• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took the remote and looked at it as he sat on the couch "what does this do?" he says

Roland sighed "what did i just say?" he asked looking her in the eye.
"Control the game" she says smiling

WeirdPrincess said:
The clone sighed as she looked at her hands before looking at Yuya. "I'd rather not. Your game doesn't seem fun at all, I like my games better."
Yuya walked towards her, running a finger across her chin. "Oh but I thought you enjoyed torturing your enemies... And suffering..." He said. "Besides, that's not the sort of game I have in mind sweetie..."

Roman said:
Kat turned around and blinked, "Yoshi? What the-" she was interrupted by a light blue aura that appeared around her, causing a bright light. When it faded, Kaz was normal again. "...I'M ME AGAIN! YES!"

(( You make me laugh.... ))
(And buddy,You make me laugh)

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]All Jasper did was continue to smile at raven and stare at her with happiness in his eyes

[/QUOTE]
Raven kissed his cheek and smiled. "What would you like to do?" She asks

Roman said:
Reiji sighed and changed into his pajamas, "I'm wearing that tomorrow since I didn't have anytime to wear it today..." he said crawling into bed.
''haha...alright''

*She then got out of the bed to turn off the light switch and then headed back to bed laying next to Reiji and snuggling up to him, closing her eyes*

''good night''

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]
''haha...alright''
*She then got out of the bed to turn off the light switch and then headed back to bed laying next to Reiji and snuggling up to him, closing her eyes*

''good night''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled and pecked her lips, "Night." He said smiling, as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland bit his lip as he caught his breath and used his arms to lift her so they were level with each other.
Dakota smiled as he lifted her, nuzzling her nose against his.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black's eyes glow red and makes a dark fog appear around him and says in loud and deep voice Yes You Do!!
Taiga just stared at black. "Who the hell are you to tell me, I can't get a master until I die?! Bitch I am a familiar, familiars DONT die unless there masters tell them to" she says angrily

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen sighed "i guess that would make sense, i think..." he said looking at the tv.
Amaya sighed. "I don't feel like explaining it" she says

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black pats her back,Are you a Grim Reaper?
" well kind of, i am more of a ... god." I say looking down a little then staring at them " though i do like their weapon of choice, as it is very flexible in uses and able to be customized if done right." I say tapping on the blade making a ting sound

Roman said:
Kat turned around and blinked, "Yoshi? What the-" she was interrupted by a light blue aura that appeared around her, causing a bright light. When it faded, Kaz was normal again. "...I'M ME AGAIN! YES!"

(( You make me laugh.... ))
Yoshino looked at Kaz and gave him a thumbs up, "Good for you! You're now a guy instead of a girl....I kind of wanted to kiss you when you were a girl though." She muttered the last part to herself before jumping to her feet.

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled and pecked her lips, "Night." He said smiling, as he closed his eyes and went to sleep.
time skip?)))

lostsoul said:
" well kind of, i am more of a ... god." I say looking down a little then staring at them " though i do like their weapon of choice, as it is very flexible in uses and able to be customized if done right." I say tapping on the blade making a ting sound
oh hey i remember you. that new guy xD )))

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked at Kaz and gave him a thumbs up, "Good for you! You're now a guy instead of a girl....I kind of wanted to kiss you when you were a girl though." She muttered the last part to herself before jumping to her feet.
Kaz blinked, "Fairy hearing." He said pointing to his ears. "If you wanted to kiss me, you could have. I wouldn't mind kissing you no matter what I was." He said before being hit in the head by a flying bottle. It had a note on it which he read. "Haha.... If I ever wanna be a girl again, I can drink this."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]time skip?)))

oh hey i remember you. that new guy xD )))

[/QUOTE]
"(( Yeah ))

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya walked towards her, running a finger across her chin. "Oh but I thought you enjoyed torturing your enemies... And suffering..." He said. "Besides, that's not the sort of game I have in mind sweetie..."
"Don't touch me." She moved her head away from his finger and glared at him. "Whatever game you have, save it. It's not worth my time when I have people to torture....especially those two little girls."

Roman said:
Reiji nodded, "Well it looks nice on you. I have to wear colors or I'll just be like everyone else.... And I don't wanna be like everyone." He said laughing a little.

Hayate chuckled, "So that's what was going on? Maybe the time is closer or something... "

"Haha, indeed. I get the feeling you're new too! Now we get to be new together!" Ayame said jokingly.
Thana mumbled in her sleep talking about hayate and the babay as she dreamt about it all

Nonalaka said:
"S-since..." she took a breath before speaking again "...I'm having a baby" she said quickly before hiding her face.
Daniel just froze dead I his tracks and stared at her thinking he herd her wrong

Mayyflower said:
Amaya sighed. "I don't feel like explaining it" she says
Ayen nodded "okay, then is there a what would the word be? a tutorial?" he asked curiously.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana mumbled in her sleep talking about hayate and the babay as she dreamt about it all

Daniel just froze dead I his tracks and stared at her thinking he herd her wrong

[/QUOTE]
Hayate looked over at Thana, "I wonder what she's saying..." he said as he leaned closer to her to listen in.

Roman said:
Kaz blinked, "Fairy hearing." He said pointing to his ears. "If you wanted to kiss me, you could have. I wouldn't mind kissing you no matter what I was." He said before being hit in the head by a flying bottle. It had a note on it which he read. "Haha.... If I ever wanna be a girl again, I can drink this."

"(( Yeah ))
"Dang it..." Yoshino pouted a little. "I didn't know that! I suppose I should have guessed though... I'll just kiss you when I want to." She said before looking at the bottle and tilting her head. "I guess that's convenient."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back