• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''my parents were high government officials...and sibling was only a kinder gardener...and the best solution...is to destroy their plans. and not create an eternal war where both our homes are destroyed.......even if the humans plan to kill us all, we should only resolve this problem peacefully...and not violently...''
*she then faces him and puts a hand at her hip*

''You have heard about the human, an african-american human, Martin Luther King Jr...no?''

[/QUOTE]
"Don't act like I'm an idiot. And yes I have. He fought for the freedom of his race with peace. But we are not able too. I've already tried and that resulted in many mutants diying so how can I try and resolve this with peace" he asked her

Nonalaka said:
"Oh, this one" she said as the advert picture appeared in her hand, she gave the picture over to him "It has 3 bedrooms, a spare room that could be a games room or something that needs be and even a pool, its not too far from here either!" She said happily "Hopefully since its bigger they'll be more room for the hatchlings to play, they keep escaping into the courtyard from feeling cooped up and I don't have the energy to keep up with them in my current state" she said, laughing lightly.
Daniel nodded "it's perfect" he said softly before he smiled at her and hugged her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Don't act like I'm an idiot. And yes I have. He fought for the freedom of his race with peace. But we are not able too. I've already tried and that resulted in many mutants diying so how can I try and resolve this with peace" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
''maybe you werent using the right words...the humans are asleep having a nightmare that all of us super naturals or you call it, Mutants are scary and deathy. they need a wake up call. more than a fucking lullaby...''

Roman said:
Roman continued to cry, not caring how weak it made him seem. "I see... Whenever you get the chance, tell them. I will need all the help I can get and wish Thana my best if wishes so she regains her strength."
"She will fight and so will I and annabel" he said as he threw another pebble at the girl hitting her softly trying to get her attention

@Jennete

Nonalaka said:
(( xD Right, I have Kenai and Yuna, I don't mind who you send all your characters are fun :3))
(( Aww thank you! I think I'll send Yumi, where are they? ))

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''maybe you werent using the right words...the humans are asleep having a nightmare that all of us super naturals or you call it, Mutants are scary and deathy. they need a wake up call. more than a fucking lullaby...''

[/QUOTE]
"They at least deserve the pain and lose I and the rest have felt. don't you think that's a wake up call. To every one that followes me they want to watch them crawl on there knees and look for hope as many of them did" he said to her as he looked away a little

Daniel reaver]"She will fight and so will I and annabel" he said as he threw another pebble at the girl hitting her softly trying to get her attention [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Roman nodded, "Thank you." he said in a hoarse voice before walking away.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Thank you." he said in a hoarse voice before walking away.
"You know some times I feel if we all lived a thousand years ago we wouldn't be so blood hungry and cold." He said as he stood there

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Don't act like I'm an idiot. And yes I have. He fought for the freedom of his race with peace. But we are not able too. I've already tried and that resulted in many mutants diying so how can I try and resolve this with peace" he asked her

Daniel nodded "it's perfect" he said softly before he smiled at her and hugged her tightly

[/QUOTE]
"Great!" She smiled happily as she hugged him back. "I just have to call the seller then we can move in whenever we are ready!'

Nonalaka said:
"Great!" She smiled happily as she hugged him back. "I just have to call the seller then we can move in whenever we are ready!'
Daniel nodded with a smile then kissed her cheek "ok" he said softly to her

WeirdPrincess said:
"None whatsoever." Rena said as she gazed at the wall. For once in her life, she was actually grateful to be put out of her misery and pain. She could have tried to fight back but she didn't have enough energy for her other form, so Rena was powerless.
...♅Akira didn't say another word, and instead, dug his blade into Rena's neck and slashed, slitting her throat. Blood soon rushed from the new wound, some droplets splashing on Akira's face. He spoke as he watched the life escape her♅...

All memory of your existence will be wiped from reality. You will die, and no one will mourn you.

