• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina pulled out a bottle of beer and tossed it to him before she closed the fridge and took another drink of hers "night" she said as she started to walk off to her room again

[/QUOTE]
Tal caught it and sighed "Night"

Roman said:
Luke nodded, "Were all your masters human like me?" he asked.
Taiga nodded. "Yea but the one I had for a very long time was a witch...I fell in love with him even though that's like forbidden....I got him killed.." she says sadly but shrugs it off

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](WHOS going to play her xD )
Mitsu quickly walked over "well take me there" she said to her

Shira smiled happily as she watched them and nodded in agreement

[/QUOTE]
il play her ofc, because il stick to being the only person that has characters that are Intoners. and just like Sanctums, theres only a certain number of Intoners...)))

*Apple nodded as she took Mitsu's hand and lead her to Yuki and Shira's room*

*Yuki smiled as she looked at the roman number eight on Airi's forehead*

'You have your dream now Eight...you always wanted me as a mother, so here you are, my daughter'

*She then looks up at Shira*

''i love our family...so much''

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nods, stretching and going outside to her pond, looking up at the stars to relax and have some mommy time*
Assana: I'm gunna be sixteen, I'm gunna be sixteen, Love you Mommy!!

Snow: Love you so much Assana, hey Himmy.. *she looks with a pleading look, smiling to get her precious girls out of the house so she can relax have some mommy time* Why don't you take the girls out for Ice cream hmm?? Maybe a movie?
''well...hm, if you wish then...sure''

*She said as she smiles and bows*

Lumina said:
Kanon and Yumi stuck close to their brother, with Yumi grabbing onto Han's shirt as they teleported.
"Ugh, I don't think I'll ever get used to that.."

"That was kinda scary..."

Kanon looked around the room, sticking close to her sister. She didn't really know where she was or anything, so she felt the need to protect Yumi, who seemed really lost and out of place.

@TheRebelliousDragon

-------

Violetta sighed, reluctantly nodding.

"...fine. it's a good thing I like you, otherwise I wouldn't listen to you."
(( I'll post with Han when he gets on ))

Takeshi chuckled, "I'm the closest to a human you've got, so it'd be wise to listen to me anyways." he said laughing a little.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]il play her ofc, because il stick to being the only person that has characters that are Intoners. and just like Sanctums, theres only a certain number of Intoners...)))

'You have your dream now Eight...you always wanted me as a mother, so here you are, my daughter'

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu stood there and stared into the room at her mothers in some suprise

Shira smiled down at yuki and nodded "I do too" she said happily

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nodded. "Yea but the one I had for a very long time was a witch...I fell in love with him even though that's like forbidden....I got him killed.." she says sadly but shrugs it off
Luke shook his head, "That's no good. If it's forbidden I wouldn't try it. Though I guess your reason was solid. You loved him, and it got him killed. I think I'll be leaving now. I'd you ever wanna talk again, just call." he said walking as a small slip a paper flew out his hand toward her.

Roman said:
Luke shook his head, "That's no good. If it's forbidden I wouldn't try it. Though I guess your reason was solid. You loved him, and it got him killed. I think I'll be leaving now. I'd you ever wanna talk again, just call." he said walking as a small slip a paper flew out his hand toward her.
Taiga grabbed the paper and put it in her pocket before turning into a tiger and running off.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu stood there and stared into the room at her mothers in some suprise
Shira smiled down at yuki and nodded "I do too" she said happily

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled more her breathing relaxed now. She then notices Mitsu and gestures her to come over*

*Kikuri only smiled and nuzzles Myuki's shoulder*

''just cuz im happy for my sis'' (or niece since, Yuki is Kurumi's daughter and Kikuri is really Kurumi's sister so that makes Kikuri and auntie of Yuki but considers Yuki her lil sis)

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]il play her ofc, because il stick to being the only person that has characters that are Intoners. and just like Sanctums, theres only a certain number of Intoners...)))

[/QUOTE]
Assana:*she giggles as she gets the money and grabs Himmy's hand, pulling her outside of the mansion and down the street* Ice cream Ice cream!!

Miyuki:*she looks at Snow and smiles* Bye mama, love you.

Snow: Be safe girls!! *She calls out, relaxing in the pond*

Miyuki:*follows Himmy and Assana out of the pond, smiling as she gets childishly excited for ice cream*

----------------

((okay Inner monologue time haha, some alone time for poor Mommy Snow))

Snow:*she sighs, so happy with her family, her life, her husband and children. She even was excited about Rains family, knowing she had a loving soon to be husband and two precious girls and a new house. Sadly she did not know about Jay's death yet... but for now she was okay with the world, finally at peace as she looked at the wedding ring and band on her finger, her blonde hair in her way as she relaxed in the center of the pond, admiring the show of love from her darling Roman* I love my family so much... I couldn't be happier than in this moment, my sweet boy asleep upstairs.. my two adopted daughters having a family now and my sweet girls getting Ice cream.. I should make Himmy their godmother, she is such an amazing help to me and Roman.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly got into her bed and finished off the beer then soghed and covered her self up still confused about the boy that was in her living room but decided to sleep on it

[/QUOTE]
Tal looked at his shoulder "She really did a number on me"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled more her breathing relaxed now. She then notices Mitsu and gestures her to come over*

*Kikuri only smiled and nuzzles Myuki's shoulder*

''just cuz im happy for my sis'' (or niece since, Yuki is Kurumi's daughter and Kikuri is really Kurumi's sister so that makes Kikuri and auntie of Yuki but considers Yuki her lil sis)

[/QUOTE]
Mitsu slowly walked over to yuki and shora as she stared down at the baby in yukis arms making Shira giggle a little

Myuki blushed but let her lean against her as she watched the four of them

Jennete said:
Assana:*she giggles as she gets the money and grabs Himmy's hand, pulling her outside of the mansion and down the street* Ice cream Ice cream!!

