• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Oliver chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh, I take after my mother... She's a bit shy too... At least that's what dad says." He said.

Dark Tyler walked in. "You want me to teach you how to cook?" He asked before he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm kinda a old pro..."
Autumn stopped rolling around and looking at him, "Really?! That would be awesome and I would love you forever and a day." She said happily before jumping to her feet.

Oliver chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck. "Heh, I take after my mother... She's a bit shy too... At least that's what dad says." He said.

Dark Tyler walked in. "You want me to teach you how to cook?" He asked before he rubbed the back of his head. "I'm kinda a old pro..."
Taylor chuckled, "I was kind of shy when I met my girlfriend. She was just so cool... Ah crap, I'm off topic. Should we go ask Celia where Anna is or are you alright?"

shortyshot8 said:
Al placed a hand on his now red marked cheek "Well...That's more of the Rain I know"
Rain:*she sighs walking back to Romans house, looking down as she wiped the tears from her eyes. She needed to get back to Asuka.. to work on funeral arrangements for Jay, and now have to also worry about them for Snow..*

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn stopped rolling around and looking at him, "Really?! That would be awesome and I would love you forever and a day." She said happily before jumping to her feet.
Dark Tyler sighed and ruffled her hair. "Sure, but I'm already taken girly." He said before he walked further into the kitchen. "Now what dish are you thinking of preparing?"

Roman said:
Taylor chuckled, "I was kind of shy when I met my girlfriend. She was just so cool... Ah crap, I'm off topic. Should we go ask Celia where Anna is or are you alright?"
Oliver sighed. "I think I'll just call her later. You wanna go and do something?" He asked.

Celia sat in the park on a bench with a bowl of soup in her hands. Steam rose up from the bowl and she blew on it a couple times, "I can't wait to eat this..."

tumblr_nsbrmpVCFI1qjdg9po1_540.gif

Dark Tyler sighed and ruffled her hair. "Sure, but I'm already taken girly." He said before he walked further into the kitchen. "Now what dish are you thinking of preparing?"

Oliver sighed. "I think I'll just call her later. You wanna go and do something?" He asked.
Taylor held up and hand and used the other to dig in his pocket, "Yeah, I'm really thirsty from my training earlier. Wanna go get a drink from the nearby cafe?"

Roman said:
Taylor held up and hand and used the other to dig in his pocket, "Yeah, I'm really thirsty from my training earlier. Wanna go get a drink from the nearby cafe?"
Oliver nodded. "Sure! Sounds like a plan!" He said happily before his bladed head vanished and he reverted to his normal human form.

Autumn blinked, "Well I didn't mean it like that. I have a boyfriend." She said and fixed her now messed up hair. "Spaghetti! With garlic bread.... That sounds good to me."

Oliver nodded. "Sure! Sounds like a plan!" He said happily before his bladed head vanished and he reverted to his normal human form.
Taylor floated off of the ground and began to hover toward the cafe, "Yep. Let's go." He said as he floated away. He passed Celia who was sitting on a bench with a bowl of soup, "Hey, Celia. Nice looking soup you got there." He said as he floated pass.

@WeirdPrincess

WeirdPrincess said:
Autumn blinked, "Well I didn't mean it like that. I have a boyfriend." She said and fixed her now messed up hair. "Spaghetti! With garlic bread.... That sounds good to me."
Dark Tyler laughed. "So you got a boyfriend? Well that was quick." He said. "Now, I'll need some bread, garlic, butter, spaghetti packages, and some red sauce." He said before he tied a smock around his waist.

Jennete said:
Rain:*she slowly starts to wake up, looking up at the sky as it turns to day from night, wiping her eyes and she sniffles, gasping a little*
--------

Assana:*she hums, eating her ice cream* I can't wait to go home and tell Mommy and Daddy about how I had threee whole flavors *she laughs*

Miyuki:*she rolls her eyes smirking and smiles just softly as she eats her ice cream saying* Me too

@Himeragi Seiker
''haha alright-''

*She hears her phone ring*

''oh, one sec''

*She answers it. it was Emiko telling the bad news. Himeragi then goes wide eyed before becoming shaky and drops her phone*

Roman said:
Taylor floated off of the ground and began to hover toward the cafe, "Yep. Let's go." He said as he floated away. He passed Celia who was sitting on a bench with a bowl of soup, "Hey, Celia. Nice looking soup you got there." He said as he floated pass.
@WeirdPrincess
Oliver followed behind and nodded in agreement.

