• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Taiga smiled. "Yea I guess" she says. "So why did you come over asking about death?" She asks crossing her arms

Amaya thought about it for a little. "Something about Alex I think" she says " and how many children you have doesn't matter" she says softly

(I am)
Luke shrugged, "Death is something I find interesting... At least when it happens for a reason." he lied, knowing deep down inside he loved death.

Roman said:
Luke shrugged, "Death is something I find interesting... At least when it happens for a reason." he lied, knowing deep down inside he loved death.
Taiga narrowed her eyes. "Right" she says tapping her foot. "How many have you killed before? I've killed at least 10 people" she admits not caring really

Mayyflower said:
Taiga narrowed her eyes. "Right" she says tapping her foot. "How many have you killed before? I've killed at least 10 people" she admits not caring really
Luke tapped his chin, "A lot. Today I just killed 100 more I believe..." he said nodding. "Yeah it was about 100 more added today."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen lifted the blanket and yawned "I'm ready to sleep again?" he asked tiredly.
Amaya got up and put Rin in the crib and layed down ontop of Ayen. "Yep" she chuckled

Roman said:
Luke tapped his chin, "A lot. Today I just killed 100 more I believe..." he said nodding. "Yeah it was about 100 more added today."
Taiga nodded. "My formal masters made me do their Dirty work so I'm used to it" she says. "My formal masters died" she says looking around

Mayyflower said:
Amaya got up and put Rin in the crib and layed down ontop of Ayen. "Yep" she chuckled
Ayen covered them again before falling asleep.

(gonna get off for the night)

Mayyflower said:

Taiga nodded. "My formal masters made me do their Dirty work so I'm used to it" she says. "My formal masters died" she says looking around
"Really? Well everyone meets their end somehow. I just kill because I can and it's how I find closure... " Luke said.

Roman said:
"Really? Well everyone meets their end somehow. I just kill because I can and it's how I find closure... " Luke said.
Taiga smirked. "Sadist" she says jokingly

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen covered them again before falling asleep.
(gonna get off for the night)
Amaya smiled peacefully on his stomach

Nanami sat at a desk in her room, homework piled around her. Frustrated, she stood up from her chair and began to repeatedly hit the desk. "I don't wanna do the work! I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!" She whined as a spotlight suddenly shined on her.

tumblr_nqyikeEWzB1tydz8to1_500.gif

"Get this off of me you dumb creator!" She exclaimed, looking towards WP. "Neva!" I cried as I made the light brighter. "You big meany! I'm telling!" With that, she ran out of her room.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga smirked. "Sadist" she says jokingly

Amaya smiled peacefully on his stomach
Luke shrugged, "Call me whatever you want. It's how I get my mind off my fucked up childhood." he said looking into the distance.

Roman said:
Luke shrugged, "Call me whatever you want. It's how I get my mind off my fucked up childhood." he said looking into the distance.
Taiga tilted her head. "how was your childhood fucked up?" She asks

Mayyflower said:
Taiga tilted her head. "how was your childhood fucked up?" She asks
"Torture, experiments, cut open. I was nothing but a 5 year old test subject for some crazy ass scientists. When I grew old enough I killed em. Then I broke out. Now I kill whenever I feel I need to. All to keep my mind off of those fuckers."

Roman said:
"Torture, experiments, cut open. I was nothing but a 5 year old test subject for some crazy ass scientists. When I grew old enough I killed em. Then I broke out. Now I kill whenever I feel I need to. All to keep my mind off of those fuckers.
Taiga put her hand over her chest. "Ever thought about wiping your memory clean of tha" she asks "and what are you?" She asks. "Being wise" she says

Mayyflower said:
Taiga put her hand over her chest. "Ever thought about wiping your memory clean of tha" she asks "and what are you?" She asks. "Being wise" she says
"Nope. That's something you can't forget. It's like a scar on your brain." Luke said. He listened to her as she spoke before speaking again, "What am I? I'm human."

