• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Evergreen98 said:
((holy cow... thats a lot of charecters))
----

" nice to meet you...i am Loreli and thats my sister Ruby" she said gesturing to her sister.
Mika just nodded sloghrly to her coment then looked away a little with a frown "hello" she whispered to her

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika just nodded sloghrly to her coment then looked away a little with a frown "hello" she whispered to her

[/QUOTE]
Ruby was just glaring at the girl. Loreli sighed "so...where did you learn to use you guns?"

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby was just glaring at the girl. Loreli sighed "so...where did you learn to use you guns?"
"I was born with the power to creat any weapon I can think of" she said as she held her hand up and minirith appeared in her hand again the end of the barrale hitting the ceiling before it turned into a katana then into a pistol

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"I was born with the power to creat any weapon I can think of" she said as she held her hand up and minirith appeared in her hand again the end of the barrale hitting the ceiling before it turned into a katana then into a pistol

[/QUOTE]
Loreli nodded slowly " i see....your a weapon summoner... " she said to her " do you belong to a demon hunter family?" she asked

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli nodded slowly " i see....your a weapon summoner... " she said to her " do you belong to a demon hunter family?" she asked
Mika shook her head "no my mama and papa are human" she said softly as she slowly started to relax a little

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black looked at her with a smirk saying My name is not needed here
Taiga glared. "Who are you and how do you know my name, I don't care if it's needed" she says turning into her human form

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika shook her head "no my mama and papa are human" she said softly as she slowly started to relax a little

[/QUOTE]
Loreli nodded " i see..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika nodded "they dropped me off here then left me alone to try and fight prophet alone" she said to them

[/QUOTE]
' that name sound familiar' Loreli though as she looked at Mika " who is this prophet?"

Mayyflower said:
Taiga glared. "Who are you and how do you know my name, I don't care if it's needed" she says turning into her human form
Black sighs I am Black,I know your name because of this book Black then makes the book float in front of her and shows her name inside the book This is the book,The Book Of Life And Death

Evergreen98 said:
' that name sound familiar' Loreli though as she looked at Mika " who is this prophet?"
"She's the one that ruins my life and takes me over and makes me kill even when I don't want to." She said quietly as she looked down a little more

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black sighs I am Black,I know your name because of this book Black then makes the book float in front of her and shows her name inside the book This is the book,The Book Of Life And Death
Taiga nodded. "Life and death? So do you know what I am?" She asks

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]"She's the one that ruins my life and takes me over and makes me kill even when I don't want to." She said quietly as she looked down a little more

[/QUOTE]
Loreli frowned a little " i see... i am sorry to hear that..."

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Yes...Black said before making the book appear in his hand You're a familiar
Taiga nodded. "Okay then" she says crossing her arms. "Well what's up? What do you need?" She asks quietly

Mayyflower said:
Taiga nodded. "Okay then" she says crossing her arms. "Well what's up? What do you need?" She asks quietly
Black pointed towards her death date Your Death Date is nowhere to be found,That's why I'm here to ask why

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika just nodded "she won't share and it's not fair" she said in a whimper

[/QUOTE]
Loreli went over and gently put a hand on her head " it gonna be ok..." she saif to her softly

TheBigBladeWolf said:
Black pointed towards her death date Your Death Date is nowhere to be found,That's why I'm here to ask why
Taiga shrugged. "I don't know" she says softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back