• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*She then stopped*
''im the fourth ring of hell...well i used to be..you can just say these gauntlets were made by the demons back in the days when hell still existed''

*She said as she secretly held knives in her gauntlets and began running towards Roman again*

[/QUOTE]
Roman nodded, "Those are powerful gauntlets then." He said before running at Himeragi, readying is kunai as he did so.

Jennete said:
Naomi:*she nods her head, gasping and hugging her tightly*
Rain:*she whispers slowly* I need...to make arrangements... *she gasps a little and wipes her eyes*

---------

Snow:*she looks at Sylvester, Assana, and Miyuki: Looks like its a Mommy bonding day hmm???
"Do you...want me to help you with that?" Asuka asked quietly as she looked at Rain, hugging Naomi a little tighter.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Ooooh... Do I have a soul?" Nanami asked as she continued to look at the cards. "My daddy said that I had to find that out for myself, so I don't know if I have one."
Kite nodded. "I think you do... You have the will to think about yourself and others right?" He asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel kissed her forehead lovingly as she hugged him and closed his eyes happy to have her back in his arms

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled as she continued to hug him "I'm so glad you're back" she said happily.

Roman said:
Roman nodded, "Those are powerful gauntlets then." He said before running at Himeragi, readying is kunai as he did so.
''indeed...they even possess the souls of the strongest demons to ever live!!''

*She said as she threw a dozen knives at him*

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana giggled and nodded "yeah he might be" she said softly to him before kissing his forehead

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled when she kissed his forehead, "Alright, well I'm gonna rest a little bit more. Wake me whenever you need me." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina blushed and nodded the small shy smile on her face frowning sloghtly as they walked

[/QUOTE]
Tal smiled "How far now?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mitsu tried to object till she head those words then just nodded confused out of her mind

[/QUOTE]
(i guess Mitsu will just stay there...?)

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher chuckles. "Let the record show this is the weirdest thing I've ever done." He says, tossing the Frisbee up and out, watching to see if Ami can catch it.
Ami's ears shot up as she ran really fast towards the frisbee and jumped up on a rock and jumped into the air to catch it

(I'm such a retard... Tapatalk app doesn't work anymore.))

Aeron said:
Jackie laughed as she saw how fast they were going. "This is amazing!" She yelled as the bike flew down the street and past buildings.
Axel skidded to a stop in front of a small house. The garage opened as a blonde haired man stepped out.

"Well if it isn't my old friend Axel. Brought your girlfriend I see." He said in a bit of a half British, half Australian accent.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper stared at the shoes curiously "why do I need to shere these why can't o just where my own" he asked frankly

"Oh I used to go there but I graduated not to long ago" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled "no clue but it's for bowling and they ask you to wear them" she says handing Jasper a pair

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''indeed...they even possess the souls of the strongest demons to ever live!!''
*She said as she threw a dozen knives at him*

[/QUOTE]
Roman blocked half the knives as dodged the others, though one cut his and a little. "That's one!" He said before grabbing her arm and pulling her forward, kicking her on the back as a followup.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck gently
Ayen looked into her eyes and smiled as one of his fingers accidentally caught the bottom her shirt and lifted it gently.

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled as she continued to hug him "I'm so glad you're back" she said happily.
Daniel nodded before he blushed and pulled away from her "listen euloria since where having a child and all.... And I know this is very short notice but. Will you be with me. Forever" he asked her softly

Mayyflower said:
Ami's ears shot up as she ran really fast towards the frisbee and jumped up on a rock and jumped into the air to catch it
Fletcher watches her, his eyes wide impressed at her dexterity. "Well I'll be damned..." He mutters, his southern accent really sticking out.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled when she kissed his forehead, "Alright, well I'm gonna rest a little bit more. Wake me whenever you need me." He said softly.
Thana nodded softly then struggled to sit up but managed "your going to be a pain for me aren't you" she said softly as she stared at her stomach and rubbed it with her hands

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen looked into her eyes and smiled as one of his fingers accidentally caught the bottom her shirt and lifted it gently.
Amaya blushed as she moved strands of hair out of her face.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli looked at Mika and smiled a little "do you like cats?"
@Daniel reaver
*As Kumiko reached the room, she threw Neo infront of Mika*

*Neo layed on the ground before sitting up*

''w-what the heck Kumi?!! grrr..!!''

*She then noticed Mika*

''oh. hey Mika. how are you doing? you didnt create another massacre...right?''

@Daniel reaver

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena laughed, "Kill me on what base? Last I remember, I haven't done anything to you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have unfinished business to take care of." She said as she sidestepped him before beginning to walk away.
...♅Akira watched as Rena sidestepped him. When she had finished talking, it only confirmed his answer. He swung his sword quickly, slashing off her right leg, followed up with him slamming the bottom of his hilt into her chest and sending her into the ground. He spoke in a dark tone♅...

“ You laid hands upon my woman. I will make sure justice is paid in the form of your life. ”

kdhvt_zpswqjn37zy.gif

...♅Black flames suddenly ignited on the now stubbed leg, cauterizing the wound closed and preventing Rena from bleeding out. He spoke, a more ominous presence being released from him with each word said♅...

“ Of course, I will not let you die so easily. I will have you undergo the most pain you will ever endure in this life combined, then, when you're at the precipice of death, I shall bring you back to life, only to endure the same torture until I get bored of your screams. Now, let me see you beg for your life just once. ”

tumblr_mq65ehRxra1r21u64o4_400_zpsnjggy9by.gif

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher watches her, his eyes wide impressed at her dexterity. "Well I'll be damned..." He mutters, his southern accent really sticking out.
Ami came back and set the frissbee down. "I caught it" she says happily

Users who are viewing this thread

Back