• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika looked up at the girl with inoccent eyes "no it won't" she said quietly to her

[/QUOTE]
Loreli smiled "it will..."

Jasper soghed as he slowly walked into the school yard "where has she been... Did she leave me" he asked him self as it started to rain thunder and Lightning cracking in the sky as he slowly walked with his headphones in waiting to see eaven again

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper soghed as he slowly walked into the school yard "where has she been... Did she leave me" he asked him self as it started to rain thunder and Lightning cracking in the sky as he slowly walked with his headphones in waiting to see eaven again

[/QUOTE]
Raven was laying on the roof when it started storming out of no where, she knew exactly who was doing it, so she sat up and went to the edge of the building and smiled when she saw Jasper. "Hey there stranger" she says jokingly

Mayyflower said:
Raven was laying on the roof when it started storming out of no where, she knew exactly who was doing them so she sat up and went to the edge of the building and smiled when she saw Jasper. "Hey there stranger" she says jokingly
Jasper looked up slightly at the sound of a voice he knew all to well and smiled slightly before frowning a little "hey" he said quietly as he looked over at her his normal cold look on his face

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper looked up slightly at the sound of a voice he knew all to well and smiled slightly before frowning a little "hey" he said quietly as he looked over at her his normal cold look on his face

[/QUOTE]
Raven jumped down and hugged him. "It's been a while, where have you been?" She asks softly

Mayyflower said:
Raven jumped down and hugged him. "It's been a while, where have you been?" She asks softly
Jasper slowly slid his arms around her waist and lifted her into the air a little "looking for you" he said frabkly as he set her back on her feet and kept hugging her tightly

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper slowly slid his arms around her waist and lifted her into the air a little "looking for you" he said frabkly as he set her back on her feet and kept hugging her tightly

[/QUOTE]
Raven giggled when Jasper lifted her up. "I've been up there" she says before pointing up to the roof of the school.

Mayyflower said:
Raven giggled when Jasper lifted her up. "I've been up there" she says before pointing up to the roof of the school.
"You know you should tell me right. Some one like moght might take your abcence the wrong way and that wouldn't be good" he said before he blushed a little and kissed her cheek

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira finished training, reducing the gravity to Euphorian level. He entered a shower, soon returning half an hour later. He spoke as he replaced his clothes with new, fresh ones. He spoke as he walked over to the window♅...
“ I should go see how Asuka's doing... ”

...♅Akira vanished, soon appearing by Asuka's side. Upon arrival, he spoke to her, soon cancelling his words and replacing them with comments on his surroundings. He spoke, turning his vision behind him towards the beings killing one another♅...

“ Hey, Asuk-Whoa~ What the fuck? ”

latest

-------------------------------------

@shortyshot8

[/QUOTE]
Asuka was covered in bruises and parts of her body were swollen, including a small part of her face, when she saw Akira in the room. She blinked in surprise and looked at Akira, "How did you get in here? Actually I don't think that matters." She said quietly before shaking her head, "No wait it does. This room is locked from the outside and magic is basically void in here....unless it doesn't work for you..." She said quietly before shifting her gaze to Mimi, who was passes out on the floor with Naomi inside of her. Her eyes looked over at Jay, a pool of blood surrounding him as he lied dead on the ground, then looked at Tyler and then Nanami who was still hyperventilating in the corner on the room. Her eyes then layed on Al, looking at the marks on his chest and shuddered as she pressed herself into the wall more. "We've been kidnapped and I don't know why, they just brought us all in here and we've been trapped ever since....and seen things that No one should ever see in there life time." She said quietly before she burried her face in her knees.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"You know you should tell me right. Some one like moght might take your abcence the wrong way and that wouldn't be good" he said before he blushed a little and kissed her cheek

[/QUOTE]
Raven looked at Jasper, blushing. "Your right... I'm Sorry" she says rubbing the back of her head.

Mayyflower said:
Raven looked at Jasper, blushing. "Your right... I'm Sorry" she says rubbing the back of her head.
"I was worried you had moved on from me" he said quietly as he smiled slightly at her before he kissed her cheek again and hugged her tighter

Jennete said:
Naomi: So what you are saying is that you are useless... *she smirks and takes in her magic abilities, looking at the door and she forces, trying to make a portal* Make a portal, I know you can because you can leave and go through the portals you used to bring us here.
Mimi sighed, "I've done it outside of the room. Not inside, Rena is the only one who can make a portal inside this room....but I guess a can try." She said before she tried to make a portal that lead just outside the room. It appeared for just a split second before quickly disappearing, "See?"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka was covered in bruises and parts of her body were swollen, including a small part of her face, when she saw Akira in the room. She blinked in surprise and looked at Akira, "How did you get in here? Actually I don't think that matters." She said quietly before shaking her head, "No wait it does. This room is locked from the outside and magic is basically void in here....unless it doesn't work for you..." She said quietly before shifting her gaze to Mimi, who was passes out on the floor with Naomi inside of her. Her eyes looked over at Jay, a pool of blood surrounding him as he lied dead on the ground, then looked at Tyler and then Nanami who was still hyperventilating in the corner on the room. Her eyes then layed on Al, looking at the marks on his chest and shuddered as she pressed herself into the wall more. "We've been kidnapped and I don't know why, they just brought us all in here and we've been trapped ever since....and seen things that No one should ever see in there life time." She said quietly before she burried her face in her knees.

...♅Akira looked at the marks that were on Asuka, disregarding everyone else. With an ever building anger swelling inside of him, he replied to her in a calm tone as he walked over to the door and placed his hands onto it, it soon glowing a burning hot red colour as it slowly began to melt♅...

“ I see. Do you know of their current location? I will have words with them. ”

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I was worried you had moved on from me" he said quietly as he smiled slightly at her before he kissed her cheek again and hugged her tighter

[/QUOTE]
Raven blushed and hugged him back tightly. "I would never" she says softly. "I was worried about you myself" she says quietly

Mayyflower said:
Raven blushed and hugged him back tightly. "I would never" she says softly. "I was worried about you myself" she says quietly
Jasper laughed a little "your the first girl to ever even get close enough to have a conversation with me. I don't thing I'd leave some thing Tha special so easily" he said with a small chuckle to her as he let go even though he didn't want to and looked at her his smile growing just a little more

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper laughed a little "your the first girl to ever even get close enough to have a conversation with me. I don't thing I'd leave some thing Tha special so easily" he said with a small chuckle to her as he let go even though he didn't want to and looked at her his smile growing just a little more

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled. "I'm special?" She asks placing a hand over her chest

Mayyflower said:
Raven smiled. "I'm special?" She asks placing a hand over her chest
Jasper smiled all the way for the first time then nodded as he blushed and brought his hands to her cheeks "the most special thing in the world" he said to her worh love in his voice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Jasper smiled all the way for the first time then nodded as he blushed and brought his hands to her cheeks "the most special thing in the world" he said to her worh love in his voice

[/QUOTE]
Raven smiled before looking into his eyes. "Thank you" she whispered softly

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at her with confused look I could be your master
Taiga shook her head. "I am a witch familiar, I choose witches as my masters, plus they have to gain a familiars trust" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back