• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

BlueHawk said:
(Maybe because it was GM as hell, but yeah xD )
okay. just for your happy ass, il do this. Rewind when Yuni plummets on Murasaki))

*Korimi checks the body but realizes they were late. She then takes the ring and disappears*

''damn you...you'll pay for this...!!''

*She said as she started punching Murasaki's face*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel just laughed and brought his hands to her cheeks "it's fine sweetheart" he said softly to her as he smiled and stroked one of her cheeks with one of his thumbs

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled happily at him "Oh, that reminds me! I found a home I liked...though I haven't bought it yet I wanted to wait until you came back since you said you'd live in a new home with me if we got one" she said with a nod

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled happily at him "Oh, that reminds me! I found a home I liked...though I haven't bought it yet I wanted to wait until you came back since you said you'd live in a new home with me if we got one" she said with a nod
"A new home" he asked with a smile before he nodded "sure sweetheart" he said softly to her as he smiled and kissed her cheek

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana quickly sat up her breathing heavy as a tear ran down her face "no this can't be. How" she said quietly to her self as she looked out her window and off into the distance as she felt a soul she had cared for leaving its body "she's. Dead" Thana whispered

"Fuck you bitch the owner of this bank kinda had a little accociation in the massacre of people like us three weeks ago so now we will work to kill him" he said coldly before he scofed and looked away "why the fuck am I talking about our work with some ignorant girl who still thinks we can hide among them" he said coldly

[/QUOTE]
''hehe...KUHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! .....really, i thought humans were just the most scared of us supernaturals but...i see Super Naturals starting to go on a lower level and become afraid of the humans!! HAHAHAHAHAA, WHAT A SIGHT!!''

*She laughed and laughed as she started walking towards the boy*

''why dont you play with me...''

Roman had finished shopping for clothes, for Miyuki when he felt a energy drop to nothing. He immediately made his way home, only to see Snow dead. His wife. His life. His everything... Dead. He didn't say a word, he just dropped to his knees and punched the ground, forming small holes in the Earth. Tears streaming down his face, soaking his mask. "Uxorem(My wife in Latin)..." he said quietly. "She's gone..." he said as more tears fell.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena screamed and dislodged the dagger from her shoulder, soon looking at it. "I see no need in me understanding." She was breathing heavily as blood pooled around her and she felt like she'd either die or pass out from the pain. "So stupid..."
...♅Akira sighed lightly and lifted his sword, freeing it from Rena's leg. He kneeled down and placed the sword's blade onto Rena's neck. He spoke, a cold, distant tone infiltrating his voice♅...

“ Then I shall see you leave this world, as you are nothing but a bore to me. Do you have any last words? ”

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hehe...KUHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!! .....really, i thought humans were just the most scared of us supernaturals but...i see Super Naturals starting to go on a lower level and become afraid of the humans!! HAHAHAHAHAA, WHAT A SIGHT!!''
*She laughed and laughed as she started walking towards the boy*

''why dont you play with me...''

[/QUOTE]
"Why would I want to play with a girl that think I'm lower than humans when I will kill them all. They took my father and mother so I will take them" he said coldly to her as he glared at her the neon colors dissapering as he crossed his arms

Roman said:
Roman had finished shopping for clothes, for Miyuki when he felt a energy drop to nothing. He immediately made his way home, only to see Snow dead. His wife. His life. His everything... Dead. He didn't say a word, he just dropped to his knees and punched the ground, forming small holes in the Earth. Tears streaming down his face, soaking his mask. "Uxorem(My wife in Latin)..." he said quietly. "She's gone..." he said as more tears fell.
Rain:*she screams out, feeling pain in her stomach, looking around and she flies to Roman, to Snow's pond, gagging at the sight, turning around and throwing up, heaving in grief from the loos of her husband and now....her other half* No...No not Snow... *she gasps out and turns looking in the pond before making a mad dash to in the pond, ignroing the burning of the poisonous water*

(Don't worry everybody you will all be able to kill him soon, for now, vent your hatred verbally.)

Murasaki's face appears in a purple mist above the water, looking down at all whom surrounded Snow. "She will not be the last, cleansing the earth is a process. Although it looks like a picked a simply wonderful place to start!" He cackles evilly, his old breath full of dust. "Her blood will form my skin nicely, hell she might actually make me pretty!" He continues to tease.

(
@Roman @Daniel reaver @Jennete @Anyone else at Snow's body)

Jennete said:
Rain:*she screams out, feeling pain in her stomach, looking around and she flies to Roman, to Snow's pond, gagging at the sight, turning around and throwing up, heaving in grief from the loos of her husband and now....her other half* No...No not Snow... *she gasps out and turns looking in the pond before making a mad dash to in the pond, ignroing the burning of the poisonous water*
Roman frowned a little before calling after Rain not in anger, but in worry, "Rain?! What the fuck are you thinking?! Get the hell out of there!!"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"A new home" he asked with a smile before he nodded "sure sweetheart" he said softly to her as he smiled and kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled and nodded "I thought that perhaps a dorm wasn't a good place to raise a child and a home would be better for the hatchlings too" she said softly as one climbed up her back and sat on her shoulder.

