• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
*Kumiko wakes up due to hearing someone crash into her room*
''what the- where did you come from?''

[/QUOTE]
Loreli looked at Ruby " you should go get Kumiko..." Ruby nodded and went off to get the vampire.

Mayyflower said:
Ami shrugged. "Eh, why do you need her?" She asks turning into a wolf
Fletcher thinked for a moment. "Well I want a familiar, and you said I could have the tiger. So I'm working on a strategy." He explains, walking.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami nodded and gave him a small smile, "Okay...I'll try." She said quietly.
Kite smiled back before suddenly coming to a realization. "Hey! What would you say if I could show you my home?" He asked happily. "Well... Home dimension."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Axel chuckled at her sudden excitement. "Sure, if your up for it." He said with a slight smile.
Jackie thrust her fist in the air. "Yes! Aw,Mathis is gonna be great! I haven't seen a bike in so long...I used to have a black Night Hawk, but I was told we weren't allowed to take them here, or something..." She said with a laugh.

WeirdPrincess said:
Mimi thrashed and screamed in pain as the acid slowly burned into her skin, reducing it to nothing but bone. "Yes I understand you crazy bitch! You're idiot boyfriend should have listened!" She screamed and continued to thrash about.
Rain:*she laughs as her daughter watches, raising a ball of water and covers her head with it*

Naomi:*She laughs cruelly as she makes the water cover Mimi's head, drowning her as it forces its way into her through her eyes, nose, ears and mouth. Putting so much pressure on her eyes that they pop out, leaving her blind and about to die as Naomi makes the water go to her skull, squeezing on her brain*

Rain: Don't kill her yet.. Let her feel the pain of our hearts Naomi. *she whispers, her claws coming out as she goes up into the air, drawing her claws down her to rip out her arm, then the other and finally... she stabs her hand through her chest and rips out her heart as Naomi makes her skull explode from water pressure, Rain manipulating the water to do as she said and turns Mimi's body inside out before the two Fae girls let her drop to the floor, a useless mess of flesh and bone and organs*

Naomi:*she slowly looks at it and spits on it*

Rain:*She lands on the ground and on her knees her daughter sitting on her lap as she holds her close, wiping tears from hers and her daughters eyes*

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "Your mother wants you all to be the same age. So I can't really disobey that or she'll make me feel bad with the tears and other sad faces and stuff." He said as he sat the baby down on a bed. "Stand back." Roman instructed as his hands started to glow a light purple.
Miyuki:*she was by the bed and stepped back just a little, wanting to see her brother turn ages* This is gunna be so cool Daddy!!

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher thinked for a moment. "Well I want a familiar, and you said I could have the tiger. So I'm working on a strategy." He explains, walking.
Ami nodded. "Okay" she says walking towards the park

Roman said:
Kaz looked over at Yoshino and chuckled, "Someone is getting sleepy I see." He said smiling.
Yoshino rolled her eyes, "There was a lot of walking today. I get tired easily." She glanced over at Kaz and stuck her tongue out at him before looking at the movie.

Aeron said:
Jackie thrust her fist in the air. "Yes! Aw,Mathis is gonna be great! I haven't seen a bike in so long...I used to have a black Night Hawk, but I was told we weren't allowed to take them here, or something..." She said with a laugh.
Axel looked to the road and activated his cycle shift, causing his motorcycle to appear. "Well I sort of come built in with a motorcycle so..." He laughed nervously.

(Motorcycles appearance:
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090911221511/yugioh/images/e/e5/YuseiD-Wheel.jpg)

Jennete said:
Rain:*she laughs as her daughter watches, raising a ball of water and covers her head with it*
Naomi:*She laughs cruelly as she makes the water cover Mimi's head, drowning her as it forces its way into her through her eyes, nose, ears and mouth. Putting so much pressure on her eyes that they pop out, leaving her blind and about to die as Naomi makes the water go to her skull, squeezing on her brain*

Rain: Don't kill her yet.. Let her feel the pain of our hearts Naomi. *she whispers, her claws coming out as she goes up into the air, drawing her claws down her to rip out her arm, then the other and finally... she stabs her hand through her chest and rips out her heart as Naomi makes her skull explode from water pressure, Rain manipulating the water to do as she said and turns Mimi's body inside out before the two Fae girls let her drop to the floor, a useless mess of flesh and bone and organs*

Naomi:*she slowly looks at it and spits on it*

Rain:*She lands on the ground and on her knees her daughter sitting on her lap as she holds her close, wiping tears from hers and her daughters eyes*

Miyuki:*she was by the bed and stepped back just a little, wanting to see her brother turn ages* This is gunna be so cool Daddy!!
Roman chuckled, "As long as I can concentrate." He said, forgetting that he was adding too much power. "Oh... Uh oh..."

