• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen smiled "and I've been around since before humans, and most gods...." he said poking her forehead.
Amaya nodded before getting up. "Your old" she says jokingly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm not new here" she said defiantly to him in a shy way

"Good" he says back to her sloghtly squeezing her hand a little

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and moved some hair out of her face. "Thats good" she says happily

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I wonder too" she said to him with a smile as she closed her eyes and pressed her cheek into his hand

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled and gave her a kiss. "I can't wait." He said rubbing her stomach gently. "It'll be nice to having a kid around. Hopefully he isn't the rebellious type. That'd be sort of a problem..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina potes and looked away from him before she reached up to her face and adjusted her glasses a little annoyed by him

[/QUOTE]
Tal blinked "U-Umm........" He said not sure what to say

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as she moved closer to him, not wanting the kiss to end.
Roland started heating up and he wrapped his tongue around hers, one hand keeping her lifted up, the other exploring her back.

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled and moved some hair out of her face. "Thats good" she says happily
Jasper smiled a little more and nodded "so what do you want to do after bowling" he asked her

Mayyflower said:
Ayen laughed "but there are older beings still, after all, at best, i'm third generation Fae." he said standing up.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Kite's hair fell as Yuya vanished from his soul. He mumbled as he started to wake up. "Ow... That nap was horrible..." He said before a hippo jumped out of a portal next to Nanami. "HIPPOOOOO!" It said with a worried expression.
Nanami jumped back in surprise and wrapped her arms around herself. "Right....only a nap." She whispered before looking at the hippo.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled a little more and nodded "so what do you want to do after bowling" he asked her

[/QUOTE]
Raven shrugged. "You get to decide on that one" she says smiling

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen laughed "but there are older beings still, after all, at best, i'm third generation Fae." he said standing up.
Amaya chuckled. "I have a friend who has been here before you" she says

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled and gave her a kiss. "I can't wait." He said rubbing her stomach gently. "It'll be nice to having a kid around. Hopefully he isn't the rebellious type. That'd be sort of a problem..."
"Yeah that would be a problem" she said as she giggled a little "especialy with my powers a rebelious prince or princess of death wouldn't be a good thing" she said softly

Roman said:
Kaz followed behind her before being tackled from behind by Minako. "I wanna watch a movie with mama and daddy!" She exclaimed as she made her way to the middle of the couch. Kaz stood up and dusted himself off, "That hurted..." he muttered as he took a seat beside Minako.
Yoshino chuckled at them before picking a movie they could all watch, "Good news. The movies not a chick flick. Other news, it's a Disney movie because I like those best. I put in Mulan." She said as she made her way over to the couch and sat next to Minako.

WeirdPrincess said:
Nanami jumped back in surprise and wrapped her arms around herself. "Right....only a nap." She whispered before looking at the hippo.
Ollie looked over at the girl before it suddenly got excited, glomming her as he licked her face. "HIPPO!!!!!" It said excitedly, happy to see Nanami again.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal blinked "U-Umm........" He said not sure what to say
Rina slowly looked over at him her expression tinting back to shyness as she looked at him wondering what he was thinking

Mayyflower said:
Raven shrugged. "You get to decide on that one" she says smiling

Amaya chuckled. "I have a friend who has been here before you" she says
Jasper laughed a little "well that's probably not the best idea. I don't exactly know all the fun places to go" he said softly to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly looked over at him her expression tinting back to shyness as she looked at him wondering what he was thinking

[/QUOTE]
Tal rubbed the back of his neck nervously

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly looked over at him her expression tinting back to shyness as she looked at him wondering what he was thinking

Jasper laughed a little "well that's probably not the best idea. I don't exactly know all the fun places to go" he said softly to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven chuckled and shook her head. "Neither do I" she says with a slight smirk

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Yeah that would be a problem" she said as she giggled a little "especialy with my powers a rebelious prince or princess of death wouldn't be a good thing" she said softly

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "Yeah, that doesn't sound too well." He said softly. "So what now?" Hayate asked.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"S-so" she said shyly to him as she still watched him a little blushing as he looked him over

[/QUOTE]
Tal looked away "So?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Daniel smiled brightly and quickly grabed euloria by the hips then lifted her into the air and spin her around before setting her back down "I can't beleive this... We. Are having a child" he said to hwr

[/QUOTE]
Euloria smiled happily "I wanted to tell you earlier but...well... you had already left" she said as she rubbed the side of her neck with her hand "Then I was worried that you weren't coming back..." she laughed nervously.

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino chuckled at them before picking a movie they could all watch, "Good news. The movies not a chick flick. Other news, it's a Disney movie because I like those best. I put in Mulan." She said as she made her way over to the couch and sat next to Minako.
Kaz nodded, "Mulan, alright..." Minako didn't say a word, she just stared at the screen intently.

Mayyflower said:
Raven chuckled and shook her head. "Neither do I" she says with a slight smirk
Then shall we do a night of exploring" he asked her with a grin as they walked

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled, "Yeah, that doesn't sound too well." He said softly. "So what now?" Hayate asked.
Thana just shrugged "we could go tell out freinds" she suggested

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Ollie looked over at the girl before it suddenly got excited, glomming her as he licked her face. "HIPPO!!!!!" It said excitedly, happy to see Nanami again.
Nanami continued to stare at Ollie, a scared look on her face. "Yeah...hippo." She said shakily before she crouched to the ground and hugged her knees.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Then shall we do a night of exploring" he asked her with a grin as they walked

Thana just shrugged "we could go tell out freinds" she suggested

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded. "Sure" she says smiling as she squeezed his hand a little

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina blushed a little "w-would you like to come over" she asked shyly to him feeling embarased about it

[/QUOTE]
Tal blinked "E-Eh???"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back