• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "i my have to share other parts of you, but this is all mine." he said playfully.
Amaya smiled and giggled. "Everything down is yours, no need to worry" she says kissing your chest

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''s-so grownup.....yet so young....''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said in her sleep*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Roman sighed, "Snow, my love? When she wakes up, please tell her she is tasked with teaching our Miyuki how to be a teenager. I have to go."

@Jennete

SoulofTobi said:
Roland chuckled "well, i guess you'll have to get passed me." he said teasingly as he quickly covered up some of the tools in the chest for making jewelry.
Dakota gets up and tries to peek over his shoulder. "Why is It a secret? I wanna know!" She said as she continued to try to look into the box

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and giggled. "Everything down is yours, no need to worry" she says kissing your chest
Ayen smiled "and i hope no one ever challenges that claim, because i want to leave my days of death behind me." he said teasingly.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Snow, my love? When she wakes up, please tell her she is tasked with teaching our Miyuki how to be a teenager. I have to go."
@Jennete
Snow: Are you going to get clothes from Romana? *she asks, picking up Himmy and laying her on the couch with her water powers, holding a sleeping Den, Assana holding onto Snow's side*

Miyuki:*pouts getting no hug from Daddy.....tearing up*

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked and slashed Rena's other arm, soon manifesting a seat to sit on. Once he was seated, he replied, stabbing his blade into Rena's other, full leg's thigh♅...
“ Maybe so. In truth, neither me, nor my kind is meant to be here. I simply enjoy everything the lower realms have to offer. ”

[/QUOTE]
Rena cried out in pain and slumped to the floor as her arms gave out from the slashes she took. "Like I care." She growled and threw her dagger at Akira, groaning as she had to move her arm. "I couldn't care less about you or anyone." Rena looked back at him, her eyes cold.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota gets up and tries to peek over his shoulder. "Why is It a secret? I wanna know!" She said as she continued to try to look into the box
Roland bear hugs her "as i said, you'll have to get past me first!" he said playfully.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and i hope no one ever challenges that claim, because i want to leave my days of death behind me." he said teasingly.
Amaya chuckled and shook her head. "And this is why I love you" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's cheating!" Nanami yelled, her wings soon sprouting out of her back before she flew off after him. "I'm gonna catch you and give you to my dog! He likes gingerbread men." She giggled as she caught up to him, flying directly behind Kite.
Kite chuckled before a group of dancing hippos appeared in front of her, blocking her way.

Aeron said:
Jackie stuck her tounge out at Nexus and pulled down the lower lid of her left eye as the bikes roared and began. Jackie held on to Axel and squealed as the bikes reached impossible speeds.
Axel rounded the corner and inched past Nexus.

"If you think your getting in front of me, think again." Nexus said before he rammed the side of his wheel into Axel's back wheel.

"AGHHHHH!!!!" Axel yelled before he started spinning out. He managed to regain control and speed back up.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland bear hugs her "as i said, you'll have to get past me first!" he said playfully.
Dakota gasped as she was bear hugged before giggling "Roooyy that's not fair I want to knooow" she protested as she tried to wriggle her way out of his grasp.

Jennete said:
Snow: Are you going to get clothes from Romana? *she asks, picking up Himmy and laying her on the couch with her water powers, holding a sleeping Den, Assana holding onto Snow's side*
Miyuki:*pouts getting no hug from Daddy.....tearing up*
Roman chuckled, "Daddy is gonna go shopping!" he said laughing. "This is gonna be great!" he said giving them all hugs, even the passed out Himeragi. "Bye bye!" he said turning himself into Ramona for reference while he shops, he then ran out of the door.

@Himeragi Seiker

*Himeragi then woke up startled from the nightmare of grownup Miyuki*

''oh god...M-Miyuki...can i just...make you younger? b-but..well, like 8 years old? or 7? p-please you say yes to either of those ages...''

@Jennete

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and shook her head. "And this is why I love you" she says
Ayen chuckled "i know love, i know." he said patting her head.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota gasped as she was bear hugged before giggling "Roooyy that's not fair I want to knooow" she protested as she tried to wriggle her way out of his grasp.
Roland laughed "here i thought you'd try and teleport until you could check.... i shouldn't have said that." he said a bit mad at himself for the saying it.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite chuckled before a group of dancing hippos appeared in front of her, blocking her way.

"If you think your getting in front of me, think again." Nexus said before he rammed the side of his wheel into Axel's back wheel.

"AGHHHHH!!!!" Axel yelled before he started spinning out. He managed to regain control and speed back up.
"Watch it, grandma!" Jackie yelled as the bike swerved. "You drive like you got your lisence plate YESTERDAY!" She yelled at Nexus as the bike gained control again.

TheRebelliousDragon said:

Nanami halted to a stop before screaming, "HIPPPOOOS!" Then proceeded to dance with them, forgetting that she was chasing after Kite.

Jennete said:
Miyuki: No... I wanna be grown up bu.. I want clothes *she says and sits on Himmy's lap like she used too, Assana joins her, both girls cuddling Himmy, their favorite new person in the house*
*Himeragi lets them sit on her lap*

''uhhh...alright...i guess i can give you my clothes..for now, and we'll go shopping. especially shopping for bras and underwear''

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Oh and to here down is mine" she says putting her hand on his hips
Ayen blushed "y.. yes, yes it is" he said slightly flustered.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi lets them sit on her lap*
''uhhh...alright...i guess i can give you my clothes..for now, and we'll go shopping. especially shopping for bras and underwear''

[/QUOTE]
Assana: Yaaaay *says in her lil girl voice, smiling happily*

Miyuki: Yaaay!! *says but now in a teenagers voice*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back