• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Nexus got on his wheelcycle and sped off down the road towards the stadiums track.
Axel got on his as well. "If your coming you better get on." He said.
Jackie nodded as she put on her helmet and hopped on, holding on to Axel as she waited.

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled. "Let's start" she says happily
(Timeskip?)
(If you want)

Mitsu just sat there with her hands in her lap and her head down a little "mother? Has she. Been with some one before" she asked her self and frowned slightly

Aeron said:
Jackie nodded as she put on her helmet and hopped on, holding on to Axel as she waited.
Axel revved his motorcycle a bit. "There goes giving this thing a tune up..." He muttered. He then sped off after Nexus.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''hmmm...nah, il let you decide on that...im just bored..''

[/QUOTE]
" hmm ok... its really peaceful.." Loreli said and sighed " a little too peaceful..." ruby muttered. She was still on edge about what happened.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel revved his motorcycle a bit. "There goes giving this thing a tune up..." He muttered. He then sped off after Nexus.
Jackie had a big smile on her face as she the bike flew into the street. "Lighten up, Axel...it's not the end of the world to have a race!" She said with a grin. (Brb)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina held onto him tighter "please. Please let me....." She trailed off in a whisper before she smiled sinisterly into his shoulder before her eyes turned black with blood red pupils and she raised her head a little then quickly bit into his shoulder sending massive pain to his brain as she bit into him and ripped a Chunk out then smiled as she swallowed it while holding her face in the massive hole before she pulled away and smiled in a sinister way as she brough two bloody fingers up to her mouth which had his blood all over it while she opened her eyes a little and let him see her pupils
tumblr_n85gl5bBAB1s9jnzyo2_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Tal's eyes widened as he fell backwards gripping his shoulder pain in his eyes

Evergreen98 said:
" hmm ok... its really peaceful.." Loreli said and sighed " a little too peaceful..." ruby muttered. She was still on edge about what happened.
''theres no problem if its too peaceful...''

Aeron said:
Jackie had a big smile on her face as she the bike flew into the street. "Lighten up, Axel...it's not the end of the world to have a race!" She said with a grin. (Brb)
Axel sighed. "I guess your right. I just wish it didn't have to be with NEXUS." He said.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal's eyes widened as he fell backwards gripping his shoulder pain in his eyes
Rina grinned in an evil way at him "your delicious" she said to him with a giggle as she licked some blood from her lips then eyed him with her sinister eyes then watched him waiting to see what happened

Daniel reaver]Shira giggled happily as she played with yiki and pinned her tail again MYuki yelped as she felt kikuri fall on top of her then blushed badly as she stared at her hoping she was ok [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13377-himeragi-seiker/ said:
@Himeragi Seiker[/URL]
''haha, you got my tail again''

*Kikuri blushed as she realized what happened as she got off her*

''s-sorry..!''

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina grinned in an evil way at him "your delicious" she said to him with a giggle as she licked some blood from her lips then eyed him with her sinister eyes then watched him waiting to see what happened

[/QUOTE]
Tal began crawling backwards not saying a word only pain and fear in his eyes

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''theres no problem if its too peaceful...''

[/QUOTE]
"sorry... its just hunters usually attack us if it is..." Loreli said with a sigh.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blushed as she moved strands of hair out of her face.
Ayen smiled "so, are there any other games you can think of?" he asked running his hand up her back, under her shirt.

Evergreen98 said:
"sorry... its just hunters usually attack us if it is..." Loreli said with a sigh.
''i told you already...theyve been out of business now...''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha, you got my tail again''

*Kikuri blushed as she realized what happened as she got off her*

''s-sorry..!''

[/QUOTE]
Shira nodded then slid her tail around yukis and held onto it tightly with a smile

My uku blished and just layed there

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''ack..! ksuro!''
*She said before a space crack opened beneath her and closed as Himeragi entered and pushed Roman upwards. Himeragi then came out of another space crack on the ground as she stood on the ground and summoned marbas and aimed at up at Roman and fired rapidly with stunning shots so Roman wouldnt die or get impaled if he was hit*

[/QUOTE]
Roman chuckled as the projectiles went through... Sorta like they phased through his body. "Doesn't count if they don't actually hit me!" He shouted as two clones appeared, one catching Roman and the other distracting Himeragi.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Shira nodded then slid her tail around yukis and held onto it tightly with a smile
My uku blished and just layed there

[/QUOTE]
*Yuki smiled back as she let Shira's tail do whatever it wanted to Yuki's tail*

''i-i dunno...like..i-its just when i stare at ppl i like...it seems like im being hypnotized to inch closer to them....''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''i told you already...theyve been out of business now...''

[/QUOTE]
"yeah... but there ones that love killing other demons....a few have been after us for a while now because we are hard to kill and can escape almost all the time..." Loreli expalin and sighed a little

shortyshot8 said:
Tal began crawling backwards not saying a word only pain and fear in his eyes
Rina frowned as a reddish smoke started to form around her before tencacles appeared and one grabed him by the ankle "why do you run. Do you hate me now that I showed you what I am" she asked in a fake hurt voice as she draged him to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina frowned as a reddish smoke started to form around her before tencacles appeared and one grabed him by the ankle "why do you run. Do you hate me now that I showed you what I am" she asked in a fake hurt voice as she draged him to her

[/QUOTE]
Tal looked at her "You just...Bit me...."

Roman said:
Roman chuckled as the projectiles went through... Sorta like they phased through his body. "Doesn't count if they don't actually hit me!" He shouted as two clones appeared, one catching Roman and the other distracting Himeragi.
''projectiles dont work huh...?''

*She then charged Marbas' fire as she aimed at the ground behind her as she jump making marbas blast the ground boosting her to Roman as she threw marbas at him while doing a fore flip*

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Yuki smiled back as she let Shira's tail do whatever it wanted to Yuki's tail*

''i-i dunno...like..i-its just when i stare at ppl i like...it seems like im being hypnotized to inch closer to them....''

[/QUOTE]
Shira giggled as she held yumis tail tightly then relaxed and let itself drop

My uku blushed badly before she crawled closer to kikuri "I-is this better" she asked her

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched as Rena sidestepped him. When she had finished talking, it only confirmed his answer. He swung his sword quickly, slashing off her right leg, followed up with him slamming the bottom of his hilt into her chest and sending her into the ground. He spoke in a dark tone♅...

“ You laid hands upon my woman. I will make sure justice is paid in the form of your life. ”

kdhvt_zpswqjn37zy.gif

...♅Black flames suddenly ignited on the now stubbed leg, cauterizing the wound closed and preventing Rena from bleeding out. He spoke, a more ominous presence being released from him with each word said♅...

“ Of course, I will not let you die so easily. I will have you undergo the most pain you will ever endure in this life combined, then, when you're at the precipice of death, I shall bring you back to life, only to endure the same torture until I get bored of your screams. Now, let me see you beg for your life just once. ”

tumblr_mq65ehRxra1r21u64o4_400_zpsnjggy9by.gif

[/QUOTE]
Rena crashed into the ground and gritted her teeth in pain, "You mean the red head...or is it orange." She contemplated as she tapped her finger on the floor before looking at Akira. "Boo fucking hoo. She's a monster, I'd be doing people a favor by getting rid of her." She said with a smirk before letting out a low groan from the pain in her leg. Rena had herself propped up on her arms, still lying on the ground as her eyes glared at Akira. Beg? She wouldn't beg even if her life depended on it. Stooping down to that level just wasn't her thing, Rena wouldn't embarrass herself. "I'm not begging for shit." She said with a laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back