• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Lumina said:
Kanon laughed a bit, with Yumi crossing her arms, pouting with a blush on her face.
"Seems so."

"W-whatever... big brother is dating a goddess, so that's pretty close to out of this world too!"

"Takeshi is too. Lots of non-humans, huh?"

------------

Violetta blinked, her eyes returning to the normal blue, with clouded sparkles.

"Right... I guess I'm just not used to being 'sick.' It's weird."
Han chuckled, "Let's stop teasing our sister and get going. Where do you wanna go? There's a number of places."

------------------

Takeshi sighed, "Yeah I know. It sucks... Whatever it is will blow over soon and you'll feel fine."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana had already fallen asleep her face slightly whiter than usual As she slept her arms out stretched slightly twoards him

Mika had completly changed in a matter of seconds and looked up tears in her eyes as she rubbed her throat and whimpered "why would you hurt me" she asked in a scared voice

[/QUOTE]
Hayate noticed the change in the color of her skin and gave it second look. "Maybe it's natural...? I'm just gonna stay up for now."

Mayyflower said:
Taiga shook her head. "I am a witch familiar, I choose witches as my masters, plus they have to gain a familiars trust" she says softly
Black sighs If you do not get the death date back now,You will have to die first! Black says glaring at her

(@Roman is Ayame free?)

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black sighs If you do not get the death date back now,You will have to die first! Black says glaring at her

(@Roman is Ayame free?)
(( No, she's with one of Nonalaka's characters atm ))

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"Well it's Uhh... Uhhh it's. I'm a mix between angel and dragon and. That mixture of blood. Make my destiny to destroy every realm and every thing in it.... Including the ones I love" he said quietly to her expecting her to leave him

[/QUOTE]
She looked up at him for a moment "I know, I was told by a friend, I just wanted to know if it was definitely true..." she said tilting her head for a moment before leaning up and giving him a small kiss on he lips "...but I love you just as much and I always will, regardless of what you are" she said before hugging him again "I'll aways be by your side and I hope you'll be by mine s-since.." her voice began to trail off.

Roman said:
"Ayame. Nice to meet you, Rini." She said smiling. Ayame put out a hand for Rini to shake when she finished healing the plant.

Roman frowned a little, though he wasn't angry, "Sorry... I wasn't home when you called for me. I was put shopping and Snow was busy with the baby..."
Rini took her hand and shook it " Kenai says I'm not supposed to talk with people I don't know in case they are bad, but I know you are good, so he'll be okay with it" she placed a hand to her chin in thought "But we know eachothers names... so we aren't really strangers now...right?" She asked as she smile, her ears wiggling briefly happy thinking she wasn't breaking the rules she was given as such.

Mayyflower said:
Amaya chuckled and handed him a remote and sat on the couch
Ayen took the remote and looked at it as he sat on the couch "what does this do?" he says

Nonalaka said:
"Its true though" she said as she hugged back.
Roland sighed "what did i just say?" he asked looking her in the eye.

SoulofTobi said:
Ayen took the remote and looked at it as he sat on the couch "what does this do?" he says

Roland sighed "what did i just say?" he asked looking her in the eye.
Dakota sighed lightly "Okay I'll be quiet about it..." she sad as she looked back at him her eyes flickering their normal orange/gold to gold.

Nonalaka said:
Dakota sighed lightly "Okay I'll be quiet about it..." she sad as she looked back at him her eyes flickering their normal orange/gold to gold.
Roland sighed "what am i going to do with you." he said slightly shaking his head

(did you end up pulling an all nighter?)

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed "what am i going to do with you." he said slightly shaking his head
(did you end up pulling an all nighter?)
((Nah, I slept for about 5-6 hours ahaha I don't have college for another month so I didn't have to wake up early))

Dakota gave him a confused look "....What do you mean?"

Nonalaka said:
((Nah, I slept for about 5-6 hours ahaha I don't have college for another month so I didn't have to wake up early))
Dakota gave him a confused look "....What do you mean?"
Roland sighed then kissed her, not passionately, move of, this is the only way to make you shut up kiss

(where i started college in July, and my classes start at 8:20 for me, but i have a computer for that class, so i might still post :P )

SoulofTobi said:
Roland sighed then kissed her, not passionately, move of, this is the only way to make you shut up kiss
(where i started college in July, and my classes start at 8:20 for me, but i have a computer for that class, so i might still post :P )
Dakota remained silent after the kiss broke, getting the message.

