• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded with a smile then kissed her cheek "ok" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Euloria rang the seller as she sorted payments and whatnot, when she finished she slipped her phone back into her pocket "Done!" She said happily before looking over at Daniel "...So, I assume you still have some of your stuff at your old place?.. are you okay with going to get it? Or do you want me to come too.?" She asked him.

Roman made his way upstairs to his and Snows bedroom... Or well his bedroom. He sighed as he sat on the edge on the bed, looking down at the ground. He was trying his best to remember all the times Snow smiled, all the times she laughed, all the times she was happy in general...But he couldn't. He couldn't get the image of her dead body out of his head. He eventually vanished from the room and appeared on a cliff, where he sat and continued with his crying.

(( I'll leave him open to his friends and family ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina groaned as she woke up the next mourning and sat up turedly rubbing her eyes as she looked around her room before getting up and getting dressed

[/QUOTE]
(I could bring Kaota)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace just watched her before he laughed "I don't think they will agree with leaving the movment they started" he called to her as he watched

[/QUOTE]
''they will...because honestly...i can just turn against the revolutionaries...''

*She said before turning her head to see Jace as mountains of Obsidian crystal formed around her*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she nods her head, looking at her* If only...if only we lived in one body as we used too... then..then I could protect her. Now I have to look at her face every time I look in a mirror...see..see my dead other self every day. Oh god... first my love..now my sister..
Blake frowned as he got down next to her and rubbed her back a cold expression on his face as he watched snows lifless face "the man will die a slow and PAINFULL death then be eternally tortured" he said to her as he rubbed her back softly then looked at her "every one feels this death. More than anything you do though and it's not fair for you to feel this but you must and fight the pain so that you may live on. For her" he said softly to rain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina groaned as she woke up the next mourning and sat up turedly rubbing her eyes as she looked around her room before getting up and getting dressed

[/QUOTE]
Tal was passed out on the couch

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]sooo...Natsuru and amara xD )))
*Natsuru drives Amara home after they ate at the restaurant*

[/QUOTE]
((Oh right xD ))

Amara smiled happily "That food was super yummy! Perhaps I ate too much of it..." she chuckled as she poked at her stomach.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''they will...because honestly...i can just turn against the revolutionaries...''
*She said before turning her head to see Jace as mountains of Obsidian crystal formed around her*

[/QUOTE]
"They will not agree and sadly it's hard to stop when your the one who created it all" he said as he put his hands in his pockets and stared at her

Nonalaka said:
((Oh right xD ))
Amara smiled happily "That food was super yummy! Perhaps I ate too much of it..." she chuckled as she poked at her stomach.
''yea-''

*He then stopped the car as he pulled into the drive way. He could sense Snow being dead*

''no...that cant be........Amara, i have some bad news..''

*He said seriously*

Daniel reaver]Rina slowly got up and rubbed her head as she walked to he rcloset then started to strip as she looked for some clothes to wear for the day seeing as how her dress was blood stained @shortyshot8 [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18949-thebigbladewolf/ said:
@TheBigBladeWolf[/URL]
Tal's eyes slowly opened "Did I pass out again"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake frowned as he got down next to her and rubbed her back a cold expression on his face as he watched snows lifless face "the man will die a slow and PAINFULL death then be eternally tortured" he said to her as he rubbed her back softly then looked at her "every one feels this death. More than anything you do though and it's not fair for you to feel this but you must and fight the pain so that you may live on. For her" he said softly to rain

[/QUOTE]
Rain: The father of my children is dead. He was shot in the head in front of our little girl.... My little girl... We were going to get married... I was.. I was going to make Snow m..my Maid of Honor... My whole family... it's gone. The people I loved.. have all died.. one right after another *she gasps, turning and hugs this stranger, feeling broken and torn apart inside, like someone ripped her insides out, not Snow's*

shortyshot8 said:
Al sat at home "Wonder what's up with Roman" He said before warping to him "Yo!"
@Roman
Roman didn't greet Al like her normally did, he simply waved his hand and continued to cry.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They will not agree and sadly it's hard to stop when your the one who created it all" he said as he put his hands in his pockets and stared at her

[/QUOTE]
''hahaha, me? creating it all? what on earth do you mean...''

*She said as the obsidian crystals started to inch towards Jace*

Roman said:
Roman didn't greet Al like her normally did, he simply waved his hand and continued to cry.
Al looked shocked "E-Eh?" He said in shock before walking over to Roman "Dude...What's up?"

Jennete said:
Rain: The father of my children is dead. He was shot in the head in front of our little girl.... My little girl... We were going to get married... I was.. I was going to make Snow m..my Maid of Honor... My whole family... it's gone. The people I loved.. have all died.. one right after another *she gasps, turning and hugs this stranger, feeling broken and torn apart inside, like someone ripped her insides out, not Snow's*
Blake just hugged her back "I wish I could help but even my master can't help some times" he said as he let the back of her head to try and comfort her try and make her feel a little better

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hahaha, me? creating it all? what on earth do you mean...''
*She said as the obsidian crystals started to inch towards Jace*

[/QUOTE]
"I am the one that started it all" he said to her as he watched the obsidian " I am the one that crated it all"

shortyshot8 said:
Al looked shocked "E-Eh?" He said in shock before walking over to Roman "Dude...What's up?"
"Snow... She's fucking dead man. I came home after feeling her power drop and all I seen was a fucking stabbed up body bro..." Roman said.

Roman said:
"Snow... She's fucking dead man. I came home after feeling her power drop and all I seen was a fucking stabbed up body bro..." Roman said.
Al's eyes widened "Wha-What? Th-That can't be right...."

Nonalaka said:
Euloria rang the seller as she sorted payments and whatnot, when she finished she slipped her phone back into her pocket "Done!" She said happily before looking over at Daniel "...So, I assume you still have some of your stuff at your old place?.. are you okay with going to get it? Or do you want me to come too.?" She asked him.
Will you come too" he asked her quietly as he looked down a little bit wanting to go there but he had too

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake just hugged her back "I wish I could help but even my master can't help some times" he said as he let the back of her head to try and comfort her try and make her feel a little better

"I am the one that started it all" he said to her as he watched the obsidian " I am the one that crated it all"

[/QUOTE]
''then...il end you''

*She said as the Obsidian crystal charged at Jace with spikes*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira didn't say another word, and instead, dug his blade into Rena's neck and slashed, slitting her throat. Blood soon rushed from the new wound, some droplets splashing on Akira's face. He spoke as he watched the life escape her♅...

All memory of your existence will be wiped from reality. You will die, and no one will mourn you.

ShikiTNCfull328873_zps1da1cc09.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Rena's hands instinctively went to her throat and put her hand over her wound, pressing into it. She gurgled as the blood gushed out and dark red colored bloody, spilled from the corners of her mouth before her eyes stared lifeless at the wall, blood seeping out from her wounds and collecting around her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back