• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at the card and stared at it intensely. "Does it matter what monsters you use or can you pick any two?"
Kite nodded. "It does matter. Like this one for example..." He said as he finished out a fusion monster.

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120425190848/yugioh/images/2/2d/AlligatorsSwordDragon-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

"It's kinda like alchemy if you think about it. Anyway, in order to fusion summon this... I need Alligator's Sword and Baby Dragon." He said as 2 new cards appeared in his hands.

Alligator's Sword:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120425021946/yugioh/images/2/20/AlligatorsSword-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

Baby Dragon:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120423153144/yugioh/images/e/e9/BabyDragon-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

"After you have both of these monsters, you can activate polymerization to fusion summon Alligator's Sword Dragon from your extra deck..." He said. "All 4 of these cards are yours if you want them."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "then i might have to take extreme measures" he said jokingly.
Amaya chuckled. "Good luck my love" she says putting rin in the crib and jumping into Ayens lap.

@Jennete[/URL]

''yes...all intoners have their own mark...''
Roman said:
Roman smiled and put a hand on her shoulder, "I'm the one who protects, you serve. Not as a maid, but as another family member."
Roman looked at Miyuki, "What?! I'm gonna kill that bastard!" He said angrily. "Who leaves 6 year old girls in town?!"

Reiji raised his sleeve, revealing the mark, "That makes sense... Are all the marks different?"
Snow:*looks at the two and says loudly* ENOUGH. *once she has their attentions she smiles* Al is the father of my sisters child. No one will kill him. No one will distrust him, we will simply never leave our children with him again.

Miyuki: No she came home with me.

Assana: Hewwo!!! *she smiles sweetly and looks at Miyuki, sniffing* Daddy.....why..why is Sissy older???

Roman said:
Roman rubbed his chin, "Well I want you to prove your strong enough. I can't have anyone protecting my family."
-----

Reiji nodded, "This would make a cool tattoo... "
''then il gladly prove my strength. i dont want to have my master think that i am weak''

''alright...il...rest......wake me up when its tomorrow..''

(gonna freeze ciara and reiji for a bit
xD )

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Good luck my love" she says putting rin in the crib and jumping into Ayens lap.
Ayen laughed "i won't need luck, just concentration." he said as he hugged her.

Jennete said:
Snow:*looks at the two and says loudly* ENOUGH. *once she has their attentions she smiles* Al is the father of my sisters child. No one will kill him. No one will distrust him, we will simply never leave our children with him again.

Assana: Hewwo!!! *she smiles sweetly and looks at Miyuki, sniffing* Daddy.....why..why is Sissy older???
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''then il gladly prove my strength. i dont want to have my master think that i am weak''

''alright...il...rest......wake me up when its tomorrow..''

(gonna freeze ciara and reiji for a bit
xD )

[/QUOTE]
Roman ruffled Assana's hair, "Daddy made a mistake. Now he has to go." He said walking away. "Himeragi? We're going."

Jennete said:

*Himeragi then noticed Assana and her eyes reverted back to their color*

''o-oh...i-i guess Myuki's having an older appearance...''

*She said in a tone which she uses when speaking to Assana and Myuki. or basically when she puts aside her assassin mood*

@Roman

Roman said:
Roman ruffled Assana's hair, "Daddy made a mistake. Now he has to go." He said walking away. "Himeragi? We're going."
''huh...? where to?''

@Jennete

Roman said:
Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then noticed Assana and her eyes reverted back to their color*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''o-oh...i-i guess Myuki's having an older appearance...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said in a tone which she uses when speaking to Assana and Myuki. or basically when she puts aside her assassin mood*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

''huh...? where to?''

@Jennete
Assana:*sniffles* I dun wan Himmy and Daddy to go

Miyuki:*she picks up her baby sister and holds her on her hip* Stop crying Assana

Assana:*she frowns and pokes Miyukis boobs* Why do you look like mommy???

Miyuki: Assana. Stop.

Assana:*She stops sighing a little bit* Fine...

Himeragi Seiker]Info Post: Himeragi's Voice [media] [/media] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16618-jennete/ said:
@Jennete[/URL] @Roman
its also Emiko's voice. she can imitate many voices. she uses Himeragi's since...she likes her voice)))

WeirdPrincess said:
"What's it to you?" Rena asked as she stood her ground and stared at Akira as he walked closer to her.
...♅Akira continued walking towards her until he was but a few feet away from her. His blood red irises focused on Rena as he replied, a small smile forming on his face♅...

