• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Jennete said:
Snow:*she laughs happily* That is okay my darling. *she looks at Sylvester and smiles* My little man, how are you hmm?
Sylvester quickly floats over to his mom, giving her a quick hug. "Let's do something fun! Maybe meet some babes!" He says excitedly, getting a silly looking child grin, slicking his hair back.

@Roman

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and picks up the stick, holding it over his shoulder. "Yeah well you through a Cuban cigar into those woods right now I'll chase after it, so I guess I can't blame you." He says jokingly, continuing toward the park.
Ami shook her head as she walked next to him. "Dont throw a stick in front of me" she sighed

Mayyflower said:
Ami shook her head as she walked next to him. "Dont throw a stick in front of me" she sighed
Fletcher laughs. "Okay, no stick throwing. What about frisbees? Are they also off limits?" He asks jokingly, even childishly.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite nodded. "Sure! I'll teach you a thing or 2! I'll even give you your first card! Just tell me which sounds coolest!" He said before he showed her a school curriculum.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150108040842/yugioh/images/c/ce/LDS_Curriculum.png

"There 4 types of special summoning methods we teach here, Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion. I use pendulum summoning, a extremely advanced method."
Nanami looked at the school curriculum and frowned, "It looks like there's a lot to do.... Is Fusion summoning hard to teach?"

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs. "Okay, no stick throwing. What about frisbees? Are they also off limits?" He asks jokingly, even childishly.
Ami raised an eyebrow. "Frisbees are actually fun" she admits

BlueHawk said:
Sylvester quickly floats over to his mom, giving her a quick hug. "Let's do something fun! Maybe meet some babes!" He says excitedly, getting a silly looking child grin, slicking his hair back.
@Roman
Roman laughed, "I love this guy. I would love to go pick up girls with you son, but I already have a girl." He said hugging Snow tightly.

@Jennete

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at the school curriculum and frowned, "It looks like there's a lot to do.... Is Fusion summoning hard to teach?"
Kite chuckled. "Not really... Should I explain how fusion summoning works?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Ami raised an eyebrow. "Frisbees are actually fun" she admits
Fletcher laughs and nods. "Oh yeah? I think my hand could do that." He says as he grips his wrist in his right arm and begins to tug away at it. "Let's see here..." He mutters, concentrating.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite chuckled. "Not really... Should I explain how fusion summoning works?" He asked.
Nanami nodded quickly, "Yes please! That would be helpful."

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs and nods. "Oh yeah? I think my hand could do that." He says as he grips his wrist in his right arm and begins to tug away at it. "Let's see here..." He mutters, concentrating.
Ami looked over at his arm. "Not now, are you crazy" she asks with a small chuckle

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "I love this guy. I would love to go pick up girls with you son, but I already have a girl." He said hugging Snow tightly.
@Jennete
Sylvester shakes his head and laughs. "Well that's no problem dad, of course we would help mom find a girl too. We could all get babes!" He says, innocently.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka teleported herself back to her house and sagged to the floor, "Thank god....we're out of there... At least..." She trailed off as she turned her head to look at Rain, watching as she held his body close. Her eyes teared up at the sight and she sniffed before looking away. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered.
Rain:*She says nothing, curled against Jay's body, needing him to be with her again*

Naomi:*Standing by Asuka, blood covering her from when she made Mimi's head explode* She loved him. He was the only person who saw how sweet Mommy is and how much she cares for the ones she loves. She would kill if made me or Caldia happy.. He was the only one who has ever loved her for her.... I did this.. If Daddy had just hit me like the lady said *She gasps, tearing up* He..he would be alive *she chokes on the hard swallows of air she is taking in, on the verge of breaking inside like her mother*

BlueHawk said:
@Roman
Snow:*she laughs and rolls her eyes* You goof ball.

Mayyflower said:
Ami looked over at his arm. "Not now, are you crazy" she asks with a small chuckle
Fletcher ignores her and pulls his hand off, showing it to her. "You have to hand it to me, you're pretty impressed!" He says, laughing at his own dumb joke.

BlueHawk said:
Sylvester shakes his head and laughs. "Well that's no problem dad, of course we would help mom find a girl too. We could all get babes!" He says, innocently.
Roman laughed, "No, that's not how it works my son. Me and your mother are married, meaning we pretty much gave one another half of our lives."

@Jennete

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed himself against her as he picked her up and laid her on the bed pulling away just long enough to pull off his shirt.
Dakota blushed and looked at him as she was laid down on the bed.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher ignores her and pulls his hand off, showing it to her. "You have to hand it to me, you're pretty impressed!" He says, laughing at his own dumb joke.
Ami nodded and looked at his hand. "Nice" she chuckles

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black also laughs before ordering a cappuccino Yeah,any facts about love Black says smirking
" no.. not really, just saying a quote i heard online about france." I say looking out the window waiting " Just kind of popped into my head and any facts that pop into my head i say them without knowing even. " I sit down in a chair waiting for the order to be called.

Roman said:
Roman rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously, "I think I made it to my 19th year of life... And Miyuki her...16th..."

Reiji took a deep breath before yelling, "CIARA WAKE UP! IT'S IMPORTANT!"
''n-no...lemme sleep shome more...''

Jennete said:
Snow:*She nods a little but looks at her and pouts* But.....she looks older than me..... and so do you.... *she sighs and holds her husbands waist, nuzzling into him* It's okay though...because now I can make so many happy memories with my baby boy Den *she smiles, giddy as she hugs Den*
@BlueHawk @Himeragi Seiker
Roman said:
Roman smiled, "I think I should look older anyways. It fits my adult like personality... That I don't really have." He said jokingly.
@BlueHawk @Himeragi Seiker
''s-so wheres Assana...?''

Roman said:
Roman laughed, "No, that's not how it works my son. Me and your mother are married, meaning we pretty much gave one another half of our lives."
@Jennete
Sylvester raises a brow, raising his shoulders. "Well what'd you do that for?" He asks innocently, not knowing about marriage

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli nodded "sorry about you room..." Ruby sighed "its not our fault that girl fell down from the ceiling shooting at us..." Loreli sighed a little " she didnt do it on purpose..." Ruby looked at her " did you see the look on her face when she summoned those desert eagles!" Loreli sighed " she jsut explained she has another personality" Ruby sighed
@Daniel reaver
''oh...hmm...Maybe i should call Neo, she knew a girl like that...''

@Daniel reaver

Mayyflower said:
Ami nodded and looked at his hand. "Nice" she chuckles
Fletcher smiles proudly as the hand forms a frisbee. "So how does this work? Will you catch it or just pick it up?" He asks, doing a couple practice tosses.

BlueHawk said:
Sylvester raises a brow, raising his shoulders. "Well what'd you do that for?" He asks innocently, not knowing about marriage
Roman chuckled, "Because we love one another that much. That's why, you'll understand one day."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''n-no...lemme sleep shome more...''
''s-so wheres Assana...?''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji sighed and picked her up off he bed and carried her over to his desk, where he took a seat, holding her in his lap. "I made a new blueprint for your arm. They look exactly the same nd everything! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back