• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at Rain "You too....Are weak"
Rain: Does it matter... I wish I was dead anyways *she whispers, barely able to make noises, tears running down her cheeks*

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and began to follow him "You truly are an idiot......Snow died because she was weak....The weak die...The strong live"
Jennete said:
Rain:*she gasps, crying, too broken to fight against Al's words, for once in her life not a bitch, not tough, not witty... just... everything that Jay had ever loved about her... everything that had balanced Snow out... was gone. Erased by the grief that made her wish she was dead as well*
"And the strong live. You are not one of the strong Al you are not even one of the weak for you are nothing. Rain is the strong snow is the strong I am the weak. Don't you see men like you act as though you deserve stuff when all you deserve is an empty abyss you can never escape" blake said to him as he tried to comfort rain as best he could

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed and began to follow him "You truly are an idiot......Snow died because she was weak....The weak die...The strong live"
(( Al wants a fist through his neck, and I'll gladly place one there. Let's just hope his words don't make it to Roman ))

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "Your news gave me something to look forward to rather than wishing it never happened. I'm happy for you two... Same thing she would have said."
Thana smiled brightly at roman then leaned against him "that is good" she said softly to him

Himeragi Seiker][URL="https://enforums.elswordonline.com/showthread.php?6822-Elsword-Yaoi-Fanfic said:
sample_4d2dad09053c90d7ff0c5279793f61f1.jpg
[/URL]
(I'm sorry I don't even know how to reply to this)

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed trying to make Rain angry...To see the Rain he used to know "Maybe that's just why I was cursed to live in this hell" He said "But Rain...If only you were there....You were too late...To stop her from dying...What a worthless sister"

(Love how you got this from an Elsword Yaoi Fanfic)
Lol i just realized that xD )))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled brightly at roman then leaned against him "that is good" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled, "The best I can do is let her live on within me... Me being the copy cat I am, I was able to copy nearly a 50% accurate chance of things she would say... I'll miss her..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled brightly at roman then leaned against him "that is good" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
thats what nanase would say but i wanted to use that picture xD )))

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed trying to make Rain angry...To see the Rain he used to know "Maybe that's just why I was cursed to live in this hell" He said "But Rain...If only you were there....You were too late...To stop her from dying...What a worthless sister"
Rain:*her eyes go black, falling from Blakes arms as she is in front of him, lifting him into the air with her hand, bending the water in his blood as she stares at him with gold black eyes, growling as she begins to put water pressure on his skulll, completely gone. Rabid in anger and hurt and destruction. Her mind isn't able to cope... isn't.... she just kept seeing Jay and Snow.. Jay dead. Snow Dead. Jay... oh god her baby. She lets out a sob, her eyes turning back to green, flashing as she keeps Al in the air but not killing him, sobbing, heart broken*

@Daniel reaver

shortyshot8 said:

(Love how you got this from an Elsword Yaoi Fanfic)
Blake stoped before a black spear appeared in als chest and leaked pain through his body a crippling pain that no creature could over come "you should do us all a favor and take that black hole you call a heart and dissaper" blake said coldly to Al before him and rain dissapered from Al appearing in romans house

@Jennete

Jennete said:
Rain:*her eyes go black, falling from Blakes arms as she is in front of him, lifting him into the air with her hand, bending the water in his blood as she stares at him with gold black eyes, growling as she begins to put water pressure on his skulll, completely gone. Rabid in anger and hurt and destruction. Her mind isn't able to cope... isn't.... she just kept seeing Jay and Snow.. Jay dead. Snow Dead. Jay... oh god her baby. She lets out a sob, her eyes turning back to green, flashing as she keeps Al in the air but not killing him, sobbing, heart broken*
@Daniel reaver
Daniel reaver]Blake stoped before a black spear appeared in als chest and leaked pain through his body a crippling pain that no creature could over come "you should do us all a favor and take that black hole you call a heart and dissaper" blake said coldly to Al before him and rain dissapered from Al appearing in romans house [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Al smirked as he looked at Rain "There it is....That glare...I know it all too well"

Jennete said:
@Daniel reaver
Blake walked to rain and put a hand on her shoulder "this is not the way. Do not let the heartless ass before you break you. For you are the strong" he whispered into her ear

WeirdPrincess said:
Yumi jumped a little before looking at the girl next to her. "I'm so sorry, no we haven't met. I don't think I was paying attention to where I sat."
Yuna laughed lightly "Its fine, Its fine" she said as she closed the comic book "What's your name?"