Kite smiled back before suddenly coming to a realization. "Hey! What would you say if I could show you my home?" He asked happily. "Well... Home dimension."
"I wanna go! I wanna go!" Nanami said, her eyes wide with excitement as she jumped up and down.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino rolled her eyes, "There was a lot of walking today. I get tired easily." She glanced over at Kaz and stuck her tongue out at him before looking at the movie.
Kaz chuckled some more, "True." He said before looking at Minako, "Look who's asleep."

WeirdPrincess said:
"I wanna go! I wanna go!" Nanami said, her eyes wide with excitement as she jumped up and down.
Kite laughed before snapping his fingers, causing a portal to open behind him. "Then let's go!" He said before picking her up and giving her a piggy back ride.

Roman said:
Roman chuckled, "As long as I can concentrate." He said, forgetting that he was adding too much power. "Oh... Uh oh..."
Miyuki:*too close to the bed, tilting her head* Why uh oh.......?

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nodded "yeah..." he said as he started walking "so, what else is there in this town?" he said trying to change the subject so he could take his mind off of the urge to return his lips to hers.
Dakota walked alongside him "Well there's the Amusement park?...We've pretty much been to all the main places" she said with a nod before checking the time "It is getting late too though, we could go home...its up to you, I don't mind where we go"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota walked alongside him "Well there's the Amusement park?...We've pretty much been to all the main places" she said with a nod before checking the time "It is getting late too though, we could go home...its up to you, I don't mind where we go"
Roland thought "what ever makes you happiest." he said softly.

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled some more, "True." He said before looking at Minako, "Look who's asleep."
Yoshino's gaze shifted towards Minako and giggled quietly, "How cute."

Kite laughed before snapping his fingers, causing a portal to open behind him. "Then let's go!" He said before picking her up and giving her a piggy back ride.
Nanami giggled happily, "Yay! I get to go on an adventure!" She said excitedly as she rested her hands on top of his head.

Jennete said:
Miyuki:*too close to the bed, tilting her head* Why uh oh.......?
Roman chuckled nervously, "Daddy may have messed up on this one Miyuki." He said before a shock wave of energy burst through the room. Everything went as planned, though Roman felt older. "Hmm...? Miyuki? You okay?"

Mayyflower said:
Ami nodded. "Okay" she says walking towards the park
Fletcher laughs silently. "Cause something tells me it isn't as easy as just saying 'you're my familiar now' is it?" He says teasingly.

WeirdPrincess said:

Nanami giggled happily, "Yay! I get to go on an adventure!" She said excitedly as she rested her hands on top of his head.
Kaz smiled, "You know, she may not be our biological daughter or anything, but she looks a lot like you when you're sleeping."

WeirdPrincess said:

Kite hopped on his hippo with Nanami. They appeared on a large deserted stadium on the other side. "This is a less populated area... You wanna go see where all the people are?" He asked with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland thought "what ever makes you happiest." he said softly.
Dakota smiled "I guess we could go home?" She said as she looked at him "If you don't mind that is" she said with a small chuckle.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota smiled "I guess we could go home?" She said as she looked at him "If you don't mind that is" she said with a small chuckle.
Roland stopped "i wouldn't mind that at all..." he said with a small smile.

BlueHawk said:
Fletcher laughs silently. "Cause something tells me it isn't as easy as just saying 'you're my familiar now' is it?" He says teasingly.
Ami shook her head. "What type of being are you?" She asks. "She's the type of familiar who likes witches but you could change her mind, and you have to gain her trust" she says

Kite hopped on his hippo with Nanami. They appeared on a large deserted stadium on the other side. "This is a less populated area... You wanna go see where all the people are?" He asked with a smile.
Nanami nodded eagerly, "Yeah! This is so big!" She awed as she looked around the stadium.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back