• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Roman, rain, snow all of them" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know if wanna tell Roman I got his sister pregnant..." Hayate said.

Snow:*she winces feeling her sisters pain but assumes it wasn't that bad, humming with her girls and her baby boy, smiling in a house of friends, happy and oblivious to the pains of others at the moment* I am so blessed with this family and children and wonderful husband... I am so happy. If only My baby boy could enjoy his sisters too and play with them.

@Roman @BlueHawk

shortyshot8 said:
Tal followed her confused by the whole situation
Rina walked walked in scilence for a while before she looked back and blushed "s-so?" She said nervously trying to think of some thing to talk about

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami blinked as a light blush appeared on her cheeks, "Oh..." She said quietly before standing up and dusting her pants of the dirt.
Kite sighed. "I'm sorry... Just don't forget your smile. Your smile is important to people and I'd hate for you to lose it..." He said.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya smiled at Rin. "I see" she says
Ayen smiled at the twins "i know one thing for sure though, they're gonna be a real problem once they're out of the toddle stage, until they become teenagers." he said as he rubbed their heads.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina walked walked in scilence for a while before she looked back and blushed "s-so?" She said nervously trying to think of some thing to talk about

[/QUOTE]
Tal smiled "So?" He repeated

Jennete said:
Snow:*she winces feeling her sisters pain but assumes it wasn't that bad, humming with her girls and her baby boy, smiling in a house of friends, happy and oblivious to the pains of others at the moment* I am so blessed with this family and children and wonderful husband... I am so happy. If only My baby boy could enjoy his sisters too and play with them.
@Roman @BlueHawk
Roman made his way home and right to Snow. "Hey honey! I'm gonna need the baby." He said happily. "I have surprise for you."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
(Alright... Know that Axel isn't the type to pull any tricks or anything...)
Axel walked out of his dorm and made his way into the courtyard. "Maybe I should head down to the garage to give my moto a tune up..." He said to himself.

Kite chuckled. "You only live once." He said softly, nuzzling her nose before getting up.
Jackie walked down the courtyard, humming along to her golden headphones as she saw someone walk into the courtyard. She began to wave her arm towards them as she put down her headphones with the other. "Hi!"

Roman said:
Roman made his way home and right to Snow. "Hey honey! I'm gonna need the baby." He said happily. "I have surprise for you."
Snow:*she smiles happily and turns to look at him, giving her sweet baby boy to him* Of course my love. I was thinking of names, and one of them really loves cuddling me, I want to name that one Den.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel frowned then slowly hugged her "I will never leave you euloria" he whispered softly to her feeling horrible that he made her think he wasn't coming back

[/QUOTE]
She hugged him back "I know you won't" she said with a smile as she hugged into him.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"then I'll tell him" she said with a smile "I'll tell him that I asked you to get me pregnant" she said to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate sighed, "I'll tell him. Hopefully he doesn't get angry or something... "

Jennete said:
Snow:*she smiles happily and turns to look at him, giving her sweet baby boy to him* Of course my love. I was thinking of names, and one of them really loves cuddling me, I want to name that one Den.
Roman smiled, "Den it is! I don't see Assana anywhere... Hey Miyumi, wanna come with daddy?" He asked smiling.

Aeron said:
Jackie walked down the courtyard, humming along to her golden headphones as she saw someone walk into the courtyard. She began to wave her arm towards them as she put down her headphones with the other. "Hi!"
Axel looked up from the ground in which he was staring at. "Hi." He said as he continued to walk past her, towards the front of the school.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Wh-where do you live" she asked hopping he didn't take it as she was trying to stalk him

[/QUOTE]
Tal chuckled "I live in the dorms at my school"

Jackie immidiatley turned and began to follow him. "What you up to?" She asked, as she worked on a small lollipop.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled at the twins "i know one thing for sure though, they're gonna be a real problem once they're out of the toddle stage, until they become teenagers." he said as he rubbed their heads.
Amaya chuckled. "Oh I know right" she says smiling

Mayyflower said:
Raven followed, when they got in she grabbed bowling shoes
@Daniel reaver

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kaname was about to just let it go, before he came to a realization. He had never complimented her. He had never been completely honest with her. For his usual blunt conversation, he couldnt bring himself to just up and say it to Camilla. Clearing his throat and returning his gaze towards Camilla, Kaname continued to scratch at the back of his head. He would have to say it sooner or later, so why not go ahead now?

"You...Uh. You look...good."

[/QUOTE]
Camilla looked at him briefly before quickly inspecting herself....was that what he was embarrassed about? Camilla wasn't 100% sure but she wasn't going to ask either. Her cheeks turned a light pink as she smiled at him "Thank you~"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Oh I know right" she says smiling
Ayen smiled "we're just lucky all the animals within a hundred miles didn't gather for the kids birth." he said teasingly.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "we're just lucky all the animals within a hundred miles didn't gather for the kids birth." he said teasingly.
Amaya chuckled. "Boys are gonna be all over Rin" she says kissing her on the cheek

Roman said:
Hayate sighed, "I'll tell him. Hopefully he doesn't get angry or something... "

Roman smiled, "Den it is! I don't see Assana anywhere... Hey Miyumi, wanna come with daddy?" He asked smiling.
((.....miyuki))

Miyuki:*she nods her head having found her way home out of the city with Assana, skipping to Daddy and looking at her brother* Is he gunna be this many when he grows up? *she holds out a hand*

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "Boys are gonna be all over Rin" she says kissing her on the cheek
Ayen smiled as his eyes gleamed "not if i can help it." he said with a chuckle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back