Roman said:
Roman smiled, "The best I can do is let her live on within me... Me being the copy cat I am, I was able to copy nearly a 50% accurate chance of things she would say... I'll miss her..."
Thana nodded before she frowned "that Al is hurting rain even more. I wish I could rip him appart" she said quietly to roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded before she frowned "that Al is hurting rain even more. I wish I could rip him appart" she said quietly to roman

[/QUOTE]
(The crappy part of Al being cursed xD )

Roman said:
"Good" Roman said softly.

Roman manned up this time and sighed, "My wife has passed... She was murdered..."
...♅Akira's smile faded upon hearing Roman's news. He replied to him, placing his left hand onto Roman's right shoulder♅...

“ What..? Who did it? ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded before she frowned "that Al is hurting rain even more. I wish I could rip him appart" she said quietly to roman

[/QUOTE]
Roman shook his head, "We've had enough death. Even though you are Death, I know you understand."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](Well she could just permanently remove his limbs but the curse will keep him alive. I never said the curse kept him in mint condition

[/QUOTE]
(*Facepalm* You really don't know what Al learned to do when you left do you?)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira's smile faded upon hearing Roman's news. He replied to him, placing his left hand onto Roman's right shoulder♅...

“ What..? Who did it? ”

[/QUOTE]
"It was a man woth the face of a skull" Thana said to akira as she frowned more

Roman said:
Roman shook his head, "We've had enough death. Even though you are Death, I know you understand."
"Still he hurts rain more and all I can do is hope blake can get him away from her" she said softly to roman

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake walked to rain and put a hand on her shoulder "this is not the way. Do not let the heartless ass before you break you. For you are the strong" he whispered into her ear

[/QUOTE] @shortyshot8
Rain:*she gasps, letting Al drop to the ground, backing away from the two, turning and running into the woods, not wanting to be near that house... too be near anyone who made her feel. She wanted to go back to Fae at this moment... even if it was an abandoned waste land. She cried, angry as she ran faster, pumping her legs, running from the death this world brought her... before Jay she didn't care... before Jay she didn't feel anything... she wanted that again. Oh how badly she wished she didn't have to feel anything. To go away and just.... die. She stopped running, looking around, alone and she called out gasping a name that came to her lips* Murasaki!!! *the name she knew was her others killer* Murasaki!! KIll me...Please!! Please!! *she gasps, falling to the ground, screaming out to the sky, just.....needing to have the pain stopped*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]

“ What..? Who did it? ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman shrugged, "I couldn't bring myself to touch anything around her. That being said I wasn't able to analyze any of the things that remained." Roman said. He then looked up at Akira, both his eyes closed, "I'll find him though." he said revealing his double Mangekyo. "He'll get what's coming to him."

Jennete said:
@shortyshot8
Rain:*she gasps, letting Al drop to the ground, backing away from the two, turning and running into the woods, not wanting to be near that house... too be near anyone who made her feel. She wanted to go back to Fae at this moment... even if it was an abandoned waste land. She cried, angry as she ran faster, pumping her legs, running from the death this world brought her... before Jay she didn't care... before Jay she didn't feel anything... she wanted that again. Oh how badly she wished she didn't have to feel anything. To go away and just.... die. She stopped running, looking around, alone and she called out gasping a name that came to her lips* Murasaki!!! *the name she knew was her others killer* Murasaki!! KIll me...Please!! Please!! *she gasps, falling to the ground, screaming out to the sky, just.....needing to have the pain stopped*
Al frowned "Son of a....!!" He yelled as he stood up chasing after her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back