• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Because we love one another that much. That's why, you'll understand one day."
Snow:*she smiles looking at Roman and kisses him softly once before hugging Miyuki and Sylvester* Mmmm my Family, this is making me the happiest girl in the world right now.

@BlueHawk

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Because we love one another that much. That's why, you'll understand one day."

Reiji sighed and picked her up off he bed and carried her over to his desk, where he took a seat, holding her in his lap. "I made a new blueprint for your arm. They look exactly the same nd everything! "
*Ciara opens her eyes and sees the blueprint*

''a-alright...well...il just have this arm in the closet as a spare..''

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel nodded. "Thank you. I'm taking this to the garage, wanna come?" He asked.
"Sure! Are there more bikes there?" She asked, her wings flapping in joy.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Ciara opens her eyes and sees the blueprint*
''a-alright...well...il just have this arm in the closet as a spare..''

[/QUOTE]
"Alright, you can get off my lap now. I'm not Santa." Reiji joked.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher smiles proudly as the hand forms a frisbee. "So how does this work? Will you catch it or just pick it up?" He asks, doing a couple practice tosses.
Ami looked around. "you throw it and ill run after it and catch it" she says. "Most likely catch it in the air" she says

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed and looked at him as she was laid down on the bed.
Roland smiled down at her before climbing onto bed and started kissing her again.

Aeron said:
"Sure! Are there more bikes there?" She asked, her wings flapping in joy.
Axel nodded. "My old friends bike is there. He might be around there." He said as he got on and put on his helmet, tossing her a spare.

Roman said:
"Alright, you can get off my lap now. I'm not Santa." Reiji joked.
''alright...il continue to rest on the bed..''

*She said before getting up and flopping onto the bed*

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles looking at Roman and kisses him softly once before hugging Miyuki and Sylvester* Mmmm my Family, this is making me the happiest girl in the world right now.
@BlueHawk
Roman chuckled, "Yep. That's what we are a happy family."

@Jennete[/URL]
Roman raised a brow, "You two have history? I bet he did something unforgettable... He always does."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel nodded. "My old friends bike is there. He might be around there." He said as he got on and put on his helmet, tossing her a spare.
Jackie caught it as she tucked away her wings. She put it on and hopped onto the bike beside him, lightly hugging him from behind. "Ready!" She said with a laugh.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]

[/QUOTE]
"It's like 1pm... Why are you so tired? It's not like you did much yesterday." Reiji said.

Aeron said:
Jackie caught it as she tucked away her wings. She put it on and hopped onto the bike beside him, lightly hugging him from behind. "Ready!" She said with a laugh.
Axel revved it up before the bike took off down the street at speeds that would almost seem impossible.

Jennete said:
Rain:*She says nothing, curled against Jay's body, needing him to be with her again*
Naomi:*Standing by Asuka, blood covering her from when she made Mimi's head explode* She loved him. He was the only person who saw how sweet Mommy is and how much she cares for the ones she loves. She would kill if made me or Caldia happy.. He was the only one who has ever loved her for her.... I did this.. If Daddy had just hit me like the lady said *She gasps, tearing up* He..he would be alive *she chokes on the hard swallows of air she is taking in, on the verge of breaking inside like her mother*

Snow:*she laughs and rolls her eyes* You goof ball.
"He didn't want to hurt you sweetie." Asuka said as she looked at Naomi, not minding that she was covered in blood. "It's not your fault, its that women's fault. He wanted to protect you...even if that meant dying." She said, trying to comfort her but knowing she probably couldn't.

WeirdPrincess said:
"He didn't want to hurt you sweetie." Asuka said as she looked at Naomi, not minding that she was covered in blood. "It's not your fault, its that women's fault. He wanted to protect you...even if that meant dying." She said, trying to comfort her but knowing she probably couldn't.
Naomi:*She gasps and hugs her tightly* I want my Daddy.... I don't want him to be dead...

Rain:*she sits up, covered in blood and looks at Naomi, sniffing as she wipes the black tears from her eyes* Daddy wouldn't...wouldn't want you to cry Naomi....

Roman said:
Roman raised a brow, "You two have history? I bet he did something unforgettable... He always does."
''yes....i heard from this other guy......he said that...Al killed his entire family...''

*She then looks back up with a serious face as if she were ready to fight*

''i swear on my life. i will protect this family even if its the last thing il do. we shouldnt trust Al also...i dont want this household to become his target but if he does, il be willing to fight''

*She says in a serious tone. she has never spoken in this tone ever since she was the fourth ring of hell. And also when she was as sharp as a blade, like an assassin*

@Jennete

Roman said:
Miyuki:*looking at herself still, surprised at how grown up she looks, saying* Al took me and Assana to the city and left us there, then we went to find some nice girls to play with but the place we went too said that only 21 year olds can play with those girls... so then we went home and now she is somewhere in the house.

@Himeragi Seiker

Roman said:
"It's like 1pm... Why are you so tired? It's not like you did much yesterday." Reiji said.
''after when intoners place their mark on their disciple, it exhausts them the next day. i guess placing the mark uses almost up all your magic...''

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*looking at herself still, surprised at how grown up she looks, saying* Al took me and Assana to the city and left us there, then we went to find some nice girls to play with but the place we went too said that only 21 year olds can play with those girls... so then we went home and now she is somewhere in the house.
@Himeragi Seiker
''oh...i know that kind of place...wait is she in that house or this house?''

*She then fell to her knees rubbing her head trying to figure out where Assana is*

''ugh jeez..!! im starting to worry so much!! ....but how can i not worry if shes with Al...?''

@Roman

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby sighed and pointed at Mika " that girl is sitting right there..." she said. Loreli gently patted Mika'sa head.
@Daniel reaver
''hmmm...hey, young lady, do you happen to know someone by the name, Neo?''

*She asked wondering if this was the girl Neo posed as a mother to*

@Daniel reaver

@Jennete[/URL]
Roman smiled and put a hand on her shoulder, "I'm the one who protects, you serve. Not as a maid, but as another family member."

Jennete said:
@Himeragi Seiker
Roman looked at Miyuki, "What?! I'm gonna kill that bastard!" He said angrily. "Who leaves 6 year old girls in town?!"

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''after when intoners place their mark on their disciple, it exhausts them the next day. i guess placing the mark uses almost up all your magic...''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji raised his sleeve, revealing the mark, "That makes sense... Are all the marks different?"

Roman said:
Roman smiled and put a hand on her shoulder, "I'm the one who protects, you serve. Not as a maid, but as another family member."
Roman looked at Miyuki, "What?! I'm gonna kill that bastard!" He said angrily. "Who leaves 6 year old girls in town?!"
*She picks up her head, both her eyes red*

''no, i dont want to only serve! i want to protect this family as well!''

@Jennete

Roman said:

Reiji raised his sleeve, revealing the mark, "That makes sense... Are all the marks different?"
''yes...all intoners have their own mark...''

Users who are viewing this thread

Back