• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

lostsoul said:
" It is... until you hit god puberty, and suddenly your morphing and bursting into flames.. and your powers are magnified by the thousands..." i say laughing a little " i just hope i don't set someone on fire with my flaming hot body when it does happen." i say making a joke
Black also chuckled Haha Flaming Hot Body

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"It's alright it was my fault" she said softky as she finished picking up her books then slowly stopd up and looked at the boy

[/QUOTE]
Tal smiled a little holding out his hand to her "My name is Tal"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well I truly do not know baby. My body is sending most of my strength and energy to protective spells and shields around the womb so I can't tell" she said to him with a small frown before she smiled again

[/QUOTE]
Hayate blinked, "Why does your body need to do that? Is there something it's protecting the children or child from?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"What should we do today" he asked softly as he stared at her eyes and waited for her to awnser

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "We could go bowling, like we tried to do" she suggest

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana mumbled in her sleep talking about hayate and the babay as she dreamt about it all

Daniel just froze dead I his tracks and stared at her thinking he herd her wrong

[/QUOTE]
Euloria still hid her face, refusing to look at him, not sure what his reaction would be and not sure if she wanted to know.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black crossed his arms Then I'll fuckin help up ya
Taiga raised an eyebrow. "Your gonna find a witch, cause thats the only kind of masters I want" she says crossing her arms

WeirdPrincess said:
"The only game I play is torture." Rena said before she opened up a portal on a nearby tree. "Stop calling me sweetie, it's fucking weird." She said as she walked over to the portal and reached inside, grabbing someone by the neck. She pulled them out and smiled, "Well I wasn't expecting you...but I suppose you'll do." "I want daddy! Let me go you mean lady!" Nanami yelled as she tried to get out of the her grasp.
Yuya squeezed the chains around Rena harder before chains started wrapping around her neck and started choking the life out of her. "Fool, you dare think you can challenge Torture to a torture contest? You a very mistaken..." He hissed before he started squeezing his hand a bit, causing her heart to be squeezed.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black also chuckled Haha Flaming Hot Body
" I am lucky fire doesn't hurt me.. but it does hurt most... " i say walking into a cafe " but i guess me being hot is actually kind of common." i say a speck of flame appearing in my hand then disappearing.

SoulofTobi said:
(okay)
Ayen sighed "Is everybody that good at these games?" he said in defeat.
Amaya put her legs over his lap and smiled over at him. "Its okay, it was your first time playing" she chuckles

Roman said:
Kaz sighed, "Nah, maybe a different day. I wanna just relax and spend some time with you." He said smiling.
"Wanna watch a movie then?" Yoshino asked as she smiled back at him.

Roman said:
Hayate blinked, "Why does your body need to do that? Is there something it's protecting the children or child from?"
"Many people wish to cleanse the world of me" she said softly as she sighed a little "they think I'm a monster that craves the death so they have tried in the past to kill me. Tryed..... But my body is doing this because it's rare for death to have Childeren so my body is doing the most to make sure our child will live" she said softly to him

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina blushed a little and took his hand then shook it a little "I-im Rina" she said shyly to him

[/QUOTE]
Tal chuckled a little as he let go of her hand "Nice to meet you Rina!"

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled. "We could go bowling, like we tried to do" she suggest
Jasper chickled slighrly then nodded "ok" he said before he turned and started to softly pull her twoards the gates of the school

Nonalaka said:
Euloria still hid her face, refusing to look at him, not sure what his reaction would be and not sure if she wanted to know.
Daniel pulled away and hooked euloriaas chin then had her look at him "a-are you serious" he asked suprise and happiness in his voice as he waited for her awnser

TheBigBladeWolf said:
(Well,I'll interact with one of them later I gotta go
Ok

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya squeezed the chains around Rena harder before chains started wrapping around her neck and started choking the life out of her. "Fool, you dare think you can challenge Torture to a torture contest? You a very mistaken..." He hissed before he started squeezing his hand a bit, causing her heart to be squeezed.
"You said any game, you can't blame me for playing the one...it's my favorite." Rena smiled at him as she tightened her hand around the girls neck. "You can kill, I don't much care."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland slowly tilted his head as he pressed more and more into the kiss.
Dakota did the same as her arms moved up until they were around his neck.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya put her legs over his lap and smiled over at him. "Its okay, it was your first time playing" she chuckles
Ayen shivered "i have the strangest sense of deja vu..." he said with a memory just beyond his reach.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina blushed some more and looked away slightly in na shy was "it's nice to meet you too" she said shyly

[/QUOTE]
Tal smiled happily "Thank you"

WeirdPrincess said:
"Wanna watch a movie then?" Yoshino asked as she smiled back at him.
Kaz chuckled before giving her a kiss, "Yeah, but you're picking." He said smiling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back