• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Euloria smiled happily "I wanted to tell you earlier but...well... you had already left" she said as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand "Then I was worried that you weren't coming back..." she laughed nervously.
Daniel frowned then slowly hugged her "I will never leave you euloria" he whispered softly to her feeling horrible that he made her think he wasn't coming back

Nonalaka said:
She tilted her head lightly as he answered, before a smile crossed her face, as a quiet giggle escaped her lips."Why?, theres nothing here to be embarrassed about, nor have you done anything embarrassing..." she said watching him as he turned his head away.

Kaname was about to just let it go, before he came to a realization. He had never complimented her. He had never been completely honest with her. For his usual blunt conversation, he couldnt bring himself to just up and say it to Camilla. Clearing his throat and returning his gaze towards Camilla, Kaname continued to scratch at the back of his head. He would have to say it sooner or later, so why not go ahead now?

"You...Uh. You look...good."

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami continued to stare at Ollie, a scared look on her face. "Yeah...hippo." She said shakily before she crouched to the ground and hugged her knees.
Kite slowly got up. "Ow... My head hurts..." He muttered before looking at Nanami. "Hey Nanami! Uh.... Why do you look so scared?" He asked as Ollie stood by his side. The storm clouds cleared up.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled. "My leviathan friend, Maki" she says
Ayen chuckled nervously "Leviathan? then it's probably best i don't meet them..." he said looking away.

Roman said:
(( Alright ))
Reiji was woke early, sitting at his desk doing what sounded like scribbling. "Hmmm... I'm almost finished."
*Ciara was still asleep*

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite slowly got up. "Ow... My head hurts..." He muttered before looking at Nanami. "Hey Nanami! Uh.... Why do you look so scared?" He asked as Ollie stood by his side. The storm clouds cleared up.
"The bad lady...." Nanami whispered as she hugged herself tighter. "The bad lady hurt someone.....they aren't moving anymore....she killed them." She sat on the ground and began to rock back and forth. "They're dead."

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled nervously "Leviathan? then it's probably best i don't meet them..." he said looking away.
Amaya rolled her eyes. "Don't judge her already.." She sighed. "She's not like the others" she says quietly before picking Rin up

Roman said:
Kaz nodded, "Mulan, alright..." Minako didn't say a word, she just stared at the screen intently.
Yoshino giggled before she pulled her legs up on the couch and to the side of her, watching the screen. "I can make popcorn if you want."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Then shall we do a night of exploring" he asked her with a grin as they walked

Thana just shrugged "we could go tell out freinds" she suggested

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled nervously, "Can we wait ot at least tell your friends first?" He asked.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya rolled her eyes. "Don't judge her already.." She sighed. "She's not like the others" she says quietly before picking Rin up
Ayen shook his head "it's not that, lets just say, i may or may not of found a a way to kill immortal beings, and a few of those beings where Leviathans." he said rubbing the back of his neck while looking away "and i haven't bumped into a leviathan since, so i don't know how they'd act towards me...." he said nervously.

WeirdPrincess said:
"The bad lady...." Nanami whispered as she hugged herself tighter. "The bad lady hurt someone.....they aren't moving anymore....she killed them." She sat on the ground and began to rock back and forth. "They're dead."
Kite went over and hugged her. "Shh... Your ok now... Your away from that mean lady... What has happened cannot be undone..." He said softly.

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]*Ciara was still asleep*

[/QUOTE]
Reiji looked up from his work and looked back at Ciara.

giphy.gif

He smiled a little before walking over her, "Hey Ciara? Wake up." He said nudging her.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino giggled before she pulled her legs up on the couch and to the side of her, watching the screen. "I can make popcorn if you want."
Kaz opened his inventory and made a bowl of popcorn appear, "I had some." He said handing her the bowl.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shook his head "it's not that, lets just say, i may or may not of found a a way to kill immortal beings, and a few of those beings where Leviathans." he said rubbing the back of his neck while looking away "and i haven't bumped into a leviathan since, so i don't know how they'd act towards me...." he said nervously.
Amaya nodded. "Oh well she escaped purgatory and her brothers and sisters followed her... Nymph, Luke and Rylen" she says tapping her chin. "Watch out for nymph she is a bitch, you can't kill them" she says

Kite went over and hugged her. "Shh... Your ok now... Your away from that mean lady... What has happened cannot be undone..." He said softly.
"Another lady hurt daddy too. It was scary...but a man came and save this nice lady who teleported us out." Nanami said as she looked at him. "We couldn't use our powers and there was blood....so much blood... I don't want to remember."

WeirdPrincess said:
"Another lady hurt daddy too. It was scary...but a man came and save this nice lady who teleported us out." Nanami said as she looked at him. "We couldn't use our powers and there was blood....so much blood... I don't want to remember."
Kite hugged her tightly. "Smile... All you need to do is smile..." He said softly, still trying to comfort her.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Oh well she escaped purgatory and her brothers and sisters followed her... Nymph, Luke and Rylen" she says tapping her chin. "Watch out for nymph she is a bitch, you can't kill them" she says
Ayen sighed "if i was younger I'd take that as a challenge, luckily, I've learned my lesson." he said softly while looking at his hands.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled at her then nodded before looking at the bowling ally "well where here" he said happily

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled as she looked over at the Bowling ally. "Awesome" she says smiling

Kite hugged her tightly. "Smile... All you need to do is smile..." He said softly, still trying to comfort her.
"But it's hard!" Nanami exclaimed and sniffed a little. "A don't want to smile if it's fake.... I'm not happy. I'm scared! I only smile when I'm happy."

Roman said:
Reiji looked up from his work and looked back at Ciara.
giphy.gif

He smiled a little before walking over her, "Hey Ciara? Wake up." He said nudging her.

Kaz opened his inventory and made a bowl of popcorn appear, "I had some." He said handing her the bowl.
"Oh thanks." Yoshino said as she took the bowl and munched on the popcorn, staring at the screen.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "if i was younger I'd take that as a challenge, luckily, I've learned my lesson." he said softly while looking at his hands.
Amaya nodded before looking at Rin and smiling. "When are you gonna grow" she says with a chuckle

WeirdPrincess said:
"But it's hard!" Nanami exclaimed and sniffed a little. "A don't want to smile if it's fake.... I'm not happy. I'm scared! I only smile when I'm happy."
Kite sighed. "When I say smile, I don't mean actually smile... I mean show people how you feel. Try to enjoy life rather than cry about it. In other words, YOLO." He laughed. "I'm sorry, I'm not as smart as I say I am..."

WeirdPrincess said:

"Oh thanks." Yoshino said as she took the bowl and munched on the popcorn, staring at the screen.
Both Kaz and Minako sat quietly, watching the movie. Minako was slowly falling asleep though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back