• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "here i thought you'd try and teleport until you could check.... i shouldn't have said that." he said a bit mad at himself for the saying it.
"Well when you said id need to get past you i took that as a challenge and since its kind of a challenge that would be cheating wouldn't it" she said with a small laugh

Jennete said:
Assana: Yaaaay *says in her lil girl voice, smiling happily*
Miyuki: Yaaay!! *says but now in a teenagers voice*
''im still so sad that your so grownup now...i didnt even get to watch you guys go through puberty...''

*She said still tearing up*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''im still so sad that your so grownup now...i didnt even get to watch you guys go through puberty...''
*She said still tearing up*

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki: You can watch Assana, she is still 6. And Den and Sylvester are 6.

Assana: uh huh uh huh, only Miyuki is all grown up

Nonalaka said:
"Well when you said id need to get past you i took that as a challenge and since its kind of a challenge that would be cheating wouldn't it" she said with a small laugh
Roland laughed "if i give you everything to make ice cream, would using milk be cheating?" he asked knowing it wasn't making his situation any better.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled "and these" she's before running her thumb over his lips
Ayen smiled and kissed her thumb "that they are." he said softly.

Jennete said:
Miyuki: You can watch Assana, she is still 6. And Den and Sylvester are 6.
Assana: uh huh uh huh, only Miyuki is all grown up
''dammit...but now it looks so uneven even tho your both sisters...!!''

*She cried going death the kid mode*

Aeron said:
"Watch it, grandma!" Jackie yelled as the bike swerved. "You drive like you got your lisence plate YESTERDAY!" She yelled at Nexus as the bike gained control again.
Axel swerved his way around Nexus. "Nexus enjoys cheating... This is his way of racing." He explained.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland laughed "if i give you everything to make ice cream, would using milk be cheating?" he asked knowing it wasn't making his situation any better.
Dakota thought for a bit before nodding "Alright then" she said with a chuckle before appearing behind him to peek into the box, tilting her head as she looked in, since the stuff was hidden, she didn't notice. "Huh, why'd you not let me peek, this is all just materials, this doesn't help me figure out what the other things might be!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''dammit...but now it looks so uneven even tho your both sisters...!!''
*She cried going death the kid mode*

[/QUOTE]
Miyuki: I sowwy....

Assana: Oh oh make me 16, make me 16!!

Jennete said:
Miyuki: I sowwy....
Assana: Oh oh make me 16, make me 16!!
''um...uhhhh...but then...well, i dunno what roman would say...nor even snow..''

*She looks at Snow*

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami halted to a stop before screaming, "HIPPPOOOS!" Then proceeded to dance with them, forgetting that she was chasing after Kite.
Kite skidded to a stop and laughed. "That'll stop her for a bit..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota thought for a bit before nodding "Alright then" she said with a chuckle before appearing behind him to peek into the box, tilting her head as she looked in, since the stuff was hidden, she didn't notice. "Huh, why'd you not let me peek, this is all just materials, this doesn't help me figure out what the other things might be!"
Roland sighed "i guess i thought you'd be able to connect some dots, so maybe i was worried over nothing." he said pulling out the tools for making jewelry and placing them on his desk.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite skidded to a stop and laughed. "That'll stop her for a bit..."
Nanami continued to dance happily, "Dancing is fun! But wasn't I.... Oh yeah!" She gasped before flying up and over the hippos. "Bye hippos! I have to go catch Kite and cause I'm a scare monster! Roar!" She exclaimed before flying after Kite again.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami continued to dance happily, "Dancing is fun! But wasn't I.... Oh yeah!" She gasped before flying up and over the hippos. "Bye hippos! I have to go catch Kite and cause I'm a scare monster! Roar!" She exclaimed before flying after Kite again.
Kite jolted. "Uh oh!" He said before he fell off his hippo. "Ouch!"

Kite jolted. "Uh oh!" He said before he fell off his hippo. "Ouch!"
"Haha!" Nanami flew and crashed into him. "I am the winner! Now where's the cookie?"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Haha!" Nanami flew and crashed into him. "I am the winner! Now where's the cookie?"
Kite pouted as she tackled him. "What cookie? I never had any cookieeeee..." He said.

Kite pouted as she tackled him. "What cookie? I never had any cookieeeee..." He said.
"You're the gingerbread man! I thought you were suppose to have cookies?" Nanami looked puzzled.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You're the gingerbread man! I thought you were suppose to have cookies?" Nanami looked puzzled.
Kite sighed. "Fine..." He said as he finished a cookie out of his pocket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back