• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Euphorian Highschool for Empowereds

Roman said:
Han chuckled, "Well that little dream would be crushed in two ways. He's happily married with children and he is your cousin." He said nodding.

--------

Takeshi nodded, "Yeah, I'm glad we're both okay." He said softly. "I don't know what'd I do if one of us were in worst conditions."
Yumi was blushing, looking away from Han.

"I-I know that, I was also five..."

"Aw Yumi you're blushing!

"K-Kanon!"

Kanon was grinning, having fun teasing Yumi. She felt more like herself having all the siblings together again.

-------------

Violetta tiredly nodded.

"I don't really wanna think about what I would do if you were in that condition. Ive... never really cared about anyone but myself. So now that you're here... I won't let anything happen to you. And if it did..."

Her eyes flashed to the golden clocks, but it looked like it was straining her body.

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana smiled happily as her robes grew long and lose on her body as she sighed tiredly and smiled at hayate

[/QUOTE]
Hayate chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Get some rest. I'll be right here if you need me." He said making his way to his side of the bed.

Evergreen98 said:
The 2 girls were watching, until something fell through the rooftop and broke the tv. Loreli and Ruby blinked. The two jumped back and got ready to fight ' hunters?' the two thought at the same time and looked at each other and at the person that fell.
Mika groaned as she shook her head furiously then looked around inocently "where am i" she said inoccently

shortyshot8 said:
Al began laughing "Wow....You don't even remember when I told you....That's horrible"
Asuka shrunk back into the corner and burried her face inner knees again. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled, hugging her knees tightly.

Roman said:
"Sexy must be bad if you would e shocked... " Minako said softly. She then continued to watch Kat. "No he's heading home."
"Sexy isn't bad per say....just bad if you knew if because you're only 8." Yoshino said quietly before leaning back and nodding at what Minako said afterwards. "Oh alright."

Lumina said:
Yumi was blushing, looking away from Han.
"I-I know that, I was also five..."

"Aw Yumi you're blushing!

"K-Kanon!"

Kanon was grinning, having fun teasing Yumi. She felt more like herself having all the siblings together again.

-------------

Violetta tiredly nodded.

"I don't really wanna think about what I would do if you were in that condition. Ive... never really cared about anyone but myself. So now that you're here... I won't let anything happen to you. And if it did..."

Her eyes flashed to the golden clocks, but it looked like it was straining her body.
"You may have been five, but even trying to marry Roman when you were older and not related would most like would have been a challenge. I heard he likes them from out of this world. Literally." He said laughing a little.

----------------

Takeshi kissed her and smiled, "Don't use your powers or anything. Just relax and rest..." he said softly.

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka shrunk back into the corner and burried her face inner knees again. "I'm sorry..." She mumbled, hugging her knees tightly.
Al sighed "I'm sorry...This place is driving me insane"

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika groaned as she shook her head furiously then looked around inocently "where am i" she said inoccently

[/QUOTE]
The two stared at her, Loreli slowly went up to her " are you..ok?" she asked

shortyshot8 said:
Al sighed "I'm sorry...This place is driving me insane"
"That's understandable...but you're forgiven." Asuka said quietly. "I think this is driving us all mad and insane."

Roman said:
Hayate chuckled and kissed her cheek, "Get some rest. I'll be right here if you need me." He said making his way to his side of the bed.
Thana nodded then slowly closed her eyes "I love you sweetheart" she said quietly

Evergreen98 said:
The two stared at her, Loreli slowly went up to her " are you..ok?" she asked
Mika yelped having not seen the two girls as two mini guns appeared in either off the little girls hands and she stared at them with fear as the barrels started to spin up

WeirdPrincess said:
"That's understandable...but you're forgiven." Asuka said quietly. "I think this is driving us all mad and insane."
Al managed to sit up "Man...This burns"

WeirdPrincess said:

"Sexy isn't bad per say....just bad if you knew if because you're only 8." Yoshino said quietly before leaning back and nodding at what Minako said afterwards. "Oh alright."
Minako sighed and leaned back too, "Mommy? Can you tell me the story of how you two met?"

