• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

WeirdPrincess said:
"But I'm lazy.... I guess we can go upstairs." Yoshino said as she removed her legs from beside her and on to the floor. She stretched her arms above her head and stood up.
Kaz yawned and picked up Minako. "Come on." He said making his way upstairs.

Roman said:
Roman shook his head and summoned a clone to pick up what appears to be Den at the moment. "No, she'll be mad at me..." he said. "Let's go to your mother now..." Roman said walking out of the room.
Snow:*she smiles seeing Den, then see's a taller girl following behind....an older Roman?? She tilts her head* Um......? May I ask what is going on?

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then smiles behind her You seem like an interesting person,why don't we have some coffee Black said walking into the cafe

Black then sighs Lets go find you master...
" I am more of a tea kind of person, but i do drink latte's " I say smiling a little " Kinda gets little dull in taste after a while though. so I have to have the darkest and strongest coffee they have, just to taste it." i say laughing a little. " though ... sugar doesn't really hurt.." i say rolling my eyes smiling still

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Celia rolled over and looked at her. "Yeah babe?" She asked.
Han smiled, "I'm gonna take my sisters out to eat but I can't find my wallet. Did I leave it here when I left?" He asked.

@Lumina

Roman said:
Roman shook his head and summoned a clone to pick up what appears to be Den at the moment. "No, she'll be mad at me..." he said. "Let's go to your mother now..." Roman said walking out of the room.
*Himeragi then goes to Roman*

''hey roman, have you see- OH, MY, GOD! WHO IS THAT?!!!''

@Jennete

Himeragi Seiker]but they're in the exact same room xD ))) [COLOR=#a64dff]''but...im right here guys...''[/COLOR] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]
((ohh... xD ))

Ruby and Loreli blinked and looked at Kumiko " wow... your a deep sleeper..." Loreli said to her.

Roman said:
Han smiled, "I'm gonna take my sisters out to eat but I can't find my wallet. Did I leave it here when I left?" He asked.
@Lumina
Celia glanced at the bedside, which was where his wallet was. "Umm... Can I come? By any chance?" She asked as she pointed at his wallet.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland attempted to hold himself back, but almost immediately found himself kissing Dakota again, wasting no time, he already had a arm arm around her waist.
Dakota began kissing back as she moved herself closer to him, her hands lightly gripping his shirt

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles seeing Den, then see's a taller girl following behind....an older Roman?? She tilts her head* Um......? May I ask what is going on?
@Jennete[/URL]
Roman rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously, "I think I made it to my 19th year of life... And Miyuki her...16th..."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara groaned a little not wanting to get up just yet*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji took a deep breath before yelling, "CIARA WAKE UP! IT'S IMPORTANT!"

Kite chuckled and nodded. "I agree! I actually control a small part of this world. It's called the Entertainment Branch." He said.
"Do you do shows like that last one I saw?" Nanami asked as she held on to him tightly.

lostsoul said:
" I am more of a tea kind of person, but i do drink latte's " I say smiling a little " Kinda gets little dull in taste after a while though. so I have to have the darkest and strongest coffee they have, just to taste it." i say laughing a little. " though ... sugar doesn't really hurt.." i say rolling my eyes smiling still
Black then blinks for awhile and laughs I'll get a cappuccino

Celia glanced at the bedside, which was where his wallet was. "Umm... Can I come? By any chance?" She asked as she pointed at his wallet.
Han chuckled, "Sure! There's always room for you, Celia. I'll wait for my sisters to tell me they're ready, then we can leave."

@Lumina

Roman said:
Kaz yawned and picked up Minako. "Come on." He said making his way upstairs.
Yoshino slowly followed behind him up the stair before walking into her room. Snapping her fingers, she changed into her pjs and flopped on the right side of the bed.

Himeragi Seiker]''im just tired...'' [/QUOTE] Loreli nodded "sorry about you room..." Ruby sighed "its not our fault that girl fell down from the ceiling shooting at us..." Loreli sighed a little " she didnt do it on purpose..." Ruby looked at her " did you see the look on her face when she summoned those desert eagles!" Loreli sighed " she jsut explained she has another personality" Ruby sighed [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14287-daniel-reaver/ said:
@Daniel reaver[/URL]

WeirdPrincess said:
"Do you do shows like that last one I saw?" Nanami asked as she held on to him tightly.
Kite chuckled. "Sort of... I sort of run anything from TV here, to duel monsters tournaments here..." He said as he skidded in front of a large building. "This is the LDS tower. We teach people how to play duel monsters here." He said happily. "But the game is very complicated, so it may take a long time to teach..."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then blinks for awhile and laughs I'll get a cappuccino
" one of the most commonly found drinks , some are even found in stores. i like them, especially french vanilla. the french have a way with love, even if it is just food and drinks." I say laughing a little " I have too many facts in my head to be interesting.. don't I" I say ordering a latte.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher shakes his head disappointedly. "Unfortunately I'm not a witch, I'm a mutant. Observe." He says, tugging hard at his arm, a small pop being heard as his arm rips clean off, the wound instantly beginning to close and reform. He holds out the arm he had torn off to Ami. "Anything you want this to be, it can be. Just name it." He says enthusiastically.
Ami looked at the arm. "Oh nice" she says with a nod

Roman said:
Roman rubbed the back of his neck and laughed nervously, "I think I made it to my 19th year of life... And Miyuki her...16th..."
Snow:*frowning a little as she looks at Miyuki then Roman* I wanted all my children the same age.....not one 16 all of a sudden!! She hasn't had time to grow *She pouts, hugging her poor poor baby*

Miyuki:*she blushes and looks down, shrugging in her clothes* Mommy... Its okay because I wanted to be a big sister

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino slowly followed behind him up the stair before walking into her room. Snapping her fingers, she changed into her pjs and flopped on the right side of the bed.
Kaz put Minako in the middle of of the bed and laid down on the left side. "Alright...*yawn* I'll see you in the morning..." he said before dozing off.

(( let's leave em froze for a bit
:P or you can free up Yoshino ))

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then smiles behind her You seem like an interesting person,why don't we have some coffee Black said walking into the cafe

Black then sighs Lets go find you master...
Taiga shook her head. "I dont need one" she says

lostsoul said:
" one of the most commonly found drinks , some are even found in stores. i like them, especially french vanilla. the french have a way with love, even if it is just food and drinks." I say laughing a little " I have too many facts in my head to be interesting.. don't I" I say ordering a latte.
Black also laughs before ordering a cappuccino Yeah,any facts about love Black says smirking

Jennete said:
Snow:*frowning a little as she looks at Miyuki then Roman* I wanted all my children the same age.....not one 16 all of a sudden!! She hasn't had time to grow *She pouts, hugging her poor poor baby*
Miyuki:*she blushes and looks down, shrugging in her clothes* Mommy... Its okay because I wanted to be a big sister
Roman sighed, "Sorry honey. Then again it's a good thing. The child with the older personality finally is.... Older. Plus she can be stronger than before with this body." He said reasurringly. "Now she can protect her siblings."

Roman said:
Roman sighed, "Sorry honey. Then again it's a good thing. The child with the older personality finally is.... Older. Plus she can be stronger than before with this body." He said reasurringly. "Now she can protect her siblings."
Snow:*She nods a little but looks at her and pouts* But.....she looks older than me..... and so do you.... *she sighs and holds her husbands waist, nuzzling into him* It's okay though...because now I can make so many happy memories with my baby boy Den *she smiles, giddy as she hugs Den*

@BlueHawk @Himeragi Seiker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back