• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You don't get it. I could have kept her from death roman I could have saved her but" she said frowning more and waiting for him to look at her "there where reasons I couldn't" she whispered

" but I haven't killed yet" he said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
''and vandalizing is gonna help either...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](You mean death)

[/QUOTE]
basically yea)))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake waved a hand at the girls and made them pass out and forget about it knowing they shouldn't see that

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she pulls away, looking down at Snows body and slowly curls against it, holding her* My sister..... *she whispers, gasping slightly*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''and vandalizing is gonna help either...''

basically yea)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD )

"Like I said I work for the ones that beleive in me. If vandalizing the property of one involved in the death of a mutant is better than killing them then that's what I will do

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What" Thana asked him as she Rubbed her stomach a little and watched him

[/QUOTE]
Al raised his fist "Make sure the person who killed Snow...Is put through eternal torment....For me...And for Roman"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''can i...hug you....i need something to hug after knowing one of our household members....''
*He said a tear sliding down his cheek*

[/QUOTE]
Amara nodded "Of course you can" she said quietly, she felt sad herself but was shaking a little as she felt the emotions everyone else was feeling all at the same time.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''killing...is not the best way to make one happy..''

i just remember thana is a grim reaper.)))

[/QUOTE]
I never forgot. Thana and Roman have been friends ever since the first thread. Before Thana was even Thana and was Thanatos

Jennete said:
Rain:*she pulls away, looking down at Snows body and slowly curls against it, holding her* My sister..... *she whispers, gasping slightly*
Blake frowned before four reapers appeared around them and blake slowly picked rain up "she will be protected till her burial" he said as he held her again and watched the reapers slowly lift snows body up before she was encased in a pitch black coffin for protection

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You don't get it. I could have kept her from death roman I could have saved her but" she said frowning more and waiting for him to look at her "there where reasons I couldn't" she whispered

" but I haven't killed yet" he said to her with a smile

[/QUOTE]
Roman sighed, "Thana, I understand. Whatever your reason, it must be good enough

Would you mind telling?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](> :D )
"Like I said I work for the ones that beleive in me. If vandalizing the property of one involved in the death of a mutant is better than killing them then that's what I will do

[/QUOTE]
''fine then...vandalize. see where that gets you. you wont have a family or someone to at least love which i will look at you as a monster...nothing...''

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Thana, I understand. Whatever your reason, it must be good enough
Would you mind telling?"
"All you need to do is look" she said quietly to him as she slowly struggled to sit down next to him

Nonalaka said:
Amara nodded "Of course you can" she said quietly, she felt sad herself but was shaking a little as she felt the emotions everyone else was feeling all at the same time.
*Natsuru then sat Amara on his lap and hugged her tight*

Daniel reaver]"That has already been decided" she said frankly to him [/QUOTE] [COLOR=#ff8000]Al nodded "I must go...There is another person who needs comforting" He said vanishing and reappearing next to Rain[/COLOR] [COLOR=#ff8000] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''fine then...vandalize. see where that gets you. you wont have a family or someone to at least love which i will look at you as a monster...nothing...''

[/QUOTE]
"Look at me how you wish. It's not like I've nown you before" he said frowning and looking away from her "hate me want me dead think of me as a monster but I will not need you if you decide to go off of what where doing and not understand fully why" he said quietly and coldly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"All you need to do is look" she said quietly to him as she slowly struggled to sit down next to him

[/QUOTE]
Roman looked up at the struggling Thana and immediately helped her sit down, "You're... Pregnant..."

Roman said:
Would you mind telling?"
...♅Akira walked towards Roman and the group of people, raising his hand and greeting them all with a smile, oblivious of the recent events♅...

“ Hey, guys! ”

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9rge6kf5834socgwkcws0ggs4_640_zpsz1jap2nf.gif

Roman said:
Roman looked up at the struggling Thana and immediately helped her sit down, "You're... Pregnant..."
Thana nodded "yup I am" she said softly as she smiled at him "I have been for a little bit now" she said to him

shortyshot8 said:
Al nodded "I must go...There is another person who needs comforting" He said vanishing and reappearing next to Rain
@Jennete
(lol a little late there)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded "yup I am" she said softly as she smiled at him "I have been for a little bit now" she said to him

(lol a little late there)

[/QUOTE]
(Hmm???)

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Okie! ))
Yumi walked into the courtyard and looked around, "I lost that other guy....I hope he's okay." She said quietly before she walked over to a tree, unknowingly sitting down next to someone as she looked up at the sky.
Yuna looked at the girl that sat beside her, blinking a few times "Have we met before?" She asked a bit confused, thinking the girl sat there because she knew her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Look at me how you wish. It's not like I've nown you before" he said frowning and looking away from her "hate me want me dead think of me as a monster but I will not need you if you decide to go off of what where doing and not understand fully why" he said quietly and coldly to her

[/QUOTE]
''alright then...provoke the humans more. they will only kill even more of us if you give out the words you idiot...''

*She said as the crystals removed the tape*

''if your wanting a revolution, dont announce the revolution, or it will never happen you dumb ass...''

*She said before the crystals engulfed her and broke making Nanase disappear but her voice remaining*

''im watching you...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright then...provoke the humans more. they will only kill even more of us if you give out the words you idiot...''
*She said as the crystals removed the tape*

''if your wanting a revolution, dont announce the revolution, or it will never happen you dumb ass...''

*She said before the crystals engulfed her and broke making Nanase disappear but her voice remaining*

''im watching you...''

[/QUOTE]
Have looked down before he held his hand twoards the bank and the place went up in flames before he started to walk away from it and Down the street

Roman said:
Roman waved to Akira, feeling slightly better from the news from Thana. "Hey, Akira." he said before looking at Thana again. "Dad?" he asked.

((Thana was a male at first))
"A-well h-hayate" she said nervousky to roman not noticing akira yet as she looked down bervpusly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded before they appeared in the living room of his old dorm making him emediately frown as memories flooded his mind

"Either way I will do what I wish because I want to see the ones that beleive in me happy" he said with a shrug

[/QUOTE]
Euloria looked at him before placing a hand on his shoulder "You okay?" She asked in a concerned tone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back