• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Mayyflower said:
Ami looked at the arm. "Oh nice" she says with a nod
Fletcher changes the arm into a stick, waving it around in Ami's face. "You want the stick, girl? Huh? You want the stick?" He says in a childish voice, pretending she was a dog.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then sighs Suit Yourself but get your death date back before today ends Black then disappears
Taiga rolled her eyes. "Get your death date back before today ends" she mocks after he left. "Maybe I dont wanna know when im suppose to die" she huffs

Jennete said:
Snow:*She nods a little but looks at her and pouts* But.....she looks older than me..... and so do you.... *she sighs and holds her husbands waist, nuzzling into him* It's okay though...because now I can make so many happy memories with my baby boy Den *she smiles, giddy as she hugs Den*
@BlueHawk @Himeragi Seiker
Roman smiled, "I think I should look older anyways. It fits my adult like personality... That I don't really have." He said jokingly.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher changes the arm into a stick, waving it around in Ami's face. "You want the stick, girl? Huh? You want the stick?" He says in a childish voice, pretending she was a dog.
Ami looked over at Fletcher with a little hesitation. "Dont do that..." she says her tail wagging

Jennete said:
Snow:*She nods a little but looks at her and pouts* But.....she looks older than me..... and so do you.... *she sighs and holds her husbands waist, nuzzling into him* It's okay though...because now I can make so many happy memories with my baby boy Den *she smiles, giddy as she hugs Den*
Den grips the back of Snow's shirt, burying his head into her back. His face is a hot red from all the people. "Mommy..." He whimpers soflty, looking around at all the people.

Mayyflower said:
Ami looked over at Fletcher a little hesitation. "Dont do that..." she says her tail wagging
Fletcher continues to use a childish voice, waving the stick. "Aww, somebody's mouth is saying no but their tail is saying yes! You want the stick? Go get the stick girl!" He encouraged, throwing the stick a few feet away from them.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite chuckled. "Sort of... I sort of run anything from TV here, to duel monsters tournaments here..." He said as he skidded in front of a large building. "This is the LDS tower. We teach people how to play duel monsters here." He said happily. "But the game is very complicated, so it may take a long time to teach..."
Nanami looked at the building, "I wanna learn! It may look hard but it kind of looks like fun." She said with a smile.

Rain:*she stands, sniffing as she goes back inside of Asuka's house, looking at her dead husband as she lays beside him, curling into his arms as she finally cuddles him, finally being sweet... but it is too late* I miss you already Jay... god I miss you. I miss your close proximity.. I miss your weed smoking habits, I miss how you were the only one who ever trusted me... who saw good in me.. *tears falls from her cheeks* I miss you.. your daughters miss you. We...we never even got the chance to be married.. to have more children. I was..was so happy to know I was spending the rest of my life with you.. and now..now I can't... *she gasps, mourning for her lost love, curling into his dead body, her skin covered in his blood as she refuses to let go*

@WeirdPrincess

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher continues to use a childish voice, waving the stick. "Aww, somebody's mouth is saying no but their tail is saying yes! You want the stick? Go get the stick girl!" He encouraged, throwing the stick a few feet away from them.
Ami put a paw on her tail. "Sto-" she stops when he threw the stick and she ran after it and brought it back. "Not a dog" she says the stick in her mouth

Celia nodded. "Alright! Sounds good!"
Han smiled and nudged Celia, "What have ya been up to while I was away?" He asked.

BlueHawk said:
Den grips the back of Snow's shirt, burying his head into her back. His face is a hot red from all the people. "Mommy..." He whimpers soflty, looking around at all the people.
Snow:*she smiles as she takes Den into her arms, cuddling her sweet shy boy* Awww, sweet heart. You are shy hmm my precious boy?