Roman said:
"You may have been five, but even trying to marry Roman when you were older and not related would most like would have been a challenge. I heard he likes them from out of this world. Literally." He said laughing a little.
----------------

Takeshi kissed her and smiled, "Don't use your powers or anything. Just relax and rest..." he said softly.
Kanon laughed a bit, with Yumi crossing her arms, pouting with a blush on her face.

"Seems so."

"W-whatever... big brother is dating a goddess, so that's pretty close to out of this world too!"

"Takeshi is too. Lots of non-humans, huh?"

------------

Violetta blinked, her eyes returning to the normal blue, with clouded sparkles.

"Right... I guess I'm just not used to being 'sick.' It's weird."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Thana nodded then slowly closed her eyes "I love you sweetheart" she said quietly

Mika yelped having not seen the two girls as two mini guns appeared in either off the little girls hands and she stared at them with fear as the barrels started to spin up

[/QUOTE]
Hayate layed down and looked over at Thana, "Love you too..."

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika yelped having not seen the two girls as two mini guns appeared in either off the little girls hands and she stared at them with fear as the barrels started to spin up

[/QUOTE]
Loreli and Ruby dodged the bullets and Loreli put up a ice wall to stop the bullet. Ruby then dashed forward and pinned the girl to the wall with a glass knife to her neck. She glared at her.

Evergreen98 said:
Loreli and Ruby dodged the bullets and Loreli put up a ice wall to stop the bullet. Ruby then dashed forward and pinned the girl to the wall with a glass knife to her neck. She glared at her.
Mika just stared at the girl before she smiled sinisterly as two golden desert Eagles appared pressed to her chin "hi" she said inoccently at her before pulling back the firing actions on them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika just stared at the girl before she smiled sinisterly as two golden desert Eagles appared pressed to her chin "hi" she said inoccently at her before pulling back the firing actions on them

[/QUOTE]
Ruby jumped back and dodged the bullet. The temperature in the room dropped and the girl's hands and feet were suddenly frozen. Ruby wrapped the girl's neck with a sand vine and threw her in the wall.

Roman said:
Hayate layed down and looked over at Thana, "Love you too..."
Thana had already fallen asleep her face slightly whiter than usual As she slept her arms out stretched slightly twoards him

Evergreen98 said:
Ruby jumped back and dodged the bullet. The temperature in the room dropped and the girl's hands and feet were suddenly frozen. Ruby wrapped the girl's neck with a sand vine and threw her in the wall.
Mika had completly changed in a matter of seconds and looked up tears in her eyes as she rubbed her throat and whimpered "why would you hurt me" she asked in a scared voice

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika had completly changed in a matter of seconds and looked up tears in her eyes as she rubbed her throat and whimpered "why would you hurt me" she asked in a scared voice

[/QUOTE]
"like we are falling for that shit again" Ruby said and tied her up in sand vines. Loreli said nothing and walked up to the girl " who are you...?" she demanded. she acted more mature and grown up.

Evergreen98 said:
"like we are falling for that shit again" Ruby said and tied her up in sand vines. Loreli said nothing and walked up to the girl " who are you...?" she demanded. she acted more mature and grown up.
Mika continued to cry as she squirmed inocently and looked around in fear "I didnt do any thing" she yelled at them

[QUOTE="Daniel reaver]Mika continued to cry as she squirmed inocently and looked around in fear "I didnt do any thing" she yelled at them

[/QUOTE]
The two just stared down at the girl. Ruby was stopping herself from wanting to tear her apart. "really?" Loreli said sarcastically " you were shooting at us a few seconds ago"

WeirdPrincess said:
Asuka blinked back tears as her gaze shifted from him to the ground, "Right....." She said quietly as she drew her knees to her chest and hugged them. "Can't say I feel the same...but then again what do you care I think." She laughed quietly as tears fell down her face before she burried her face in her knees.

"It's not me! It's the room, it's magic proof. The only way to get back your powers is to leave the room!" Mimi said
Naomi: So what you are saying is that you are useless... *she smirks and takes in her magic abilities, looking at the door and she forces, trying to make a portal* Make a portal, I know you can because you can leave and go through the portals you used to bring us here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back