• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Hayate looked over at Thana, "I wonder what she's saying..." he said as he leaned closer to her to listen in.
Thana just kept mumbling different things about hayate like how she loves him and how he's adorable when he sleeps

Roman said:
Kaz blinked, "Fairy hearing." He said pointing to his ears. "If you wanted to kiss me, you could have. I wouldn't mind kissing you no matter what I was." He said before being hit in the head by a flying bottle. It had a note on it which he read. "Haha.... If I ever wanna be a girl again, I can drink this."

"(( Yeah ))
k you start)))

WeirdPrincess said:
"Dang it..." Yoshino pouted a little. "I didn't know that! I suppose I should have guessed though... I'll just kiss you when I want to." She said before looking at the bottle and tilting her head. "I guess that's convenient."
Kaz rubbed his forehead, "A convenient way to knock someone out... That kind of hurted." He said putting the bottle on the counter. "I'm surprised at the amount they gave me. That's at least about a gallon... "

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana just kept mumbling different things about hayate like how she loves him and how he's adorable when he sleeps

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled, "I'm cute when I sleep? I thought I slept like a beast, but I guess not." He said quietly. He then moved away and laid down, quickly drifting off to sleep.

Roman said:
Kaz rubbed his forehead, "A convenient way to knock someone out... That kind of hurted." He said putting the bottle on the counter. "I'm surprised at the amount they gave me. That's at least about a gallon... "
"Why so much?" Yoshino asked as she stared at the bottle. "And you're fine, not knocked out....yet."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]k you start)))

[/QUOTE]
(( Alright ))

Reiji was woke early, sitting at his desk doing what sounded like scribbling. "Hmmm... I'm almost finished."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed more before he spoke knowing he would sound like a child "k-kiss you" he said softyl to her

[/QUOTE]
Raven raised an eyebrow. "Then do it" she says blushing

Roman said:

Hayate chuckled, "I'm cute when I sleep? I thought I slept like a beast, but I guess not." He said quietly. He then moved away and laid down, quickly drifting off to sleep.
Thana slowly opened her eyes when the sun started to rise and looked around silently before looking at hayate and smiling at his sleeping face "mourning sweetheart" she whispered as she tried to slid into him and nuzzle his chest bus she couldn't ans didn't know why till she looked down. The fact that she was having a baby was obvious now as her stomach had grown twice the size of last night

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay, then is there a what would the word be? a tutorial?" he asked curiously.
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says turning the tutorial on. "Play that and then we can play the real thing" she says

WeirdPrincess said:
"Why so much?" Yoshino asked as she stared at the bottle. "And you're fine, not knocked out....yet."
"I'll be honest with you: Being a girl was a lot of fun. I got to try on all kinds of new clothes. Bikinis too!" Kaz said.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled then slowly closed his eyes and pressed his lips to hers blushing more as he did so

[/QUOTE]
Raven closed her eyes, placing a hand on his cheek, kissing him back

Mayyflower said:
Raven closed her eyes, placing a hand on his cheek, kissing him back
Jasper blushed a little more as he slid an arm around her and pulled her into him his heart racing as he held the kiss before breaking it slowly, only pulling away so there lips wernt touching any more

Roman said:
"I'll be honest with you: Being a girl was a lot of fun. I got to try on all kinds of new clothes. Bikinis too!" Kaz said.
Yoshino blushed at the mention of a bikini, "Y-Yeah! So are you gonna be a girl again just for the fun of it?"

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Yea" she says turning the tutorial on. "Play that and then we can play the real thing" she says
Ayen nodded "okay...." he said before doing the tutorial "it doesn't seem that hard." he said completing it.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana slowly opened her eyes when the sun started to rise and looked around silently before looking at hayate and smiling at his sleeping face "mourning sweetheart" she whispered as she tried to slid into him and nuzzle his chest bus she couldn't ans didn't know why till she looked down. The fact that she was having a baby was obvious now as her stomach had grown twice the size of last night

[/QUOTE]
Hayate woke up, and turned his head so he was facing Thana. He looked at her tiredly before speaking.

"Morning..." he said softly.

tumblr_mjzov3Qu281s6d7ozo1_500.gif

"How'd you sleep?"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper blushed a little more as he slid an arm around her and pulled her into him his heart racing as he held the kiss before breaking it slowly, only pulling away so there lips wernt touching any more

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled at him, a faint blush on her cheeks

Roman said:
Hayate woke up, and turned his head so he was facing Thana. He looked at her tiredly before speaking.
"Morning..." he said softly.

tumblr_mjzov3Qu281s6d7ozo1_500.gif

"How'd you sleep?"
Thana smiled at him "I slept well. You?" She aasked as she leaned in close to him and smiled happily before she tried to press into him again but only being stopped by her belly like the first time

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen nodded "okay...." he said before doing the tutorial "it doesn't seem that hard." he said completing it.
Amaya nodded. "Its not hard" she says with a chuckle

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Its not hard" she says with a chuckle
Ayen sighed "you're going to beat me ten ways to Hades aren't you?" he said looking at her.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled at him "I slept well. You?" She aasked as she leaned in close to him and smiled happily before she tried to press into him again but only being stopped by her belly like the first time

[/QUOTE]
"I slept... Pretty well... It was nice." Hayate said yawning a little. "I see you wanna snuggle but the baby doesn't agree."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nuzzled her back before softly pressing into a kiss.
Dakota smiled into the kiss before she kissed him back softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
"Don't touch me." She moved her head away from his finger and glared at him. "Whatever game you have, save it. It's not worth my time when I have people to torture....especially those two little girls."
Yuya chuckled and licked her ear before walking away and facing her again. "Those who do not play my game, lose their soul or are plunged into complete darkness. Are you sure you don't want to play with me? Because that makes things a lot easier if you refuse..." He said with the same evil smirk.

Rina slowly walked down the side walk of the street that passed the school a shy and sort of revealing smile that showed she was vulnerable on her face as she walked hilding a couple books to her chest with one hand while she adjusted her glasses with the other

@shortyshot8

SoulofTobi said:
Roland nuzzled her back before softly pressing into a kiss.
Dakota smiled into the kiss before she kissed him back softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back