Roman said:
"Nope. That's something you can't forget. It's like a scar on your brain." Luke said. He listened to her as she spoke before speaking again, "What am I? I'm human."
Taiga nodded. "I see" she says looking at people walking by

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nodded. "I see" she says looking at people walking by
Luke sighed, "You know a lot about me even though we just met. Wanna tell me about yourself?"

Lumina said:
((@Roman I'm finally back, what response do I owe you ;~ ;) )
I gotta find it. ))

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Sure! There's always room for you, Celia. I'll wait for my sisters to tell me they're ready, then we can leave."
@TheRebelliousDragon

--------------------------

Takeshi sighed, "You'll be fine..." he said softly. "Just take my advice and get lots of rest..."

Kaz smiled at her and chuckled, "Take my word for it. You're pretty cute when you sleep." He said. "Maybe we should head o bed, I don't know if the three of us on a couch is comfortable."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she thinks for a moment.....* Well.... I suppose if they want to be matching ages...
Assana:*she claps her hands smiling* Yaaay!!
''a-alright...but..i dont know how to do it, might have to wait until Roman gets here...or Natsumi..''

Roman said:
Luke sighed, "You know a lot about me even though we just met. Wanna tell me about yourself?"

I gotta find it. ))
Taiga sighed when she was asked to talk about herself. "Well I'm not sure where I grew up but I've have 3 masters and they all died or got killed they ordered me to kill people, what else there's not much to talk about" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira sat yuki on the bed then grabed her hand and held it tightly "it's ok baby. It'll be over soon" she said softly to yuki

[/QUOTE]
''a-alright- a-ahhhhhh!!!''

''cmon! push! push!''

--- This part is optional to respond to. It is just here for something to laugh at...little comedy. Remember this part doesn't need to happen but either way, that baby will get born anyway ---

''im worried...''

''why?''

''she is very weak when she is under constant pain...unless something somehow drives her to really push or get mad so that she would push through the pai-..''

*Apple said before looking at Natsumi who was making her way to Yuki*

''hey Yuki...''

''w-what?''

''i will lock you up in a box with a gas that will let you live forever and that box is gonna make you isolated from the world for the rest of your life if you dont. push. right. now.''

''Geh?! Kono...baka.!!''

''wow...way to get her rage goin..''

(fade cuz this is when Yuki births it >.>)

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's eyes opened as he sat up a pain still in his shoulder while thinking "This is my chance!"
Rina walked out of her room and looked at him then looked away with a small frown as she walked over to the fridge

Celia was in her room, trying to calm herself down. Her hands were on the side of her cheeks and she was blushing madly about something, her eyes also closed. "I-I mean... That would be nice and I'd be really happy! B-But what if he says no? I've always wanted to try and I don't wanna be rejected on the first attempt. He loves me right? He'll do it right?"

tumblr_nqhntfwS9T1qa94xto1_500.gif

Ulqui just stared at her with a blank expression. "Why not ask him yourself?" "I don't know where he is! Oh my god, what am I gonna do?!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''a-alright- a-ahhhhhh!!!''
''cmon! push! push!''

--- This part is optional to respond to. It is just here for something to laugh at...little comedy. Remember this part doesn't need to happen but either way, that baby will get born anyway ---

''im worried...''

''why?''

''she is very weak when she is under constant pain...unless something somehow drives her to really push or get mad so that she would push through the pai-..''

*Apple said before looking at Natsumi who was making her way to Yuki*

''hey Yuki...''

''w-what?''

''i will lock you up in a box with a gas that will let you live forever and that box is gonna make you isolated from the world for the rest of your life if you dont. push. right. now.''

''Geh?! Kono...baka.!!''

''wow...way to get her rage goin..''

(fade cuz this is when Yuki births it >.>)

[/QUOTE]
xD )

Shira stared at yuki with worry as she started to hear the sounds of crying "you did it love" she said as she kissed her head then went over to see the baby

Users who are viewing this thread

Back