• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Nonalaka said:
Dakota continued to kiss him back as she leaned into him a bit, deepening the kiss.
Roland pressed his lips onto hers sliding his tongue into her mouth.

Roman said:
"Yep! Though I'm a senior so it's my last year in high school." Ayame said smiling. "Do you go too?" She asked.
Rini shook her head "Not yet, I'm only eleven, but I stay in my sister Yuna's dorm."

Nonalaka said:
Rini shook her head "Not yet, I'm only eleven, but I stay in my sister Yuna's dorm."
"Oh that's nice. I don't stay in a dorm, I don't even stay on campus..." Ayane said giggling a big. "I stay with a childhood and friend and all his friends and family."

Roman said:
Minako sighed and leaned back too, "Mommy? Can you tell me the story of how you two met?"
Yoshino blinked a few times and then hummed in thought, "Let's see..... I was at the beach by myself, relaxing for the most part. Kaz was there too but he was a few feet away from me and he was talking to himself about something." She chuckled a little before continuing, "So, me being me... I decided to throw a snowball at his face. I don't remember why I threw the snowball or what he said afterwards, but we started hanging out after I so nicely threw a snowball at him."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked a few times and then hummed in thought, "Let's see..... I was at the beach by myself, relaxing for the most part. Kaz was there too but he was a few feet away from me and he was talking to himself about something." She chuckled a little before continuing, "So, me being me... I decided to throw a snowball at his face. I don't remember why I threw the snowball or what he said afterwards, but we started hanging out after I so nicely threw a snowball at him."
"You threw a snowball? Well that would get someone's attention easily, so I see why he started talking to you... Why'd you start dating?" Minako asked curiously.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland pressed his lips onto hers sliding his tongue into her mouth.
Dakota blushed as their tongues met she began melting into the kiss.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota blushed as their tongues met she began melting into the kiss.
Roland let go of one of her hands and wrapped his arm around her waist and slightly lifted her.

Roman said:
"You threw a snowball? Well that would get someone's attention easily, so I see why he started talking to you... Why'd you start dating?" Minako asked curiously.
Yoshino looked puzzled, "That I don't remember...at least I think I don't. Mm... After the beach, we met up with a mutual friend and then got ice cream. Afterwards, Camilla, the girl we were both friends with, wanted to do something fun. So I suggested that we go either to the park or the amusement park, so I said the amusement park while Kaz said it didn't matter where they went. I think Camilla said she wanted to go to the amusement park." She said and yawned a little before continuing, "I don't know what happened to Camilla because Kaz and I were the ones who went. I think something came up. Anyways, he rode a few rides and played a couple games...one of them was where we got our fish baby. I wanna say it was the Fourth of July when we went....I honestly can't remember." She patted her cheeks in thought and frowned a little, trying to remember. "I think the last ride we decided to ride before we left was the Ferris wheel.... There were fireworks while we were waiting in line and he held me from behind while we watched them. I suppose we started dating because we were having fun together and started to develop feelings..." Yoshino looked over at Minako before looking up and sighing. "I'm sure if you asked him, he'd tell you the reason why and probably tell the story better then I can. I only remember a few things about it..which kind of makes me feel bad but whatever."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino looked puzzled, "That I don't remember...at least I think I don't. Mm... After the beach, we met up with a mutual friend and then got ice cream. Afterwards, Camilla, the girl we were both friends with, wanted to do something fun. So I suggested that we go either to the park or the amusement park, so I said the amusement park while Kaz said it didn't matter where they went. I think Camilla said she wanted to go to the amusement park." She said and yawned a little before continuing, "I don't know what happened to Camilla because Kaz and I were the ones who went. I think something came up. Anyways, he rode a few rides and played a couple games...one of them was where we got our fish baby. I wanna say it was the Fourth of July when we went....I honestly can't remember." She patted her cheeks in thought and frowned a little, trying to remember. "I think the last ride we decided to ride before we left was the Ferris wheel.... There were fireworks while we were waiting in line and he held me from behind while we watched them. I suppose we started dating because we were having fun together and started to develop feelings..." Yoshino looked over at Minako before looking up and sighing. "I'm sure if you asked him, he'd tell you the reason why and probably tell the story better then I can. I only remember a few things about it..which kind of makes me feel bad but whatever."
Minako smiled and nodded, "I'll ask daddy when he's normal again... Right now it'd feel kind of different." She said with a small giggle. She felt Kat come to a stop, so she looked up. "He made it home, I'm gonna fly upstairs and make it look like we were here already." Minako said before flying away. Kat sighed as she sat the bags down and made her way to the kitchen.

SoulofTobi said:
Roland let go of one of her hands and wrapped his arm around her waist and slightly lifted her.
Dakota pulled away to breathe as she looked up at him as she smiled lightly.

waking up after a few months I look around my room my eyes full of bags from over sleeping but I am wide awake. " how long have I been asleep.." i say looking at the calender my eyes widen. I don't even know what today is. I just notice that some of the pages have been ripped out. getting up I instantly fall down. unable to hold my own weight after such a long sleep. I get out my phone and check the contacts... yet none of them have numbers. something is wrong. " i need to ... get out of here." I get up and grab my scythe. using it as a walker I go into town and look around. heading towards what is naturally the biggest commotion. ( someone interact please. )

Nonalaka said:
Dakota pulled away to breathe as she looked up at him as she smiled lightly.
Roland bit his lip as he caught his breath and used his arms to lift her so they were level with each other.

