• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled back. "Yea good game" she says. "Okay your turn" she says.
"For what" he asked confused

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''right! Myuki, if you can, please help Shira and Yuki get to their rooms, Yuki's baby is coming''
*She said before going to get Apple and Kurumi*

*Yuki winced in pain as she held tight to her stomach*

[/QUOTE]
MYuki nodded then quickly ran after shira as she carried yuki up the stairs and to there room

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''the reason i kill really, is because they are rogue. i get sick of those kinds of people who dont get, their out of business...Neo kills for her blood lust, Emiko kills just cuz she has a blood lust as well''

[/QUOTE]
"we kill to protect each other from harm..." Loreli said to Kumiko. " but the difference is... i kill to protect you... and you kill only when you have no other choice.." Ruby said and Loreli leaned her head on her shoulder and nodded " that girl would have been dead... if i didnt stop you..." Loreli said to Ruby " she opened fired on us!" Ruby said with a sigh. Loreli patted her head.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina just carried him home to her house and laued him on the couch when they got there

[/QUOTE]
Tal could feel his consciousness slipping

Roman said:
Roman frowned as all the knives rained down at him. Two lightning blades appeared one in each palm as he then jumped up.
tumblr_mwm9o4hNvq1rvxid3o2_500.gif

Roman dodged all knives and continued toward Himeragi.
*Himeragi soon teleported to where she was on the ground and then began shooting him again with gun blades*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"For what" he asked confused

MYuki nodded then quickly ran after shira as she carried yuki up the stairs and to there room

[/QUOTE]
''th-thank yo- agh!!''

*Kikuri came back with Natsumi, Kurumi and Apple*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina soghed as she let him Ly there while she tended to the hole she had put in him

[/QUOTE]
Tal closed his eyes just letting it happen not even caring anymore

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel skidded to a stop as he arrived at the track. He was right next to Nexus. Nexus looked over.
"Ready to lose?"

"How about you shut that big mouth of yours. Or do I have to leave you in the dust?"
Jackie giggled as she held on tightly, making herself lighter than air so her weight wouldn't affect the race. "Let's go ladies, you can gossip later!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Himeragi soon teleported to where she was on the ground and then began shooting him again with gun blades*

[/QUOTE]
Roman felt her presence move to ground level and summoned clones to take the blades for him. He then appeared right in front of her and slammed his palms into her chest, with the lightning blades still there.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs. "We need to find your friend, make sure that she isn't doing anything bad. Or not good. Or eating someone." He rambles

Den chose to stay behind with his mommy, running into her arms and jumping into them. "Mommy, can I have cuddles?" He pleads, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. @Jennete
Snow:*she smiles and nods at Den* Of course you may Den. *she wraps her little boy in her arms and cuddles him on the couch*

Assana:*she watches the two jealously and pouts* Mommy..mommy why does he get cuddles and I don't??

Snow: Well you know your brother is just more of a Mama's boy my love. And Mommy loves her shy sweet boy very very much!

SoulofTobi said:
Roland let out a soft moan, then started pulling her shirt up and reluctantly pulled away from the kiss in order to take her shirt off of her before he kissed her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Dakota let out a moan before moving her tongue around his, her hands occasionally brushing through his hair.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira placed the blade of his sword under Rena's chin and pressed against her neck. He spoke, his blood red irises fixed on her♅...

“ What do you mean by monster? Speak, or have tongue cut from throat. ”

Stop%20this_zpswsts5f1z.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"So you haven't seen it?" Rena asked before laughing again. She wasn't fazed by the blade that was about to pierce her neck. "This is gold! So you're telling me she hasn't shown you or told you how her 'healing' works? Then I'll tell you, it surrounds something and returns it to the way it was before it was destroyed. It rejects, reverses, and reconstructs phenomena that have occurred, even phenomena that Asuka hasn't witnessed. When Sōten Kisshun is used, she can reject and reconstruct subjects that are covered in her shield." She explained as she stared Akira in the eyes. "She's killed thousands of innocent people, including a member of her family. You can't tell me that doesn't make someone a monster. And don't turn this around on me, saying 'Aren't you the same? You're torturing people for fun.' Blah blah blah, I already know I'm a monster. I don't need someone to point out the obvious."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles and nods at Den* Of course you may Den. *she wraps her little boy in her arms and cuddles him on the couch*
Assana:*she watches the two jealously and pouts* Mommy..mommy why does he get cuddles and I don't??

Snow: Well you know your brother is just more of a Mama's boy my love. And Mommy loves her shy sweet boy very very much!
Den nuzzles into his Snow, closing his eyes and breathing slowly. His hair turns a bright white to show he is comfortable. He smiles from cheek to cheek.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite jumped up when she said 'boo'. "Whew! You scared me!" He laughed.
Nanami giggled, "I'm a big scary monster. Hear me roar!" She said before attempting to roar, only the sound came out as a growl.

Roman said:
Roman felt her presence move to ground level and summoned clones to take the blades for him. He then appeared right in front of her and slammed his palms into her chest, with the lightning blades still there.
*Another Himeragi came out of the clone Himeragi Roman hit*

''kuk seruna!''

''Fantasy Impromtu''

(of course these attacks were much faster...where the attack only lasted like 5 seconds. so the attack was fast. much faster than these gifs xD )

her current attack happens at 0:06 in the vid

[media]

[/media]

Nonalaka said:
Dakota let out a moan before moving her tongue around his, her hands occasionally brushing through his hair.
Roland pulled away from her mouth and started kissing her neck each kiss going farther down.... (Fade)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel laughed just a little "I don't thing tou get what I'm asking eulorIa" he said as a ball of light appeared around her left ring finger before a solid white ring appeared

"I never thought I'd get this type of responce from some one" she said as her tentacles wraped around him and lifted him up before she started for her home again

[/QUOTE]
"Eh? What do y-" she looked at her hand as her eyes widened, she looked at him, her eyes fluttering before smiling brightly, blushing lightly "Y-Yes, I will!"

Evergreen98 said:
"we kill to protect each other from harm..." Loreli said to Kumiko. " but the difference is... i kill to protect you... and you kill only when you have no other choice.." Ruby said and Loreli leaned her head on her shoulder and nodded " that girl would have been dead... if i didnt stop you..." Loreli said to Ruby " she opened fired on us!" Ruby said with a sigh. Loreli patted her head.
''and i was asleep through that...?''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''and i was asleep through that...?''

[/QUOTE]
Ruby looked at her "we're all baffled" she said and stretched a little

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "fine, miss sleepy head." he teased.
Amaya just sat there in his lap, "Im not going to sleep I just wanna be held" she says with a devious giggle

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs. "We need to find your friend, make sure that she isn't doing anything bad. Or not good. Or eating someone." He rambles

Den chose to stay behind with his mommy, running into her arms and jumping into them. "Mommy, can I have cuddles?" He pleads, looking up at her with puppy dog eyes. @Jennete
Ami chuckled. "Yea" she says as they enter the park

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''then...why didnt she shoot me?''

[/QUOTE]
"i put up and ice sheild.. so it protected me, you and ruby" loreli explained.

BlueHawk said:
Den nuzzles into his Snow, closing his eyes and breathing slowly. His hair turns a bright white to show he is comfortable. He smiles from cheek to cheek.
Snow:*she smiles and runs her hand through her sons hair, letting her sweet boy fall asleep, humming to him softly a lullaby*

[media]

[/media]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"For what" he asked confused

[/QUOTE]
"Never mind, what you wanna do now?' she asks "That walk?" she says looking over at Jasper

Users who are viewing this thread

Back