• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman took a step back. "Alright, I'm not gonna go easy on you. Nope. I'm gonna use about 3/4 of my power. I am only using this much because this is my family who you're protecting and I don't want them being in harms way... Again. Now, are you ready?"
*She then extended her arms as gauntlets appeared on her hands as she nods*

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shrugs and nods, satisfied with that response. "Alright, you ready?" He says, getting ready to throw the Frisbee.
Ami's eyes widen before she sat down her tail wagging around.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*She then extended her arms as gauntlets appeared on her hands as she nods*

[/QUOTE]
Roman raised his headband and pulled put a kunai from his pouch. "Attack." He said in a monotone voice.

Roman said:
Roman raised his headband and pulled put a kunai from his pouch. "Attack." He said in a monotone voice.
''hm..''

*She said before she sprinted towards him*

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka quickly wrapped her arms around Naomi and hugged her back, not knowing what to say in a situation like this. "I'm so sorry sweetie....it'll be okay. Just remember that he loved you and wanted to see you happy."
Naomi:*she nods her head, gasping and hugging her tightly*

Rain:*she whispers slowly* I need...to make arrangements... *she gasps a little and wipes her eyes*

---------

Snow:*she looks at Sylvester, Assana, and Miyuki: Looks like its a Mommy bonding day hmm???

Nonalaka said:
She hugged him back "I know you won't" she said with a smile as she hugged into him.
Daniel kissed her forehead lovingly as she hugged him and closed his eyes happy to have her back in his arms

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled down at her before climbing onto bed and started kissing her again.
Dakota wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''hm..''
*She said before she sprinted towards him*

[/QUOTE]
Roman remained still, before his Sharingan activated and he moved out of the way. "Those gauntlets would take someone out in a mere punch... Where'd you get them?"

@Daniel reaver[/URL]
Mika quickly looked up in shock before she looked down and frowned while nodding "yes I knew mama but she didn't want me" she said quietly

@Evergreen98

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "I'll tell him. Hopefully he doesn't get angry or something... "

Roman smiled, "Den it is! I don't see Assana anywhere... Hey Miyumi, wanna come with daddy?" He asked smiling.
Thana giggled then kissed hayate again "don't worry. We can tell him" she said happily

Daniel reaver]Mika quickly looked up in shock before she looked down and frowned while nodding "yes I knew mama but she didn't want me" she said quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]
''honestly she does want to take care of you but...shes so busy that she couldnt..''

@Evergreen98 (You still owe me replies for Kikuri, Yuki, and Mitsu)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika quickly looked up in shock before she looked down and frowned while nodding "yes I knew mama but she didn't want me" she said quietly

[/QUOTE]
Loreli frowned a little at the young girl.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal chuckled "I live in the dorms at my school"
"Oh do go to that one" she said pointing to the school

Himeragi Seiker] [COLOR=#a64dff]''honestly she does want to take care of you but...shes so busy that she couldnt..''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL] (You still owe me replies for Kikuri, Yuki, and Mitsu)
Evergreen98 said:
Loreli frowned a little at the young girl.
(I sowwy its been getting risky lately xD )

Mika just nodded still not beleiving it as she sat there and frowned more

Mayyflower said:
Ami's eyes widen before she sat down her tail wagging around.
Fletcher chuckles. "Let the record show this is the weirdest thing I've ever done." He says, tossing the Frisbee up and out, watching to see if Ami can catch it.

Roman said:
Roman remained still, before his Sharingan activated and he moved out of the way. "Those gauntlets would take someone out in a mere punch... Where'd you get them?"
*She then stopped*

''im the fourth ring of hell...well i used to be..you can just say these gauntlets were made by the demons back in the days when hell still existed''

*She said as she secretly held knives in her gauntlets and began running towards Roman again*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "And the best part is, you can summon these cards out to aid you at any time! As long as your soul is connected to the card." He said.
"Ooooh... Do I have a soul?" Nanami asked as she continued to look at the cards. "My daddy said that I had to find that out for myself, so I don't know if I have one."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Oh do go to that one" she said pointing to the school

(I sowwy its been getting risky lately xD )

Mika just nodded still not beleiving it as she sat there and frowned more

[/QUOTE]
Tal nodded "Yep"

Daniel reaver]Mika quickly looked up in shock before she looked down and frowned while nodding "yes I knew mama but she didn't want me" she said quietly [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/4412-evergreen98/ said:
@Evergreen98[/URL]

Thana giggled then kissed hayate again "don't worry. We can tell him" she said happily
Hayate chuckled, "Alright, if you say so. Hopefully I don't end up part of your soul collection. Then again, he may be happy it was me who is the father of your child."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel revved it up before the bike took off down the street at speeds that would almost seem impossible.
Jackie laughed as she saw how fast they were going. "This is amazing!" She yelled as the bike flew down the street and past buildings.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota wrapped her arms around his neck, smiling into the kiss
Roland pressed more into the kiss, not wanting their lips to leave each other as he started grabbing at the hem of her shirt.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper stared at the shoes curiously "why do I need to shere these why can't o just where my own" he asked frankly

"Oh I used to go there but I graduated not to long ago" she said quietly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tal smiled "Awesome" He said happily

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Alright, if you say so. Hopefully I don't end up part of your soul collection. Then again, he may be happy it was me who is the father of your child."
Thana giggled and nodded "yeah he might be" she said softly to him before kissing his forehead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back