@Roman

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami looked at the building, "I wanna learn! It may look hard but it kind of looks like fun." She said with a smile.
Kite nodded. "Sure! I'll teach you a thing or 2! I'll even give you your first card! Just tell me which sounds coolest!" He said before he showed her a school curriculum.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150108040842/yugioh/images/c/ce/LDS_Curriculum.png

"There 4 types of special summoning methods we teach here, Synchro, Xyz, and Fusion. I use pendulum summoning, a extremely advanced method."

Nonalaka said:
Dakota began kissing back as she moved herself closer to him, her hands lightly gripping his shirt
Roland pressed himself against her as he picked her up and laid her on the bed pulling away just long enough to pull off his shirt.

Mayyflower said:
Ami put a paw on her tail. "Sto-" she stops when he threw the stick and she ran after it and brought it back. "Not a dog" she says the stick in her mouth
Fletcher laughs hard, clutching his stomach. "Oh yeah? Then why did you fetch the stick? That was just adorable." He says as he continues to laugh. "And maybe a little humiliating."

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles as she takes Den into her arms, cuddling her sweet shy boy* Awww, sweet heart. You are shy hmm my precious boy?
@Roman
Roman smiled and waved to Den, "Hey son! It's me, daddy!" He said happily.

@BlueHawk

Roman said:
Han smiled and nudged Celia, "What have ya been up to while I was away?" He asked.
Celia sighed. "Not much, been taking a nap, then I started rolling around on the bed... I was waiting for you." She laughed softly.

Roman said:
Roman smiled and waved to Den, "Hey son! It's me, daddy!" He said happily.
@BlueHawk
Den eyes up his dad, thinking for a moment. "Da...daddy?" He says, his body beginning to morph and change into Sylvester. "Hey! Dad! High five!" He says, floating up to his dad's eye level.

@Jennete

Celia sighed. "Not much, been taking a nap, then I started rolling around on the bed... I was waiting for you." She laughed softly.
Han chuckled, "You missed me? How nice." He said putting a arm around her. "I love you too." He said smiling.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs hard, clutching his stomach. "Oh yeah? Then why did you fetch the stick? That was just adorable." He says as he continues to laugh. "And maybe a little humiliating."
Ami dropped the stitch. "Canine instincts..." she says a little embarrassed

BlueHawk said:
Den eyes up his dad, thinking for a moment. "Da...daddy?" He says, his body beginning to morph and change into Sylvester. "Hey! Dad! High five!" He says, floating up to his dad's eye level.

@Jennete
Roman grinned, "Hey Sylvester! High five!" He said happily giving him a high five. "Yeah I named him awhile ago..." he said to Snow.

@Jennete

Mayyflower said:
Ami dropped the stitch. "Canine instincts..." she says a little embarrassed
Fletcher laughs and picks up the stick, holding it over his shoulder. "Yeah well you through a Cuban cigar into those woods right now I'll chase after it, so I guess I can't blame you." He says jokingly, continuing toward the park.

Roman said:
Roman grinned, "Hey Sylvester! High five!" He said happily giving him a high five. "Yeah I named him awhile ago..." he said to Snow.
@Jennete
Snow:*she laughs happily* That is okay my darling. *she looks at Sylvester and smiles* My little man, how are you hmm?

Jennete said:
Rain:*she stands, sniffing as she goes back inside of Asuka's house, looking at her dead husband as she lays beside him, curling into his arms as she finally cuddles him, finally being sweet... but it is too late* I miss you already Jay... god I miss you. I miss your close proximity.. I miss your weed smoking habits, I miss how you were the only one who ever trusted me... who saw good in me.. *tears falls from her cheeks* I miss you.. your daughters miss you. We...we never even got the chance to be married.. to have more children. I was..was so happy to know I was spending the rest of my life with you.. and now..now I can't... *she gasps, mourning for her lost love, curling into his dead body, her skin covered in his blood as she refuses to let go*
@WeirdPrincess
Asuka teleported herself back to her house and sagged to the floor, "Thank god....we're out of there... At least..." She trailed off as she turned her head to look at Rain, watching as she held his body close. Her eyes teared up at the sight and she sniffed before looking away. "I'm so sorry..." She whispered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back