• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota tilted her head as she watched him carry the tools over "Why would you be worried?" She asked as she stared at him "Y'know the more you say the more interested I become in what you are planning" she said before chuckling.
((sorry I got no notification ;- ;) )
Roland chuckled "then i guess you'll just have to watch me work." he said as he grabbed more stuff form the chest and took it over to his desk, clearing off exept for what he was bringing over, after that he covered his desk with a metal and set up a miniature forge for heating up metal.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "then i guess you'll just have to watch me work." he said as he grabbed more stuff form the chest and took it over to his desk, clearing off exept for what he was bringing over, after that he covered his desk with a metal and set up a miniature forge for heating up metal.
Dakota nodded "Alrighty then, I'll watch" she said as she got up off the floor and sat on the edge of the bed again as she watched him. "Can I at least have a clue to what it'll be?" She asked

Nonalaka said:
Dakota nodded "Alrighty then, I'll watch" she said as she got up off the floor and sat on the edge of the bed again as she watched him. "Can I at least have a clue to what it'll be?" She asked
Roland smiled at her "something really special." he said pulling on leather gloves then lighting the forge and grabbing the silver. As he heated up the silver he used he tools to grab small pieces of it and form small chain links out off them.

Lumina said:
Kanon and Yumi stuck close to their brother, with Yumi grabbing onto Han's shirt as they teleported.
"Ugh, I don't think I'll ever get used to that.."

"That was kinda scary..."

Kanon looked around the room, sticking close to her sister. She didn't really know where she was or anything, so she felt the need to protect Yumi, who seemed really lost and out of place.

@TheRebelliousDragon

-------

Violetta sighed, reluctantly nodding.

"...fine. it's a good thing I like you, otherwise I wouldn't listen to you."
Celia sat up on the bed. "Oh... You must be Han's sisters, no?" She asked, tilting her head.

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yay! Cookie!" Nanami cried happily before grabbing the cookie and munching on it.
Kite yawned. "Hey Nanami, we should be getting you home... I don't want your mother to worry." He said as he stretched. "Plus, Kaito needs a nap."

Mel, My eyes fly open as i flinch in pain. It was another contraction, but this one was far worse from the rest of them. I take a heavy breath and try to shake it off. My water didn't break, atleast i don't think it did. I slowly lower myself back down in bed. I scream, she kicked again this was the hardest and it was really painful. I hate to admit it but i was seriously about to cry. I was being so loud right now i think my neighbors were beginning to get angry with me.

(Can anyone be my neighbor or something @TheRebelliousDragon @SoulofTobi or anyone)

Mel said:
Mel, My eyes fly open as i flinch in pain. It was another contraction, but this one was far worse from the rest of them. I take a heavy breath and try to shake it off. My water didn't break, atleast i don't think it did. I slowly lower myself back down in bed. I scream, she kicked again this was the hardest and it was really painful. I hate to admit it but i was seriously about to cry. I was being so loud right now i think my neighbors were beginning to get angry with me.

(Can anyone be my neighbor or something @TheRebelliousDragon @SoulofTobi or anyone)
(Depends on where you live really...)

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Depends on where you live really...)
(Like does Mel live in a house? A dorm? Where?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira thought for a moment before turning his attention to Roman. He spoke♅...

“ It's best you keep her to memory and not act recklessly. Instead of being a hammer who carelessly bludgeons and kills anyone who stands in your way, be a surgical knife. Strike with precision and end those who have wronged you. ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "Yeah... I know. It's just pains me to see her gone. I had so much stuff we didn't even get to do yet...."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Yeah... I know. It's just pains me to see her gone. I had so much stuff we didn't even get to do yet...."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and stood up, replying to him as his irises fell upon his form♅...

“ There is one way to see your wife one last time, however I will not revive her as that would be breaking the laws of this world. We must travel to the Alpha world-line. Bear in mind, if we do travel there, you will not be able to interact with her, only watch. I am not from this world-line, nor any for that matter. We Sanctums are the spectres of the Multiverse, watching world-lines' events as a way to entertain ourselves. The Alpha world-line is a mess. ”

Celia sat up on the bed. "Oh... You must be Han's sisters, no?" She asked, tilting her head.
@Roman

Kite yawned. "Hey Nanami, we should be getting you home... I don't want your mother to worry." He said as he stretched. "Plus, Kaito needs a nap."
Nanami pouted, but nodded and got off of him. "Okay! I'm ready to go home." She looked at him as she munched on the cookie.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami pouted, but nodded and got off of him. "Okay! I'm ready to go home." She looked at him as she munched on the cookie.
Kite focused his energy and opened a portal between the Exceed Dimension and the Real World. "Can you find your way home on your own? Or do I have to walk you?" He asked.

((Well Oliver can interact with any of them. Whatever floats your boat xD ))
(( I'll use Taylor, where's Oliver?))

((Oliver is in the park :3))

((He misses Anna...))

@WeirdPrincess @Roman
(( Wow xD ))

Taylor landed in the park, after flying for a few hours. He sighed and stretched before looking around for someone to talk to, when he seen a guy(or kid...I don't know anymore xD ), "Hey! What's up?"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(@Roman me is free as well Kiri can interact with Ayame)
(( Yeah, I'm gonna keep Ayame and Kiri apart for awhile. She seems to only talk to him and I don't like that. ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back