• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria looked at him before placing a hand on his shoulder "You okay?" She asked in a concerned tone.
Daniel just nodded before golden angelic markinfs appeared all over his body and face as he looked around then slowly moved to the room

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake frowned before four reapers appeared around them and blake slowly picked rain up "she will be protected till her burial" he said as he held her again and watched the reapers slowly lift snows body up before she was encased in a pitch black coffin for protection

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she stares at the coffin, tears rolling down her eyes, black tears. She lays limp, the world lost to her as all she see's is the black coffin*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Have looked down before he held his hand twoards the bank and the place went up in flames before he started to walk away from it and Down the street

"A-well h-hayate" she said nervousky to roman not noticing akira yet as she looked down bervpusly

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled a little, something finally took his mind off of the horrific scene he just saw, "Someone I can trust to take care of you..."

Nonalaka said:
Yuna looked at the girl that sat beside her, blinking a few times "Have we met before?" She asked a bit confused, thinking the girl sat there because she knew her.
Yumi jumped a little before looking at the girl next to her. "I'm so sorry, no we haven't met. I don't think I was paying attention to where I sat."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Have looked down before he held his hand twoards the bank and the place went up in flames before he started to walk away from it and Down the street

"A-well h-hayate" she said nervousky to roman not noticing akira yet as she looked down bervpusly

[/QUOTE]
''oh, and the humans have a problem of their own...''

*She said before as an iPad dropped into his hands revealing a video*

[media]

[/media]

Jennete said:
Rain:*she stares at the coffin, tears rolling down her eyes, black tears. She lays limp, the world lost to her as all she see's is the black coffin*
Blake just held onto her and frowned more as he turned her away and started to carry her away from it as the reapers became stone around the coffin for now

Roman said:
Roman smiled a little, something finally took his mind off of the horrific scene he just saw, "Someone I can trust to take care of you..."
Thana giggled and nodded "yeah" she said quietly to roman happy he wasn't going to go off on hayate for getting her pregnant

Roman said:
Roman waved to Akira, feeling slightly better from the news from Thana. "Hey, Akira." he said before looking at Thana again. "Dad?" he asked.
...♅Akira looked around at his surroundings and spoke with a confused facial expression♅...

“ What's going on? ”

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at Rain "Pathetic" He said
@Daniel reaver
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake just held onto her and frowned more as he turned her away and started to carry her away from it as the reapers became stone around the coffin for now

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she lifted her head, looking at Al, her eyes hazed over as she says slowly* Who cares what you think......

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and nodded "yeah" she said quietly to roman happy he wasn't going to go off on hayate for getting her pregnant

[/QUOTE]
"Good" Roman said softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira looked around at his surroundings and spoke with a confused facial expression♅...
“ What's going on? ”

[/QUOTE]
Roman manned up this time and sighed, "My wife has passed... She was murdered..."

Jennete said:
Rain:*she lifted her head, looking at Al, her eyes hazed over as she says slowly* Who cares what you think......
Al looked at her "I'm sorry have you seen Rain around anywhere? Because I can't seem to find her" He said "Wake up this is reality"

@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Natsuru then sat Amara on his lap and hugged her tight*

[/QUOTE]
Amara hugged him back tightly as she nuzzled into him.

Roman said:
"Good" Roman said softly.

Roman manned up this time and sighed, "My wife has passed... She was murdered..."
Thana nodded with a small smile before frowning "I just wish I could have let you know under better circumstances" she whispers to her self

Jennete said:
shortyshot8 said:
Al looked at her "I'm sorry have you seen Rain around anywhere? Because I can't seem to find her" He said "Wake up this is reality"
@Daniel reaver
"How about you fucking wake up and try to understand that she has seen her sisters entrails floating around a fucking pool" blake said ice in his breath as he walked away making sure rain can't awnser him

Nonalaka said:
Amara hugged him back tightly as she nuzzled into him.
''i dont like it when these types of situations happen....especially if its from out household...''

*More tears fell*

''dammit...why us...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded with a small smile before frowning "I just wish I could have let you know under better circumstances" she whispers to her self

"How about you fucking wake up and try to understand that she has seen her sisters entrails floating around a fucking pool" blake said ice in his breath as he walked away making sure rain can't awnser him

[/QUOTE]
Al laughed "So what? After a while you get used to it" He said

Jace just stared at the Ipad before he sighed "it won't change me." He said softly before he threw the iPad off to the side and continued to walk

@Himeragi Seiker

shortyshot8 said:
"A true monster stands before me. Fully void of thoughts of others or emotions. All he cares for is making things worse for the ones that can actually feel" blake whispered as he walked with rain in his arms making sure to keep her there for now

@Jennete

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel just nodded before golden angelic markinfs appeared all over his body and face as he looked around then slowly moved to the room

[/QUOTE]
Euloria frowned as she watched him walk around the room, looking at the markings and hoping he was alright.

Daniel reaver]Jace just stared at the Ipad before he sighed "it won't change me." He said softly before he threw the iPad off to the side and continued to walk [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

"A true monster stands before me. Fully void of thoughts of others or emotions. All he cares for is making things worse for the ones that can actually feel" blake whispered as he walked with rain in his arms making sure to keep her there for now

@Jennete
Al sighed and began to follow him "You truly are an idiot......Snow died because she was weak....The weak die...The strong live"

shortyshot8 said:
@Daniel reaver
[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]

[/QUOTE]
shortyshot8 said:
Rain:*she gasps, crying, too broken to fight against Al's words, for once in her life not a bitch, not tough, not witty... just... everything that Jay had ever loved about her... everything that had balanced Snow out... was gone. Erased by the grief that made her wish she was dead as well*

Nonalaka said:
Euloria frowned as she watched him walk around the room, looking at the markings and hoping he was alright.
Daniel sighed before a bag filled with his things appeared in his hand and the markings dissapered "shall we" he said obviously trying to hide the fact that he was ready to break for multiple reasons

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded with a small smile before frowning "I just wish I could have let you know under better circumstances" she whispers to her self

[/QUOTE]
Roman smiled, "Your news gave me something to look forward to rather than wishing it never happened. I'm happy for you two... Same thing she would have said."

Jennete said:
Rain:*she gasps, crying, too broken to fight against Al's words, for once in her life not a bitch, not tough, not witty... just... everything that Jay had ever loved about her... everything that had balanced Snow out... was gone. Erased by the grief that made her wish she was dead as well*
Al looked at Rain "You too....Are weak"

Daniel reaver]Jace just stared at the Ipad before he sighed "it won't change me." He said softly before he threw the iPad off to the side and continued to walk [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]

[/uSER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back