Miyuki:*follows Himmy and Assana out of the pond, smiling as she gets childishly excited for ice cream*

----------------

Snow:*she sighs, so happy with her family, her life, her husband and children. She even was excited about Rains family, knowing she had a loving soon to be husband and two precious girls and a new house. Sadly she did not know about Jay's death yet... but for now she was okay with the world, finally at peace as she looked at the wedding ring and band on her finger, her blonde hair in her way as she relaxed in the center of the pond, admiring the show of love from her darling Roman* I love my family so much... I couldn't be happier than in this moment, my sweet boy asleep upstairs.. my two adopted daughters having a family now and my sweet girls getting Ice cream.. I should make Himmy their godmother, she is such an amazing help to me and Roman.
''w-wha!! s-slow down Assana! i-i need to change first also! itll look weird since im still wearing a maid's outfit..''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu slowly walked over to yuki and shora as she stared down at the baby in yukis arms making Shira giggle a little
Myuki blushed but let her lean against her as she watched the four of them

[/QUOTE]
*Airi then looked up at Mitsu giving her a babyish smile*

''this is your baby sister Airi, Mitsu''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly drifted off to sleep that night her thoughts filled with the strange boy and nothing els

[/QUOTE]
Tal sighed "I don't get it"

Jennete said:

----------------

Murasaki sniffs the air, his hood covering his face as he makes a disgusted gurgle. "I smell chaos... In the form of love. Selfishness..." He mutters to himself, walking around the pond, looking deep into the water. "This is a source so pure, almost... Unnatural." He continues to say, looking around the pond.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''w-wha!! s-slow down Assana! i-i need to change first also! itll look weird since im still wearing a maid's outfit..''

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki:*she looks at Himmy and snaps her fingers, water forming over her outfit and she fae glamours it on her to look like other clothes four an outing* There you go Himmy, you look pretty *she laughs as the three walk down the street to go get ice cream and bond*

Assana: Can we really see a movie? I wanna see a movie, I never have before in my whoooooole life.

Miyuki: Oh oh me neither, me neither

Jace smiled a little as he walked down an alley at least seven other guys and girls behind him as they walked. They where all smiling as they exited the alley way and turned down the street twoards a bank "you guys ready" he asked back to the ones that where following him before they all cheered happily every one around them giving them looks as they rough houses down the street till they got the the bank and stoped "let's do this!!" One guy yelled and the others started to cheer as well as they pulled out bats and crow bars while others pulled out wepons then nodded up to jace before his arms started to flow a sort of neon pink "shall we" he said happily as he let his energy go at the bank door and it blasted open making the gang members cheer loudly as they ran in "show these humans that we can't be supresed" jace called out as he followed behind in a slow walk

@ anyone

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Airi then looked up at Mitsu giving her a babyish smile*
''this is your baby sister Airi, Mitsu''

[/QUOTE]
"A-airi" Mitsu whispered as she stared down at her a curious yet suprised look on her face as she watched airi

BlueHawk said:
Murasaki sniffs the air, his hood covering his face as he makes a disgusted gurgle. "I smell chaos... In the form of love. Selfishness..." He mutters to himself, walking around the pond, looking deep into the water. "This is a source so pure, almost... Unnatural." He continues to say, looking around the pond.
Snow:*she looks up and smiles at him, her eyes holding only kindness and purity as she lays in the middle of her pond, thinking of all the wonderful blessings in her life* Oh.. Hello? *she tilts her head, a little scared of the stranger but not really... if it came too it, she had been training with Roman and was getting better at fighting*

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she looks at Himmy and snaps her fingers, water forming over her outfit and she fae glamours it on her to look like other clothes four an outing* There you go Himmy, you look pretty *she laughs as the three walk down the street to go get ice cream and bond*
Assana: Can we really see a movie? I wanna see a movie, I never have before in my whoooooole life.

Miyuki: Oh oh me neither, me neither
''alright alright, haha, il take you to a movie''

*She said smiling as she walked down the street with them*

''and...we do have ice cream back at the house but, oh well haha, il just buy the ice cream for you two''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jace smiled a little as he walked down an alley at least seven other guys and girls behind him as they walked. They where all smiling as they exited the alley way and turned down the street twoards a bank "you guys ready" he asked back to the ones that where following him before they all cheered happily every one around them giving them looks as they rough houses down the street till they got the the bank and stoped "let's do this!!" One guy yelled and the others started to cheer as well as they pulled out bats and crow bars while others pulled out wepons then nodded up to jace before his arms started to flow a sort of neon pink "shall we" he said happily as he let his energy go at the bank door and it blasted open making the gang members cheer loudly as they ran in "show these humans that we can't be supresed" jace called out as he followed behind in a slow walk
@ anyone

"A-airi" Mitsu whispered as she stared down at her a curious yet suprised look on her face as she watched airi

[/QUOTE]
''wanna hold her?''

*She said as she noticed Airi's arms reaching out to Mitsu. Oh and ofc the cord was dettatched...*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back