Nonalaka said:
((I am :D ))
(( Hehe, thanks. Who do you have? I've got.... Maria(New character), Yumi, Celia, Karito, and a lot more...but I'm to lazy to listen them all xD ))

Roman said:
Jennete said:
Blake appeared next to riman a cold glare on his face as he grabed romans shoulder and squeezed it tightly "I wish I could have helped" he said quietly to him as he watched the sight

BlueHawk said:
(Don't worry everybody you will all be able to kill him soon, for now, vent your hatred verbally.)
Murasaki's face appears in a purple mist above the water, looking down at all whom surrounded Snow. "She will not be the last, cleansing the earth is a process. Although it looks like a picked a simply wonderful place to start!" He cackles evilly, his old breath full of dust. "Her blood will form my skin nicely, hell she might actually make me pretty!" He continues to tease.

(
@Roman @Daniel reaver @Jennete @Anyone else at Snow's body)
(( I only found the pretty thing funny ))

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled and nodded "I thought that perhaps a dorm wasn't a good place to raise a child and a home would be better for the hatchlings too" she said softly as one climbed up her back and sat on her shoulder.
Daniel nodded in agreement with her "so what home" he asked her happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Why would I want to play with a girl that think I'm lower than humans when I will kill them all. They took my father and mother so I will take them" he said coldly to her as he glared at her the neon colors dissapering as he crossed his arms

[/QUOTE]
''you think you have it that badly? huh? we're the same you and i, both of our parents were killed by humans...and i had a younger sibling as well who died at the hands of humans...but do i kill the entire race? no, i kill, the ones that kill my family...its revenge...''

*She was then close enough to be next to him as she looks at him with eyes that can kill and her smiling baring her teeth and fangs*

''super naturals who aim for all humans for a reason like that is pathetic in my books...you might as well go to Aion or Euphoria for a better place than this...cuz fuck your revolution, you and your revolutionaries and your so called 'gang' can go suck on a human dick and suffer for all i care''

@Roman[/URL] @Daniel reaver @Jennete @Anyone else at Snow's body)
Rain:*she screams out at the mist, using the water, possessing it, much stronger than Snow as she forms it into a dragon sending it crashing into the water, her body going black in poison to her soul, letting her Fae evil blood lust consume her from the deaths she has had to go through, needing to kill...ready to kill until she destroys herself*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Blake appeared next to riman a cold glare on his face as he grabed romans shoulder and squeezed it tightly "I wish I could have helped" he said quietly to him as he watched the sight

[/QUOTE]
Roman didn't move he just remained still, "She didn't deserve this, Blake. Whoever did it must pay with their life. Inform Thana to tell Hayato to meet with me. I need his help." he said coldly. "We're gonna hunt the bastard down."

WeirdPrincess said:
(( Hehe, thanks. Who do you have? I've got.... Maria(New character), Yumi, Celia, Karito, and a lot more...but I'm to lazy to listen them all xD ))
(( xD Right, I have Kenai and Yuna, I don't mind who you send all your characters are fun :3))

@Jennete[/URL]
''my parents were high government officials...and sibling was only a kinder gardener...and the best solution...is to destroy their plans. and not create an eternal war where both our homes are destroyed.......even if the humans plan to kill us all, we should only resolve this problem peacefully...and not violently...''

*she then faces him and puts a hand at her hip*

''You have heard about the human, an african-american human, Martin Luther King Jr...no?''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel nodded in agreement with her "so what home" he asked her happily

[/QUOTE]
"Oh, this one" she said as the advert picture appeared in her hand, she gave the picture over to him "It has 3 bedrooms, a spare room that could be a games room or something that needs be and even a pool, its not too far from here either!" She said happily "Hopefully since its bigger they'll be more room for the hatchlings to play, they keep escaping into the courtyard from feeling cooped up and I don't have the energy to keep up with them in my current state" she said, laughing lightly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira sighed lightly and lifted his sword, freeing it from Rena's leg. He kneeled down and placed the sword's blade onto Rena's neck. He spoke, a cold, distant tone infiltrating his voice♅...

“ Then I shall see you leave this world, as you are nothing but a bore to me. Do you have any last words? ”

[/QUOTE]
"None whatsoever." Rena said as she gazed at the wall. For once in her life, she was actually grateful to be put out of her misery and pain. She could have tried to fight back but she didn't have enough energy for her other form, so Rena was powerless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back