• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Will you still lovs me in the mourning" he asked her quietly with a slight smile on his face

[/QUOTE]
Raven nodded lightly. "Yes, I will" she says softly, smiling slightly

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blushed at the mention of a bikini, "Y-Yeah! So are you gonna be a girl again just for the fun of it?"
"Yeah, I do need to wear that bikini sometime soon. I don't wanna outgrow it." Kaz said with a shrug. "Or you can just ask and I'll most likely do it."

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya chuckled and licked her ear before walking away and facing her again. "Those who do not play my game, lose their soul or are plunged into complete darkness. Are you sure you don't want to play with me? Because that makes things a lot easier if you refuse..." He said with the same evil smirk.
"What the hell kind of game is it? And don't fucking lick me, it's gross." Rena raised a hand and wiped her ear before sighing. "This is such a pain..."

Roman said:
"I slept... Pretty well... It was nice." Hayate said yawning a little. "I see you wanna snuggle but the baby doesn't agree."
"This baby is going to be the end of me. What am I supposed to do if I can cuddle with you" she said pouting like a little girl to him before she smiled then managed to stretch her head to him and peck his lips

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina slowly walked down the side walk of the street that passed the school a shy and sort of revealing smile that showed she was vulnerable on her face as she walked hilding a couple books to her chest with one hand while she adjusted her glasses with the other
@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Tal had his eyes closed from being extremely tired before bumping into her "I-I'm really sorry!"

WeirdPrincess said:
"What the hell kind of game is it? And don't fucking lick me, it's gross." Rena raised a hand and wiped her ear before sighing. "This is such a pain..."
Yuya laughed. "It can be any game you want..." He said in a demonic voice. "And judging by the amount of evil coming off you sweetie, this is going to be fun..."

Mayyflower said:
Amaya nodded. "Oh yea" she says as the game starts
Ayen looked at the game "well, i guess i'll learn as we go...." he said gripped the controller.

Roman said:
"Yeah, I do need to wear that bikini sometime soon. I don't wanna outgrow it." Kaz said with a shrug. "Or you can just ask and I'll most likely do it."
"Really? So what if I asked you to do it now, you'd just do it?" Yoshino said with a puzzled look on her face. "Well alright then, we can go to the beach today or something if you wanna wear the bikini."

shortyshot8 said:
Tal had his eyes closed from being extremely tired before bumping into her "I-I'm really sorry!"
Rina yelped a little as she bumped into a guy and droped her books as he immediately started to apologize "I-it's ok" she said quietly as she bent down to start and pick up her books

lostsoul said:
" well kind of, i am more of a ... god." I say looking down a little then staring at them " though i do like their weapon of choice, as it is very flexible in uses and able to be customized if done right." I say tapping on the blade making a ting sound
Black then smiles You're a god that's pretty cool

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"This baby is going to be the end of me. What am I supposed to do if I can cuddle with you" she said pouting like a little girl to him before she smiled then managed to stretch her head to him and peck his lips

[/QUOTE]
"You'll survive." Hayate said softly. "So, you never told me what we're having. You kept saying they which is making me feel that we're having twins or something."

Mayyflower said:
Taiga just stared at black. "Who the hell are you to tell me, I can't get a master until I die?! Bitch I am a familiar, familiars DONT die unless there masters tell them to" she says angrily
Amaya sighed. "I don't feel like explaining it" she says
Black then turns normal and sighs Then Go find a fuckin master!

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Rina yelped a little as she bumped into a guy and droped her books as he immediately started to apologize "I-it's ok" she said quietly as she bent down to start and pick up her books

[/QUOTE]
Tal sighed disappointed in himself for doing that "Once again I'm sorry about that"

Roman said:
"You'll survive." Hayate said softly. "So, you never told me what we're having. You kept saying they which is making me feel that we're having twins or something."
"Well I truly do not know baby. My body is sending most of my strength and energy to protective spells and shields around the womb so I can't tell" she said to him with a small frown before she smiled again

WeirdPrincess said:
"Really? So what if I asked you to do it now, you'd just do it?" Yoshino said with a puzzled look on her face. "Well alright then, we can go to the beach today or something if you wanna wear the bikini."
Kaz sighed, "Nah, maybe a different day. I wanna just relax and spend some time with you." He said smiling.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black then smiles You're a god that's pretty cool
" It is... until you hit god puberty, and suddenly your morphing and bursting into flames.. and your powers are magnified by the thousands..." i say laughing a little " i just hope i don't set someone on fire with my flaming hot body when it does happen." i say making a joke

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled a little more then slowly slid a hand to one of hers and entwined his fingers inbetween hers

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed when he grabbed her hands, she looked down at her hand which was linked with Jaspers and smiled

shortyshot8 said:
Tal sighed disappointed in himself for doing that "Once again I'm sorry about that"
"It's alright it was my fault" she said softky as she finished picking up her books then slowly stopd up and looked at the boy

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya laughed. "It can be any game you want..." He said in a demonic voice. "And judging by the amount of evil coming off you sweetie, this is going to be fun..."
"The only game I play is torture." Rena said before she opened up a portal on a nearby tree. "Stop calling me sweetie, it's fucking weird." She said as she walked over to the portal and reached inside, grabbing someone by the neck. She pulled them out and smiled, "Well I wasn't expecting you...but I suppose you'll do." "I want daddy! Let me go you mean lady!" Nanami yelled as she tried to get out of the her grasp.

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed when he grabbed her hands, she looked down at her hand which was linked with Jaspers and smiled
"What should we do today" he asked softly as he stared at her eyes and waited for her to awnser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back