• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel skidded to a stop in front of a small house. The garage opened as a blonde haired man stepped out.
"Well if it isn't my old friend Axel. Brought your girlfriend I see." He said in a bit of a half British, half Australian accent.
Jackie stepped off the bike and took off the helmet, tossing her hair dramatically. "He wishes!" She laughed, winking at Axel. She walked over and offered her hand to the blonde man. "Name's Jackie. I just met Axel today, and I wanted to see more bikes, nothing more." She said with a smile.

Roman said:
Roman blocked half the knives as dodged the others, though one cut his and a little. "That's one!" He said before grabbing her arm and pulling her forward, kicking her on the back as a followup.
*She then recovered from the kick and grew wings just so she could tackle Roman and fly up. As they were high enough, she let him go and then dove down on him to punch him. But her punch, wasnt with her gauntlet. Just her bare hand*

Mayyflower said:
Ami came back and set the frissbee down. "I caught it" she says happily
Fletcher bends down and picks up the Frisbee, examining it. "Well yes, yes you did." He says, quickly flicking his eyes back at Ami. "I'm not petting you." He says jokingly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika was about to awnser before neo had been thrown in front of her making her frown and look away as she gritted her teeth "why did you bring her here" she asked trying to hold back the tears

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby blinked a little 'oh boy..' the two thought.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Not that far it's this way" she said as she turned down a empty and small street that was secluded from every thing els

[/QUOTE]
Tal walked with her looking around "Woah"

Daniel reaver]Mika was about to awnser before neo had been thrown in front of her making her frown and look away as she gritted her teeth "why did you bring her here" she asked trying to hold back the tears [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]
''because i know Neo missed you even tho she loved you as like a little sister. she was busy with school and such that she couldnt take care of you''

''*sigh* thats true....the damn professors wont stop nagging me for not going to school...especially the stupid therapists...''

@Evergreen98

Aeron said:
Jackie stepped off the bike and took off the helmet, tossing her hair dramatically. "He wishes!" She laughed, winking at Axel. She walked over and offered her hand to the blonde man. "Name's Jackie. I just met Axel today, and I wanted to see more bikes, nothing more." She said with a smile.
"I'm Nexus. Axel's arch rival..." He said as he shook her hand.

Axel sighed. "I don't exactly WISH... I hardly even know her..." He said.

Nexus crossed his arms. "We don't have many bikes around right now, but I could show you mine..." He said.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
"I'm Nexus. Axel's arch rival..." He said as he shook her hand.
Axel sighed. "I don't exactly WISH... I hardly even know her..." He said.

Nexus crossed his arms. "We don't have many bikes around right now, but I could show you mine..." He said.
Jackie laughed again. "Lighten up, Axel...haven't you ever heard of a joke?" She chuckled as she turned to Nexus. "I'd love too! Lead the way, sir!"

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher bends down and picks up the Frisbee, examining it. "Well yes, yes you did." He says, quickly flicking his eyes back at Ami. "I'm not petting you." He says jokingly.
Ami rolled her eyes. "Wasn't gonna ask you" she huffed

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper glared coldly at the shoes as he took them "that's dumb" he mumbled

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled and made hers purple. "There not that bad" she says

shortyshot8 said:
Tal walked with her looking around "Woah"
Rina giggled a little before she stopped wAlking in a dark and hidden spot of the road "you know.... I Like you" she said quietly to him not turning around to face him at all

Mayyflower said:
Fletcher laughs, squatting down on one knee and using the baby speak again. "Really? Does somebody wanna hug? Huh? Does the wittle puppy wanna hug?" He says teasingly.

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#a64dff]''because i know Neo missed you even tho she loved you as like a little sister. she was busy with school and such that she couldnt take care of you''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3]''*sigh* thats true....the damn professors wont stop nagging me for not going to school...especially the stupid therapists...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]
"Then why did you make me leave!!" She shouted in anger at neo

@Evergreen98

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs, squatting down on one knee and using the baby speak again. "Really? Does somebody wanna hug? Huh? Does the wittle puppy wanna hug?" He says teasingly.
Ami blinked "Imnot the hugging type of girl" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina giggled a little before she stopped wAlking in a dark and hidden spot of the road "you know.... I Like you" she said quietly to him not turning around to face him at all

[/QUOTE]
Tal blinked "Hmm?" He said clearly confused

Mayyflower said:
"I still don't like them" he said frankly as he slipped them on then stood up thinking they felt awkward and made him look like a clown

Daniel reaver]"Then why did you make me leave!!" She shouted in anger at neo [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]
''i wasnt in my right mind...or i was way too stressed since you can cause such destruction..yet you cant control it. i was stressing over how to make u harness your powers''

@Evergreen98

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#a64dff]''because i know Neo missed you even tho she loved you as like a little sister. she was busy with school and such that she couldnt take care of you''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#b300b3]''*sigh* thats true....the damn professors wont stop nagging me for not going to school...especially the stupid therapists...''[/COLOR] [/QUOTE] Loreli and Ruby got up "We're gonna go for a walk... " they said and left tinking it was best for them to figure it out themselves. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I still don't like them" he said frankly as he slipped them on then stood up thinking they felt awkward and made him look like a clown

[/QUOTE]
Raven kissed his cheek. "You agreed to go bowling" she says before going to a alley and set the game up

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blinked "Hmm?" He said clearly confused
Rina slowly turned to him then slowly walked forward till she was right in front of him then she pressed into him and nuzzled his shpulder "ever scince we bumped into each other o haven't been able to stop thinking about you" she said into his shoulder as she slid her arms around his back and hugged him tightly burrying her face into his shoulder

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby got up "We're gonna go for a walk... " they said and left tinking it was best for them to figure it out themselves.
@Daniel reaver
''il go with you two. i seen enough drama''

*She said following them*

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#b300b3]''i wasnt in my right mind...or i was way too stressed since you can cause such destruction..yet you cant control it. i was stressing over how to make u harness your powers''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]
"It's prohpets fault she took over after you made me leave and I just got myself back" she said to her before she poured at the two girls

@Evergreen98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back