• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I love you too" she says softly

(Ava, nymph, may, Harper, Lexi, Luke, Akito and taiga)
(( I have a character named Luke too xD I have, Roman Taylor Luke and I think Ayame

Mayyflower said:
( xD nice)
(Ima send Taiga over to Luke)
(( My Luke is a bad guy, but he tends to keep it hidden so I guess that's alright ))

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "I love you too" she says softly
Ayen smiled "have you ever wondered what the world was like before civilization took over?" he asked remembering when he first arrived on the world after fleeing the Fae.

Roman said:
(( Yep, really evil. Like kills for fun evil ))
(Oh boy xD okay well taiga is in the park)

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "have you ever wondered what the world was like before civilization took over?" he asked remembering when he first arrived on the world after fleeing the Fae.
Amaya nodded. "Yea I guess" she says thinking about it for a little

Mayyflower said:
(Oh boy xD okay well taiga is in the park)
(( Alright ))

Luke sighed as he walked through the park, thinking about the people he killed earlier, "So weak..." he mumbled. He then walked pass someone and gave them a fake smile and wave.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite sighed. "Fine..." He said as he finished a cookie out of his pocket.
"Yay! Cookie!" Nanami cried happily before grabbing the cookie and munching on it.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea I guess" she says thinking about it for a little
Ayen smiled "ever hill green with trees, that is, after the crust cooled." he said with a chuckle.

Roman said:
(( Alright ))
Luke sighed as he walked through the park, thinking about the people he killed earlier, "So weak..." he mumbled. He then walked pass someone and gave them a fake smile and wave.
Taiga was in her tiger form, she was walking towards Luke. "Fuck a death date, I'll decide when I die" she huffed

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "ever hill green with trees, that is, after the crust cooled." he said with a chuckle.
Amaya chuckled before letting out a tiredly sigh

Mayyflower said:
Taiga was in her tiger form, she was walking towards Luke. "Fuck a death date, I'll decide when I die" she huffed
Luke stopped in his tracks when he heard death, he smirked a little and went over to the tiger girl, "What's this about a death date?"

Roman said:
Luke stopped in his tracks when he heard death, he smirked a little and went over to the tiger girl, "What's this about a death date?"
Taiga went into her human form. "Some dude came up to me and said I needed to get a master so he could decide my death date, fuck that" she huffed

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena cried out in pain and slumped to the floor as her arms gave out from the slashes she took. "Like I care." She growled and threw her dagger at Akira, groaning as she had to move her arm. "I couldn't care less about you or anyone." Rena looked back at him, her eyes cold.
...♅Akira simply raised his hand, catching the dagger. He threw the dagger back towards Rena, causing it to impale her right shoulder. He spoke as he twisted his sword as it rested in Rena's leg, opening the wound wider. A purple aura began surrounding him as he talked, the air around him soon thinning and stinging any who was near him♅...

“ That wasn't very safe, was it? You don't seem to understand why me and my race shouldn't be here. With every step, an earthquake. With every breath, I could create a hurricane. This is my burden, be thankful it isn't yours. ”

KRxr38_zpsvjulvymx.gif

Mayyflower said:
Taiga went into her human form. "Some dude came up to me and said I needed to get a master so he could decide my death date, fuck that" she huffed
Luke chuckled, "Just a random guy? Wow, talk about no manners or people skills, eh? Now, why would you need a master for him to decide?"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''um...uhhhh...but then...well, i dunno what roman would say...nor even snow..''
*She looks at Snow*

[/QUOTE]
Snow:*she thinks for a moment.....* Well.... I suppose if they want to be matching ages...

Assana:*she claps her hands smiling* Yaaay!!

Roman said:
Luke chuckled, "Just a random guy? Wow, talk about no manners or people skills, eh? Now, why would you need a master for him to decide?"
Taiga shrugged. "I'm a familiar, kinda our purpose to be here... To serve" she says crossing her arms

Mayyflower said:
Amaya closed her eyes and shook her head. "No I like it here" she says
Ayen nodded as he grabbed a nearby blanket and pulled it over them.

Mayyflower said:
Taiga shrugged. "I'm a familiar, kinda our purpose to be here... To serve" she says crossing her arms
Luke furrowed his brows, "There are beings that are only alive to serve? I like the sound of that... Tell me more."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled and fell asleep as well.
Amaya slept peacefully

Roman said:
Luke furrowed his brows, "There are beings that are only alive to serve? I like the sound of that... Tell me more."
Taiga sighed a little. "A familiar is to follow orders from his or her master, once ordered they have to do it no matter how bad it is, and the familiars pick their masters and once there in they can't leave" she says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back