• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright alright, haha, il take you to a movie''
*She said smiling as she walked down the street with them*

''and...we do have ice cream back at the house but, oh well haha, il just buy the ice cream for you two''

[/QUOTE]
Assana:*she hugs Himmys leg, nuzzling in happily!!*

Miyuki:*she grins and hugs Himmy too on her other side, her arms around her waist, nuzzlin in as well*

The Girls: You are the best Himmy!!!

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''alright alright, haha, il take you to a movie''
*She said smiling as she walked down the street with them*

''and...we do have ice cream back at the house but, oh well haha, il just buy the ice cream for you two''

''wanna hold her?''

*She said as she noticed Airi's arms reaching out to Mitsu*

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu nodded hesitantly before she slowly reached down for airi and picked her up then cradled her slowly and watched her

Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks up and smiles at him, her eyes holding only kindness and purity as she lays in the middle of her pond, thinking of all the wonderful blessings in her life* Oh.. Hello? *she tilts her head, a little scared of the stranger but not really... if it came too it, she had been training with Roman and was getting better at fighting*
Murasaki tilts his head at Snow, his hood swaying across his face. "This pond is unnaturally sweet, and loving. Those emotions... Lead to the end. I know that to be true..." He rambles, not making sense to her, but inside his own mind he is making a legit argument against the pond.

Jennete said:
Assana:*she hugs Himmys leg, nuzzling in happily!!*
Miyuki:*she grins and hugs Himmy too on her other side, her arms around her waist, nuzzlin in as well*

The Girls: You are the best Himmy!!!
''haha...i can barely walk..''

*She said as she tried walking with them on her legs trying to not fall over*

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki tilts his head at Snow, his hood swaying across his face. "This pond is unnaturally sweet, and loving. Those emotions... Lead to the end. I know that to be true..." He rambles, not making sense to her, but inside his own mind he is making a legit argument against the pond.
Snow: But... it is me personified *she laughs care free and shows kindness to the stranger, grinning a little. She splashes the water laughing as she turns into it, glowing and swirling around happily*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu nodded hesitantly before she slowly reached down for airi and picked her up then cradled her slowly and watched her

[/QUOTE]
''M-Mi-hu''

*Airi said trying to say Mitsu's name as she then looks at Shira and Yuki*

''M-Mommy...M-Mama..''

*She then looks back to Mitsu*

''bic..sis..''

''awww shes already learning how to speak!''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...i can barely walk..''
*She said as she tried walking with them on her legs trying to not fall over*

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki:*she giggles and kisses Himmy's cheek* Silly Himmy

Assana: Yea yea, silly Himmy!! *she giggles as well and reaches up as far as she can to kiss her hand and place her hand on Himmy's other cheek*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''M-Mi-hu''
*Airi said trying to say Mitsu's name as she then looks at Shira and Yuki*

''M-Mommy...M-Mama..''

*She then looks back to Mitsu*

''bic..sis..''

''awww shes already learning how to speak!''

[/QUOTE]
Shira just laughed a little as she watched Mitsu stand there holding airi in scilence

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she giggles and kisses Himmy's cheek* Silly Himmy
Assana: Yea yea, silly Himmy!! *she giggles as well and reaches up as far as she can to kiss her hand and place her hand on Himmy's other cheek*
''i-its silly that you two are hugging me by my legs i-in public..''

*She said jokingly*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira just laughed a little as she watched Mitsu stand there holding airi in scilence

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled as she watches Mitsu and Airi*

''do you like your baby sis?''

Jennete said:
Snow: But... it is me personified *she laughs care free and shows kindness to the stranger, grinning a little. She splashes the water laughing as she turns into it, glowing and swirling around happily*
Murasaki shakes his head, looking at his reflection in the pond, looking at every bump on his skeletal face. It disgusted him. "No... This is not good. It cannot be good!" His voice becoming a stern yell. Suddenly, a thick, black fluid begins to leak out from under the hood, dripping into the pond, quickly manifesting itself across its entirety.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said jokingly*

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki:*she pouts* I'm nooot I am hugging your waist because I am taller now!! *she grins happily, laughing*

Assana:*She is hugging her leg* Bu..bu I am too short to hug anywhere else *she lets go sadly as they make it to the ice cream store finally*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina had finished tending to him then just growles a little "stupid boy why didn't you just run" she said as she walked off to her room stripping to a tank top and her under wear and sifjing as she laued down on her bed

Daniel smiled and hugged her tightly "im so glad" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
"Me too" she said as she hugged into him. "I'm glad you weren't go any longer than this" she said with a smile "Because I missed you but also because I wanted to tell you about the baby before my the baby bump could be seen from afar, right now if I wear a jacket its not very noticeable" she said laughing lightly as she looked at her stomach and placed a hand on it. "Say...am I allowed to know where you went exactly?" She asked

Jace watched as the guys and girls trashed the bank no sign of law inforcmant in sight making him just smile a little as some ripped the bars separating the teller area and public away like they where paper while others made things levetate around them as they smashed other things with bats and pipes. It was quite a scene but it didn't worry jace because there wasn't any one in sight to hear or see there ransacking

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she pouts* I'm nooot I am hugging your waist because I am taller now!! *she grins happily, laughing*
Assana:*She is hugging her leg* Bu..bu I am too short to hug anywhere else *she lets go sadly as they make it to the ice cream store finally*
''y-yeah and you look 16 which means you should start acting the age Miyuki''

*She then leads Assana and Miyuki to the ice cream shop*

''so, what do you guys want? vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, or Neapolitan which is all three of them put together''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She said jokingly*

*Yuki smiled as she watches Mitsu and Airi*

''do you like your baby sis?''