TheRebelliousDragon said:
Yuya's eyes glowed brighter. "Now I activate his effect... By deattaching a Xyz material, I can destroy all level 7 and below monsters my opponent controls, and for each one destroyed, my opponent takes 1000 damage." He said before Odd-Eyes's dual colored eyes flashed and all the hound dogs exploded.
OF 1: 1500

OF 2: 3000

OF 3: 3000

Yuya: 200

"Not only that, if this effect is successful..." He said with a grin that could strike fear into the devil himself. "Odd-Eyes can attack three times per battle phase... ODD-EYES! DESTROY ALL THAT OPPOSE YOU! VICE, CLAW!" He said before he slammed his double bladed chin into the ground and flew it's way towards them with a purple lightning bursting forth. He stabbed it into all 3 of the officers.

OF 1: 1500 ---> 0

OF 2: 3000 ---> 0

OF 3: 3000 ---> 0

Yuya: 200 WINNER!

All the officers were screaming in pain before they all suddenly turned into... TRADING CARDS! They were all trapped, screaming inside. Yuya walked up to the cards and picked them up.
"Hmm... Maybe I should start a collection..."
Rena had left a clone behind after she left. Dropping down to the ground, it walked up to him and just stared.

WeirdPrincess said:
Rena had left a clone behind after she left. Dropping down to the ground, it walked up to him and just stared.
Yuya ripped up the card with a smirk. "Pathetic..." He said before he turned to the now approaching Rena clone. "Have you come to die too?" He asked as Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon growled at her.

Yuya ripped up the card with a smirk. "Pathetic..." He said before he turned to the now approaching Rena clone. "Have you come to die too?" He asked as Odd-Eyes Rebellion Dragon growled at her.
The clone looked at the dragon before looking back at him. "I don't play stupid games that cause me to die, but it seems the real me is about to die anyway."

lostsoul said:
waking up after a few months I look around my room my eyes full of bags from over sleeping but I am wide awake. " how long have I been asleep.." i say looking at the calender my eyes widen. I don't even know what today is. I just notice that some of the pages have been ripped out. getting up I instantly fall down. unable to hold my own weight after such a long sleep. I get out my phone and check the contacts... yet none of them have numbers. something is wrong. " i need to ... get out of here." I get up and grab my scythe. using it as a walker I go into town and look around. heading towards what is naturally the biggest commotion. ( someone interact please. )
Black notices a girl with a scythe and goes towards her and asks Hey Are you ok?

WeirdPrincess said:
The clone looked at the dragon before looking back at him. "I don't play stupid games that cause me to die, but it seems the real me is about to die anyway."
Yuya chuckled and held his hand up before clenching it into a fist, causing a flurry of purple chains fastened themselves tightly around her, causing her hands to bleed. "Aww, won't you please stay and play with me for a bit? I promise it'll be fun for both of us~" He said in a sweet, but demonic voice.

Roman said:
Minako smiled and nodded, "I'll ask daddy when he's normal again... Right now it'd feel kind of different." She said with a small giggle. She felt Kat come to a stop, so she looked up. "He made it home, I'm gonna fly upstairs and make it look like we were here already." Minako said before flying away. Kat sighed as she sat the bags down and made her way to the kitchen.
Yoshino blinked and watched her fly off, "Wait...how to I change back to normal?" She murmured before flying out of the pocket and on top of the fridge. She sat on the edge of it before she suddenly change back and fell to the floor. "Smooth....real smooth." She muttered as she layed on the floor and looked up at the ceiling.

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black notices a girl with a scythe and goes towards her and asks Hey Are you ok?
" okay just kinda, scrambled. kinda woke up after a hibernation of sorts.. " I saw sighing not noticing anything diffrent yet.

Yuya chuckled and held his hand up before clenching it into a fist, causing a flurry of purple chains fastened themselves tightly around her, causing her hands to bleed. "Aww, won't you please stay and play with me for a bit? I promise it'll be fun for both of us~" He said in a sweet, but demonic voice.
The clone sighed as she looked at her hands before looking at Yuya. "I'd rather not. Your game doesn't seem fun at all, I like my games better."

WeirdPrincess said:
Yoshino blinked and watched her fly off, "Wait...how to I change back to normal?" She murmured before flying out of the pocket and on top of the fridge. She sat on the edge of it before she suddenly change back and fell to the floor. "Smooth....real smooth." She muttered as she layed on the floor and looked up at the ceiling.
Kat turned around and blinked, "Yoshi? What the-" she was interrupted by a light blue aura that appeared around her, causing a bright light. When it faded, Kaz was normal again. "...I'M ME AGAIN! YES!"

TheBigBladeWolf said:
( I kinda feel sad cause @WeirdPrincess doesn't talk to me for a certain amount of time)
(I don't know why)
(( You make me laugh.... ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back