• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper chickled slighrly then nodded "ok" he said before he turned and started to softly pull her twoards the gates of the school

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled and followed happily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen shivered "i have the strangest sense of deja vu..." he said with a memory just beyond his reach.
Amaya chuckled. "... and what would that be?" she asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Many people wish to cleanse the world of me" she said softly as she sighed a little "they think I'm a monster that craves the death so they have tried in the past to kill me. Tryed..... But my body is doing this because it's rare for death to have Childeren so my body is doing the most to make sure our child will live" she said softly to him

[/QUOTE]
Hayate frowned a little, "Well, no one is gonna do anything to you or our child. I'll make sure of that too." He said putting a hand on her stomach. "Because I love you both too much and I'll protect you both with my life."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina nodded a little as she hugged the books to her chest toghtly out of shyness not able to say any thing else because she was acting shy

[/QUOTE]
Tal tilted his head "Shy?"

Nonalaka said:
Dakota did the same as her arms moved up until they were around his neck.
Roland smiled as he pressed his body against hers and slid his tongue into her mouth.

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled and followed happily

Jasper laughed a little as he slowed down so he was walking next to raven and looked at her "so how have you been" he asked her spftly

Mayyflower said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes "something about anther first time...." he said rubbing his chin.

WeirdPrincess said:
"You said any game, you can't blame me for playing the one...it's my favorite." Rena smiled at him as she tightened her hand around the girls neck. "You can kill, I don't much care."
Yuya laughed. "Of course... Your a clone. Who cares about you? You deserve to disappear..." He hissed before the chains broke her body into millions of pieces, releasing Nanami. After he finished, he collapsed to the ground, Odd-Eyes Rebellion vanishing afterwards.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper chickled slighrly then nodded "ok" he said before he turned and started to softly pull her twoards the gates of the school

Daniel pulled away and hooked euloriaas chin then had her look at him "a-are you serious" he asked suprise and happiness in his voice as he waited for her awnser

Ok

[/QUOTE]
Euloria stared at him blinking a few times before nodding slowly "Y-Yes"

Roman said:
Hayate frowned a little, "Well, no one is gonna do anything to you or our child. I'll make sure of that too." He said putting a hand on her stomach. "Because I love you both too much and I'll protect you both with my life."
Thana smiled lovingly at hayate as she leaned her head into his chest "I know you will" she said softly to him as she nuzzled his chest whils sliding a hand onto his that was on her stomach

shortyshot8 said:
Tal tilted his head "Shy?"
Rina blushed more and looked away a little more after he called her shy "s-so" she said embarased to him

Roman said:
Kaz chuckled before giving her a kiss, "Yeah, but you're picking." He said smiling.
Yoshino pouted, "Fiiine. If I pick some chick flick, don't judge me." She said before trotting off to the living room to find a movie.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled lovingly at hayate as she leaned her head into his chest "I know you will" she said softly to him as she nuzzled his chest whils sliding a hand onto his that was on her stomach

Rina blushed more and looked away a little more after he called her shy "s-so" she said embarased to him

[/QUOTE]
Tal smiled "That's perfectly normal....This city can be intimidating to new people"

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen narrowed his eyes "something about anther first time...." he said rubbing his chin.
Amaya tillted her head. "No clue on what your talking about" she says

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper laughed a little as he slowed down so he was walking next to raven and looked at her "so how have you been" he asked her spftly

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked over at Jasper. "Ive been good" she says "What about yourself?" she asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled lovingly at hayate as she leaned her head into his chest "I know you will" she said softly to him as she nuzzled his chest whils sliding a hand onto his that was on her stomach

[/QUOTE]
Hayate smiled, "I wonder who the baby will look like." He said, putting his other hand on Thana's cheek.

Mayyflower said:
Ayen chuckled "you'd have to be really old to know my memories." he said with a smile.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen chuckled "you'd have to be really old to know my memories." he said with a smile.
Amaya blinked. "Well Ayen... Ive been around for centuries... I am a vampire after all" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino pouted, "Fiiine. If I pick some chick flick, don't judge me." She said before trotting off to the living room to find a movie.
Kaz followed behind her before being tackled from behind by Minako. "I wanna watch a movie with mama and daddy!" She exclaimed as she made her way to the middle of the couch. Kaz stood up and dusted himself off, "That hurted..." he muttered as he took a seat beside Minako.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya laughed. "Of course... Your a clone. Who cares about you? You deserve to disappear..." He hissed before the chains broke her body into millions of pieces, releasing Nanami. After he finished, he collapsed to the ground, Odd-Eyes Rebellion vanishing afterwards.
The clone burst into a fit of particles that fell to the floor. Nanami yelped and landed on her butt. "Owie..." She sniffed before she hurriedly stood up and stared wide eyed at him. Slowly walking over, she poked his face upon reaching him with her eyes still wide. "Not dead...just sleeping...like the other guy." She whispered.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya blinked. "Well Ayen... Ive been around for centuries... I am a vampire after all" she says
Ayen smiled "and I've been around since before humans, and most gods...." he said poking her forehead.

shortyshot8 said:
Tal smiled "That's perfectly normal....This city can be intimidating to new people"
"I'm not new here" she said defiantly to him in a shy way

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked over at Jasper. "Ive been good" she says "What about yourself?" she asks
"Good" he says back to her sloghtly squeezing her hand a little

SoulofTobi said:
Roland smiled as he pressed his body against hers and slid his tongue into her mouth.
Dakota blushed as she moved closer to him, not wanting the kiss to end.

Roman said:
Hayate smiled, "I wonder who the baby will look like." He said, putting his other hand on Thana's cheek.
"I wonder too" she said to him with a smile as she closed her eyes and pressed her cheek into his hand

WeirdPrincess said:
The clone burst into a fit of particles that fell to the floor. Nanami yelped and landed on her butt. "Owie..." She sniffed before she hurriedly stood up and stared wide eyed at him. Slowly walking over, she poked his face upon reaching him with her eyes still wide. "Not dead...just sleeping...like the other guy." She whispered.
Kite's hair fell as Yuya vanished from his soul. He mumbled as he started to wake up. "Ow... That nap was horrible..." He said before a hippo jumped out of a portal next to Nanami. "HIPPOOOOO!" It said with a worried expression.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I'm not new here" she said defiantly to him in a shy way

"Good" he says back to her sloghtly squeezing her hand a little

[/QUOTE]
Tal chuckled "Right...."

Daniel smiled brightly and quickly grabed euloria by the hips then lifted her into the air and spin her around before setting her back down "I can't beleive this... We. Are having a child" he said to hwr

Users who are viewing this thread

Back