ShikiTNCfull328873_zps1da1cc09.jpg

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"They at least deserve the pain and lose I and the rest have felt. don't you think that's a wake up call. To every one that followes me they want to watch them crawl on there knees and look for hope as many of them did" he said to her as he looked away a little

[/QUOTE]
''then what? try to run humanity to extinction? i doubt it will work...and you think they kill us because we're animals to them...well guess what''

*She then cupped his chin and stared directly into his eyes her facial expression too serious*

''if they think of us as animals, savages, and monsters...we will be animals, savages, and monsters if we try to run them out of extinction. tell me that killing isnt savagery at all and not animal like. and please tell me killing is also not being a monster...''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You know some times I feel if we all lived a thousand years ago we wouldn't be so blood hungry and cold." He said as he stood there

[/QUOTE]
Roman didn't respond, he just made his way inside and closed the door behind him.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then what? try to run humanity to extinction? i doubt it will work...and you think they kill us because we're animals to them...well guess what''
*She then cupped his chin and stared directly into his eyes her facial expression too serious*

''if they think of us as animals, savages, and monsters...we will be animals, savages, and monsters if we try to run them out of extinction. tell me that killing isnt savagery at all and not animal like. and please tell me killing is also not being a monster...''

[/QUOTE]
"But what if being an animal and a monster is the only way to live. What If we know deep down they turned us this way." He asked her "what are we to not fight back. What shall we do just skip into the crowd and hide like cowards

Rain:*she gasps picking up Snows body she drags it out of the pond and lays it on the grass, sniffing as she lays over her, gasping a little, mourning over her death*

Jennete said:
Rain:*she gasps picking up Snows body she drags it out of the pond and lays it on the grass, sniffing as she lays over her, gasping a little, mourning over her death*
Blake walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and watched as he waved as hand over her and her body reformed to what it was no scars or holes in her body "so she may be as beautiful in death as she was in life" he whispered to rain

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"But what if being an animal and a monster is the only way to live. What If we know deep down they turned us this way." He asked her "what are we to not fight back. What shall we do just skip into the crowd and hide like cowards

[/QUOTE]
''no. you go out there, coexist with the humans, and show them that us mutants have souls and personalities just like them. and that we're fucking proud and We Cannot Be Changed By A Human''

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Aww thank you! I think I'll send Yumi, where are they? ))
((They're both in the courtyard, Yuna is sitting under a tree reading a comic book and Kenai is napping on the grass near her.))

Nonalaka said:
((They're both in the courtyard, Yuna is sitting under a tree reading a comic book and Kenai is napping on the grass near her.))
sooo...Natsuru and amara xD )))

*Natsuru drives Amara home after they ate at the restaurant*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''no. you go out there, coexist with the humans, and show them that us mutants have souls and personalities just like them. and that we're fucking proud and We Cannot Be Changed By A Human''

[/QUOTE]
"Maybe if I had met you sooner I'd have an easyer time listening to such a pretty girls words and taking them to heart" he said to her with a slight smile

lostsoul said:
" no.. not really, just saying a quote i heard online about france." I say looking out the window waiting " Just kind of popped into my head and any facts that pop into my head i say them without knowing even. " I sit down in a chair waiting for the order to be called.
Black then gets the order as well as Alex Black then begins to drink it

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Maybe if I had met you sooner I'd have an easyer time listening to such a pretty girls words and taking them to heart" he said to her with a slight smile

[/QUOTE]
''well maybe you shouldnt be influenced by a revolutionary's pathetic reasons...us super naturals tried to start a revolutionary but all those groups failed. you dont want to end up like them...i suggest you leave the revolution and bring your gang along...if only demon invasions started hap-''

*She then looked off to the side quickly after hearing a portal open as demons started coming out*

''demons?! i thought hell was destroyed...ugh, the hell with it!''

*She said before getting her blade and slashing through all of them in one slice and breaking the portal*

Rina groaned as she woke up the next mourning and sat up turedly rubbing her eyes as she looked around her room before getting up and getting dressed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake walked over to her and placed a hand on her shoulder and watched as he waved as hand over her and her body reformed to what it was no scars or holes in her body "so she may be as beautiful in death as she was in life" he whispered to rain

[/QUOTE]
Rain:*she nods her head, looking at her* If only...if only we lived in one body as we used too... then..then I could protect her. Now I have to look at her face every time I look in a mirror...see..see my dead other self every day. Oh god... first my love..now my sister..

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''well maybe you shouldnt be influenced by a revolutionary's pathetic reasons...us super naturals tried to start a revolutionary but all those groups failed. you dont want to end up like them...i suggest you leave the revolution and bring your gang along...if only demon invasions started hap-''
*She then looked off to the side quickly after hearing a portal open as demons started coming out*

''demons?! i thought hell was destroyed...ugh, the hell with it!''

*She said before getting her blade and slashing through all of them in one slice and breaking the portal*

[/QUOTE]
Jace just watched her before he laughed "I don't think they will agree with leaving the movment they started" he called to her as he watched

Users who are viewing this thread

Back