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu just nodded a little and smiled down at airi "yes" she whispered softly

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki shakes his head, looking at his reflection in the pond, looking at every bump on his skeletal face. It disgusted him. "No... This is not good. It cannot be good!" His voice becoming a stern yell. Suddenly, a thick, black fluid begins to leak out from under the hood, dripping into the pond, quickly manifesting itself across its entirety.
Snow: *she gasps, feeling her body weaken as water as she turns solid but not completely, splashing around as she tries to crawl out of the pond which is poisoned, crawling on her hands and knees, her wings and hair actually wet for once since she lost control of the water*

Nonalaka said:
"Me too" she said as she hugged into him. "I'm glad you weren't go any longer than this" she said with a smile "Because I missed you but also because I wanted to tell you about the baby before my the baby bump could be seen from afar, right now if I wear a jacket its not very noticeable" she said laughing lightly as she looked at her stomach and placed a hand on it. "Say...am I allowed to know where you went exactly?" She asked
Daniel nodded as he placed one of his hands on her stomach also "I went off looking for you" he said with a warm smile to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace watched as the guys and girls trashed the bank no sign of law inforcmant in sight making him just smile a little as some ripped the bars separating the teller area and public away like they where paper while others made things levetate around them as they smashed other things with bats and pipes. It was quite a scene but it didn't worry jace because there wasn't any one in sight to hear or see there ransacking

[/QUOTE]
just cuz i havent used Nanase in a whole while...)))

*Nanase happened to pass by and look at them wreck the place*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''y-yeah and you look 16 which means you should start acting the age Miyuki''
*She then leads Assana and Miyuki to the ice cream shop*

''so, what do you guys want? vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, or Neapolitan which is all three of them put together''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki: oohh all three pretty pretty pwease!

Assana: ohhh me too me too!!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu just nodded a little and smiled down at airi "yes" she whispered softly

[/QUOTE]
''good...im glad you like her''

*Yuki said with a smile* (and lets say its starting to get late)

Luke made it back to his apartment, late at night. He sat by a window and stared down at the people. "Hmph..." he then made his way to the balcony and continued looking.

terror-in-resonance-episode-2.jpg

"I wonder who I can kill tonight... Maybe even pay a visit to an old friend... What to do, what to do?" he asked himself.

Jennete said:
Snow: *she gasps, feeling her body weaken as water as she turns solid but not completely, splashing around as she tries to crawl out of the pond which is poisoned, crawling on her hands and knees, her wings and hair actually wet for once since she lost control of the water*
Murasaki bends down and in one swift motion, grips Snow by her hair, lifting her up off the ground, her body facing his. He allows his hood to tip off the back of his head, revealing his face to her. His eyes glow a beady, bright red. "This pond disgust me..." He says, taking out the ceremonial dagger he uses. "And so do you." He says plainly, driving the dagger forcefully through her stomach.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
just cuz i havent used Nanase in a whole while...)))
*Nanase happened to pass by and look at them wreck the place*

[/QUOTE]
Jace smiled as he noticed an on looker before turning back to every one els and smiling as they pulled out a massive peice of canvas and taped it to the vault door reading the revolution has begun on it before he turned around and smiled at the girl as every one quickly exited the bank and ran in seperate directions some sinking into the earth others flying into the air while others climbes walls and more just ran

Jennete said:
Miyuki: oohh all three pretty pretty pwease!
Astana: ohhh me too me too!!
''haha alright''

*She then goes up to the counter*

Employee: ''hi there, welcome to Cold Stone, how may i help you?''

''can i get...3 neapolitan ice cream please?''

''sure''

*She then goes to make the ice cream. She then finishes making all three of their ice creams as she gives one to Himeragi, Miyuki, and Assana*

*Himeragi then pays for the ice cream. And also gives a tip*

''everyone got what they wanted?''

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki bends down and in one swift motion, grips Snow by her hair, lifting her up off the ground, her body facing his. He allows his hood to tip off the back of his head, revealing his face to her. His eyes glow a beady, bright red. "This pond disgust me..." He says, taking out the ceremonial dagger he uses. "And so do you." He says plainly, driving the dagger forcefully through her stomach.
Snow:*she gasps out, gold blood spilling everywhere, looking at the house where her boys lay sleeping, gasping as she growls trying to call forth the water... but her pond is too damaged, whimpering as she coughs up gold blood*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back