((Here most colleges don't start up until late September! But most days classes run from 9:30 until 5:30 so perhaps that makes up the hours I'm not sure))

Nonalaka said:
Dakota remained silent after the kiss broke, getting the message.
((Here most colleges don't start up until late September! But most days classes run from 9:30 until 5:30 so perhaps that makes up the hours I'm not sure))
Roland grabbed her hand and started walking, not sure of where he was going.

(brb, i'll be back it 20-40 minutes.)

Nonalaka said:
She looked up at him for a moment "I know, I was told by a friend, I just wanted to know if it was definitely true..." she said tilting her head for a moment before leaning up and giving him a small kiss on he lips "...but I love you just as much and I always will, regardless of what you are" she said before hugging him again "I'll aways be by your side and I hope you'll be by mine s-since.." her voice began to trail off.

Rini took her hand and shook it " Kenai says I'm not supposed to talk with people I don't know in case they are bad, but I know you are good, so he'll be okay with it" she placed a hand to her chin in thought "But we know eachothers names... so we aren't really strangers now...right?" She asked as she smile, her ears wiggling briefly happy thinking she wasn't breaking the rules she was given as such.
"Kenai is right then. You shouldn't talk to strangers, but I'm a good person so I'm okay." Ayame said softly. "Strangers? I wouldn't say we're strangers anymore, but new people to one another."

SoulofTobi said:
Roland grabbed her hand and started walking, not sure of where he was going.
(brb, i'll be back it 20-40 minutes.)
Dakota gave him a questioning look as she followed along.

((Okay ))

Roman said:
"Kenai is right then. You shouldn't talk to strangers, but I'm a good person so I'm okay." Ayame said softly. "Strangers? I wouldn't say we're strangers anymore, but new people to one another."
Rini nodded "Yuna does it all the time though and she never gets told off!" She pouted "Oh well!, what are you doing in the park?" She asked curiously.

Reiji finished putting on a outfit he's been saving. When he finished putting it on he chuckled and opened the door, "Hey Ciara? What do ya think?" He asked doing a few poses.

tumblr_nqa2ctR9Hh1s66w8mo4_500.gif

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Let's stop teasing our sister and get going. Where do you wanna go? There's a number of places."

------------------

Takeshi sighed, "Yeah I know. It sucks... Whatever it is will blow over soon and you'll feel fine."

Hayate noticed the change in the color of her skin and gave it second look. "Maybe it's natural...? I'm just gonna stay up for now."
Thana stayed fast asleep feeling as if some one has drained her away from her body

Roman said:
Reiji finished putting on a outfit he's been saving. When he finished putting it on he chuckled and opened the door, "Hey Ciara? What do ya think?" He asked doing a few poses.
tumblr_nqa2ctR9Hh1s66w8mo4_500.gif
''uh...i would say its a bit too formal...but it looks good on you though''

Nonalaka said:
((Okay ))

Rini nodded "Yuna does it all the time though and she never gets told off!" She pouted "Oh well!, what are you doing in the park?" She asked curiously.
"Oh I'm new in town, so I decided to go check out some of the attractions. I must say, they have a really nice park here too." Ayame said smiling.

Nonalaka said:

Daniel hugged her tightly after she kissed his lips "scince what?" He asked her quietly as he held onto her wondering what it was about

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana stayed fast asleep feeling as if some one has drained her away from her body

[/QUOTE]
Hayate furrowed his brows a little, "Something seems... Off..." he said quietly. "I'll wait longer to see if anything happens."

[QUOTE="Himeragi Seiker]''uh...i would say its a bit too formal...but it looks good on you though''

[/QUOTE]
Reiji chuckled, "Formal is my style if you hadn't noticed. I sometimes wear normal clothes though, I just prefer formal a little more."

Roman said:
Reiji chuckled, "Formal is my style if you hadn't noticed. I sometimes wear normal clothes though, I just prefer formal a little more."
''hmm..alright''

Nonalaka said:
Roland looked around then stopped when he didn't see anyone else and pulled her with him behind a tree and started kissing her desperately

(didn't take as long as i thought :D ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back