with precision and end those who have wronged you. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded then took a step for the door then sifhed a little and opened the door for euloria to go in first

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled as she walked in first and looked around "This is our home!" She chimed happily as she continued to look around.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled as she walked in first and looked around "This is our home!" She chimed happily as she continued to look around.
Daniel walked in after her then nodded and smiled "uup" he said softly as he looked around more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel walked in after her then nodded and smiled "uup" he said softly as he looked around more

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked around before smiling excitedly "This is great! I'm so happy!" She chimed before she ran up to him and hugged him tightly as the hatchlings scrambled around the floor chirping happily.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel then looked at the house and smiled a little more "ready" he asked her softly

[/QUOTE]
A black fog started to form around Rina Rina-Chan~

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled peacefully on his stomach
(timeskip)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "i guess i thought you'd be able to connect some dots, so maybe i was worried over nothing." he said pulling out the tools for making jewelry and placing them on his desk.
@Nonalaka did you reply to this?))

SoulofTobi said:
(timeskip)

@Nonalaka did you reply to this?))
Dakota tilted her head as she watched him carry the tools over "Why would you be worried?" She asked as she stared at him "Y'know the more you say the more interested I become in what you are planning" she said before chuckling.

((sorry I got no notification ;- ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back