“ I need to know if you're the one I'm going to kill first. ”

tumblr_ncqf9mVeai1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsckjxnzqf.gif

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#0059b3][B]*Himeragi then noticed Assana and her eyes reverted back to their color*[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3] ''o-oh...i-i guess Myuki's having an older appearance...''[/COLOR] [COLOR=#0059b3] [/COLOR][COLOR=#0059b3][B]*She said in a tone which she uses when speaking to Assana and Myuki. or basically when she puts aside her assassin mood*[/B][/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13581-roman/ said:
@Roman[/URL]

''huh...? where to?''

@Jennete
Jennete said:
Miyuki:*she picks up her baby sister and holds her on her hip* Stop crying Assana

Roman sighed, "To prove your strength of course. Land 4 hits on me and I'll let you help protect. Don't worry Assana, we'll return."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya giggled. "Is that so?" she asks playfully as she hugged him back
Ayen smiled "yes, just like without focusing i can tell you the location of every plant and animal within a few miles, and the metal and physical conditions of them." he said before pecking her cheek.

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "To prove your strength of course. Land 4 hits on me and I'll let you help protect. Don't worry Assana, we'll return."
Jennete said:

*Himeragi nodded as she stands up*

''dont worry Assana...il be back''

*She said as she looked at Assana with a smile and her maid-like voice (her high pitched voice. view the vid xD )*

''well...lets go''

*She said in her low-tone voice as she followed Roman*

Jennete said:
Naomi:*She gasps and hugs her tightly* I want my Daddy.... I don't want him to be dead...
Rain:*she sits up, covered in blood and looks at Naomi, sniffing as she wipes the black tears from her eyes* Daddy wouldn't...wouldn't want you to cry Naomi....
Asuka quickly wrapped her arms around Naomi and hugged her back, not knowing what to say in a situation like this. "I'm so sorry sweetie....it'll be okay. Just remember that he loved you and wanted to see you happy."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Himeragi nodded as she stands up*
''dont worry Assana...il be back''

*She said as she looked at Assana with a smile and her maid-like voice (her high pitched voice. view the vid xD )*

''well...lets go''

*She said in her low-tone voice as she followed Roman*

[/QUOTE]
Roman put a hand on she shoulder and teleported them to a empty field. "Alright, I'll explain to you, why I said 4 hits alright?"

Roman said:
Roman put a hand on she shoulder and teleported them to a empty field. "Alright, I'll explain to you, why I said 4 hits alright?"
''if you want to explain then...sure''

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "yes, just like without focusing i can tell you the location of every plant and animal within a few miles, and the metal and physical conditions of them." he said before pecking her cheek.
Amaya chuckled. "Nice" she says laying her head on his shoulder

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "It does matter. Like this one for example..." He said as he finished out a fusion monster.
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120425190848/yugioh/images/2/2d/AlligatorsSwordDragon-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

"It's kinda like alchemy if you think about it. Anyway, in order to fusion summon this... I need Alligator's Sword and Baby Dragon." He said as 2 new cards appeared in his hands.

Alligator's Sword:
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120425021946/yugioh/images/2/20/AlligatorsSword-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

Baby Dragon:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120423153144/yugioh/images/e/e9/BabyDragon-TF04-JP-VG.jpg

"After you have both of these monsters, you can activate polymerization to fusion summon Alligator's Sword Dragon from your extra deck..." He said. "All 4 of these cards are yours if you want them."
Nanami tried to understand what he was saying but ended up being really confused. So she just nodded at the right parts and smiled. "I can have the cards?! Cool!"

Mayyflower said:
Ami looked around. "you throw it and ill run after it and catch it" she says. "Most likely catch it in the air" she says
Fletcher shrugs and nods, satisfied with that response. "Alright, you ready?" He says, getting ready to throw the Frisbee.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''if you want to explain then...sure''

[/QUOTE]
Roman took a step back. "Alright, I'm not gonna go easy on you. Nope. I'm gonna use about 3/4 of my power. I am only using this much because this is my family who you're protecting and I don't want them being in harms way... Again. Now, are you ready?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami tried to understand what he was saying but ended up being really confused. So she just nodded at the right parts and smiled. "I can have the cards?! Cool!"
Kite nodded. "And the best part is, you can summon these cards out to aid you at any time! As long as your soul is connected to the card." He said.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira continued walking towards her until he was but a few feet away from her. His blood red irises focused on Rena as he replied, a small smile forming on his face♅...
“ I need to know if you're the one I'm going to kill first. ”

tumblr_ncqf9mVeai1rjf4f5o1_500_zpsckjxnzqf.gif

[/QUOTE]
Rena laughed, "Kill me on what base? Last I remember, I haven't done anything to you. Now if you'll excuse me, I have unfinished business to take care of." She said as she sidestepped him before beginning to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back