• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami giggled, "I'm a big scary monster. Hear me roar!" She said before attempting to roar, only the sound came out as a growl.
Kite started running in a random direction, laughing. "Well that big scary monster will never catch me!!!!" He laughed.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland looked back at her and smiled "is you hand numb? or are you wiggling your fingers for another reason?" he said putting on a clean shirt before he walked over to a chest that wasn't there the last time they were in the room.
She giggled lightly before nodding "Yeah, they're just sparking a little is all" she said before looking over at him, noticing the chest "That's new" she said as she looked at it curiously "What's in it?" She asked, tilting her head.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi was still breathing heavily*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''w-we're back...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]
Snow:*still humming to Den, asleep in her arms* Sweet as can be, baby of mine.....

@Roman @BlueHawk

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiles "it does, does it?" he whispered into her ear before kissing her cheek.
Amaya smiled. "Yes it does" she says with a chuckle before pressing her forehead against his chin

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi was still breathing heavily*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''w-we're back...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL]

they took of in super sonic speed

[media]

[/media]
(( xD Like a baws :3))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite started running in a random direction, laughing. "Well that big scary monster will never catch me!!!!" He laughed.
Nanami had hopped off of his back a while ago and laughed. "She can and she will! Rawr!" She cried before running after him.

WeirdPrincess said:
"So you haven't seen it?" Rena asked before laughing again. She wasn't fazed by the blade that was about to pierce her neck. "This is gold! So you're telling me she hasn't shown you or told you how her 'healing' works? Then I'll tell you, it surrounds something and returns it to the way it was before it was destroyed. It rejects, reverses, and reconstructs phenomena that have occurred, even phenomena that Asuka hasn't witnessed. When Sōten Kisshun is used, she can reject and reconstruct subjects that are covered in her shield." She explained as she stared Akira in the eyes. "She's killed thousands of innocent people, including a member of her family. You can't tell me that doesn't make someone a monster. And don't turn this around on me, saying 'Aren't you the same? You're torturing people for fun.' Blah blah blah, I already know I'm a monster. I don't need someone to point out the obvious."
...♅Akira listened to Rena, soon sighing as he removed his blade from her neck, soon slashing her arm lightly. He replied, his piercing irises shifting from the cut to her eyes♅...

“ Then by your logic, I am a monster. I killed my father, as well as entire races and universes just for sport. ”

tumblr_njmslvh1vy1tyavjmo8_1280_zpswvlvcmyt.jpg

Nonalaka said:
She giggled lightly before nodding "Yeah, they're just sparking a little is all" she said before looking over at him, noticing the chest "That's new" she said as she looked at it curiously "What's in it?" She asked, tilting her head.
Roland opened it then smiled back at her "supply's," he said as he pick up a receipt out of it "delivered my Hermes himself, though i always wonder how he can get into anywhere..." he said as he started rummaging through the chest.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami had hopped off of his back a while ago and laughed. "She can and she will! Rawr!" She cried before running after him.
Kite summoned his hippo and started hopping from building to building. "You'll never catch meeeeee~" He said happily. "I'm the gingerbread mannnnn!"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled. "Yes it does" she says with a chuckle before pressing her forehead against his chin
Ayen smiled as he rubbed her back listening for her heart beat.

Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks up and smiles nodding and lifts her head for a kiss from her husband*
Assana:*She pokes Himmy and sniffles* Himmy Himmy are you okay???

@Himeragi Seiker
''y-yeah...me and your father only fought...for fun..and i won..''

*She said as she smiled at Assana her voice in a tired maid-like tone*

@Roman

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3]''y-yeah...me and your father only fought...for fun..and i won..''[/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said as she smiled at Assana her voice in a tired maid-like tone*[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]
Jennete said:
Snow:*she looks up and smiles nodding and lifts her head for a kiss from her husband*
Assana:*She pokes Himmy and sniffles* Himmy Himmy are you okay???

@Himeragi Seiker
Roman helped Himeragi to her feet and then gave Snow a kiss. "Where's Miyuki?"

Kite summoned his hippo and started hopping from building to building. "You'll never catch meeeeee~" He said happily. "I'm the gingerbread mannnnn!"
"That's cheating!" Nanami yelled, her wings soon sprouting out of her back before she flew off after him. "I'm gonna catch you and give you to my dog! He likes gingerbread men." She giggled as she caught up to him, flying directly behind Kite.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland opened it then smiled back at her "supply's," he said as he pick up a receipt out of it "delivered my Hermes himself, though i always wonder how he can get into anywhere..." he said as he started rummaging through the chest.
"Supplies?" She repeated as she edged closer to the edge of the bed to get a closer look before falling off, letting out a small yelp as she landed on her behind, chuckling lightly at her own clumsiness before making her way over to peek into the chest "Supplies for inventing I presume?" She said as if nothing had happened.

Axel jolted a bit at her statement, then just sweatdropped at his own immaturity.
Nexus growled. "Axel is the only lady here! Let's get this race started!" He said before they started a countdown.

"5!"

"4!"

"3!"

"2!"

"1!"

"GOOOO!!!!!" They both yelled before they both took off at sonic speeds around the arena.
Jackie stuck her tounge out at Nexus and pulled down the lower lid of her left eye as the bikes roared and began. Jackie held on to Axel and squealed as the bikes reached impossible speeds.

Jennete said:
Assana:*she hugs Himmy and sniffles, her big red eyes tearing up* You are tired from fighting, I dun like fighting.
View attachment 148864

Snow: She is watchinf tv upstairs somewhere, I do not think she wants people to see her all grown up.....
Roman raised a brow, "Why not? She looks the same just taller with longer hair... And well... Bigger."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi then sat on a nearby chair*
''what happened to Myuki anyway?''

[/QUOTE]
"I accidentally aged her by ten years, causing her to become 16. I am now 19 and Den is 6." Roman explained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back