• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed more into the kiss, not wanting their lips to leave each other as he started grabbing at the hem of her shirt.
Dakota deepened the kiss more tilting her head as her blush grew darker.

Evergreen98 said:
"yeah... but there ones that love killing other demons....a few have been after us for a while now because we are hard to kill and can escape almost all the time..." Loreli expalin and sighed a little
''well, i killed them...the demon hunters that went out of business told me there are some more becoming rogue and wants me and my other friends to hunt, and kill them. they believe that they werent human anymore and was worse than a human.......a being of savagery''

shortyshot8 said:
Tal looked at her "You just...Bit me...."
Rina nodded then turned him right side up and placed her hands on his shoulder "and I'll do it again" she said in a sinister whisper before she bit into the same shoulder again and hugged him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina nodded then turned him right side up and placed her hands on his shoulder "and I'll do it again" she said in a sinister whisper before she bit into the same shoulder again and hugged him

[/QUOTE]
Tal's eyes widened as he sat there feeling her teeth sinking into his flesh

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira giggled as she held yumis tail tightly then relaxed and let itself drop
My uku blushed badly before she crawled closer to kikuri "I-is this better" she asked her

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki giggled too as she started to play with Shira's tail a bit more aggressively*

*Kikuri blushed but let herself nuzzle Myuki's shoulder*

''y-yeah..''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''projectiles dont work huh...?''
*She then charged Marbas' fire as she aimed at the ground behind her as she jump making marbas blast the ground boosting her to Roman as she threw marbas at him while doing a fore flip*

[/QUOTE]
Roman tossed the clone that caught him at Marbas and appeared under Himeragi with a lightning blade in the palm of his hand, "Don't worry, it's not enough energy to pierce your body." He said placing the lightning blade on her stomach.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's eyes widened as he sat there feeling her teeth sinking into his flesh
Rina slowly let go not taking another chunk from him as she looked up at him curiously intrigued by his reaction "y-you aren't going to fight or yell or try to run?" She asked him

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''well, i killed them...the demon hunters that went out of business told me there are some more becoming rogue and wants me and my other friends to hunt, and kill them. they believe that they werent human anymore and was worse than a human.......a being of savagery''

[/QUOTE]
Ruby and Loreli relaxed a little and nodded " that kind makes sense now..." Ruby said. Loreli nodded " explains why we havent be attacked for a while now..."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota deepened the kiss more tilting her head as her blush grew darker.
Roland let out a soft moan, then started pulling her shirt up and reluctantly pulled away from the kiss in order to take her shirt off of her before he kissed her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly let go not taking another chunk from him as she looked up at him curiously intrigued by his reaction "y-you aren't going to fight or yell or try to run?" She asked him

[/QUOTE]
Tal was too shocked to move or speak at this point as he sat there

Roman said:
Roman tossed the clone that caught him at Marbas and appeared under Himeragi with a lightning blade in the palm of his hand, "Don't worry, it's not enough energy to pierce your body." He said placing the lightning blade on her stomach.
*The lightning blade was then consumed by some type of invisible armor which appeared to almost be like glass. It then broke as Himeragi completed her fore flip with one of her legs extended and kicked Roman using her heel, with half the amount of power that if she used her full strength, she could knock Roman out*

the stuff thats on his hand.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki giggled too as she started to play with Shira's tail a bit more aggressively*

*Kikuri blushed but let herself nuzzle Myuki's shoulder*

''y-yeah..''

[/QUOTE]
Shira smiled as if accepting the challenge and also started to pick up the pace

Myuki blushed also but let her feeling embarased about it

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby and Loreli relaxed a little and nodded " that kind makes sense now..." Ruby said. Loreli nodded " explains why we havent be attacked for a while now..."
''yes...because of killers like me, Neo, and Emiko. because we look normal enough to look human. then we just kill them swiftly, which they have no idea what just hit them''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver](If you want)

Mitsu just sat there with her hands in her lap and her head down a little "mother? Has she. Been with some one before" she asked her self and frowned slightly

[/QUOTE]
(Okay)

Raven checked the scoreboard. "I'd say that was a tie" she says smiling

shortyshot8 said:
Tal was too shocked to move or speak at this point as he sat there
Rina slowly brought her hands to his cheeks and made him look at her "I asked you a question" she said as she stared at him

Jennete said:
Rain:*She nods and looks up at Asuka, wiping her eyes* Yes.. I do not know, the customs required to do so...
"To be honest...I don't know how a funeral works either. I've never really....had to deal with it." Asuka said quietly before mentally hitting herself. "Not the right thing to say, sorry. I'll try and help set everything up."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "so, are there any other games you can think of?" he asked running his hand up her back, under her shirt.
"Hm... Sleep" she says smiling into his shoulder, her eyes closed

Mayyflower said:
Ami raised an eyebrow. "I don't know" she says
Fletcher laughs, wanting to touch it but unsure if it is the equivalent of touching her butt, so he doesn't. "Is it because your happy?" He asks.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly brought her hands to his cheeks and made him look at her "I asked you a question" she said as she stared at him

[/QUOTE]
Tal looked in her eyes "I-I...I"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper just nodded "yeah I thought I did worse" he said frabkly as he looked at the board as well

[/QUOTE]
Raven shook her head. "Nah" she says stretching as she put her normal shoes back on.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena crashed into the ground and gritted her teeth in pain, "You mean the red head...or is it orange." She contemplated as she tapped her finger on the floor before looking at Akira. "Boo fucking hoo. She's a monster, I'd be doing people a favor by getting rid of her." She said with a smirk before letting out a low groan from the pain in her leg. Rena had herself propped up on her arms, still lying on the ground as her eyes glared at Akira. Beg? She wouldn't beg even if her life depended on it. Stooping down to that level just wasn't her thing, Rena wouldn't embarrass herself. "I'm not begging for shit." She said with a laugh.
...♅Akira placed the blade of his sword under Rena's chin and pressed against her neck. He spoke, his blood red irises fixed on her♅...

“ What do you mean by monster? Speak, or have tongue cut from throat. ”

Stop%20this_zpswsts5f1z.jpg

Roman landed on his feet and skidded back a few feet. "Three!" He said smiling. "Now, for the last attack you have to land won't be easy at all. I want you to give your all and I'll give my all." He said as his other eye activated. "Like before: Attack."

Mayyflower said:
"Hm... Sleep" she says smiling into his shoulder, her eyes closed
Ayen chuckled "it's always sleep, or nap with you isn't it?" he asked teasingly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back