@WeirdPrincess

Celia looked up in surprise, "Oh um... Hi I guess. And thanks? But don't scare me like that!" She scolded before going back to her soup, still blowing on it.

tumblr_nsbrmpVCFI1qjdg9po2_540.gif

@TheRebelliousDragon

Oliver followed behind and nodded in agreement.
@TheRebelliousDragon

Taylor floated back over to her and sighed, "Sorry. You know this is kind of weird since I was just speaking about you." He said with a slight chuckle. "Me and Oliver here are going to the cafe, wanna tag along?"

Roman said:
Taylor floated back over to her and sighed, "Sorry. You know this is kind of weird since I was just speaking about you." He said with a slight chuckle. "Me and Oliver here are going to the cafe, wanna tag along?"
Oliver nodded. "That would make things more fun! The more the merrier!" He said excitedly.

@WeirdPrincess

Dark Tyler laughed. "So you got a boyfriend? Well that was quick." He said. "Now, I'll need some bread, garlic, butter, spaghetti packages, and some red sauce." He said before he tied a smock around his waist.
"Yes sir! I'll get the stuff right away!" Autumn had a determined look on her face as she saluted him before quickly going around the kitchen and grabbing the stuff he needed. "Does it matter what kind of noodles they are?" She asked as she held up three different boxes of noodles. "There's Rigatoni, Farfalle and they regular straight noodles." She stated as she put the butter, garlic, bread, and marinara sauce on he counter.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Yes sir! I'll get the stuff right away!" Autumn had a determined look on her face as she saluted him before quickly going around the kitchen and grabbing the stuff he needed. "Does it matter what kind of noodles they are?" She asked as she held up three different boxes of noodles. "There's Rigatoni, Farfalle and they regular straight noodles." She stated as she put the butter, garlic, bread, and marinara sauce on he counter.
Dark Tyler looked over as he fished out some special spices out of a cabinet. "Well let's start with just regular noodles. Sound good?" He asked.

Roman said:
Oliver nodded. "That would make things more fun! The more the merrier!" He said excitedly.
@WeirdPrincess
""You were?" Celia looked up from the soup and towards the boys, blushing slightly. "Sure I can come! Let me just finish this and I'm good to go." She said before eating the soup quickly. Her eyes widened as her mouth burned, "HOT!"

WeirdPrincess said:
""You were?" Celia looked up from the soup and towards the boys, blushing slightly. "Sure I can come! Let me just finish this and I'm good to go." She said before eating the soup quickly. Her eyes widened as her mouth burned, "HOT!"
Oliver changed into his Aquarius form and fired a bit of water into her mouth. "Does that help?" He asked.

@Roman

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha alright-''
*She hears her phone ring*

''oh, one sec''

*She answers it. it was Emiko telling the bad news. Himeragi then goes wide eyed before becoming shaky and drops her phone*

[/QUOTE]
Assana:*she tilts her head* Whats wrong Himmy?? *she blinks her eyes smiling a lil bit*

MIyuki:*she frowns, reaching out to Himmy to rub her back softly* Himmy..?

Dark Tyler looked over as he fished out some special spices out of a cabinet. "Well let's start with just regular noodles. Sound good?" He asked.
"Okay! Regular it is!" Autumn put the other two boxes of noodles back and brought over the regular ones. "Now what boss?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Oliver changed into his Aquarius form and fired a bit of water into her mouth. "Does that help?" He asked.
@Roman
Taylor raised a brow and looked at the soup, "Bad idea... And yeah, we were. I was just telling Oliver that we knew his girlfriend Anna. That's pretty much it."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Okay! Regular it is!" Autumn put the other two boxes of noodles back and brought over the regular ones. "Now what boss?"
Dark Tyler blinked before his eyes flashed and the food started flying as his silverware whipped around as well. It began cooking at faster than normal speeds. When he was done, a nice, delicious plate of garlic bread and spaghetti laid before Autumn. "And that's how it's done." He said.

@Roman
Celia nodded as her mouth kind of stopped burning and was now just hurting, "Yeah thanks. Anna? Oh yeah! I can call her over here or to the cafe if you want, I'm sure she'd be happy to see you." @Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Celia nodded as her mouth kind of stopped burning and was now just hurting, "Yeah thanks. Anna? Oh yeah! I can call her over here or to the cafe if you want, I'm sure she'd be happy to see you." @Roman
Oliver hopped up and down. "R-Really!?" He asked before he flushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I-I mean... Cool." He said.

@Roman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back